Slovenia in current year

Why is this happening to us?

Attached: IMG_20180623_1923161-768x1368.jpg (768x1368, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLdV_IctlNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

US cancer spreading. it's terminal.

I think this is good actually. This shit will redpill a whole lot of people.

It's OK fren. Eventually humanity will split into 3 factions: leftist scum, decent humans, and the space-oriented transhumanist organisation.
We'll be on the right side of history. ファイト!

GODS HATES YOU

You fell for the dollar meme

Aside from >facism how how HOWWW do these fucking people reconcile all their hyperliberal bullshit with "you need to fight islamophobia" and also think Christianity is awful? Fucking boggles the mind. When I was a kid, say ten years old in the late 90s, nobody would've batted an eye if you said Islam was a backwards, violent, desert religion that treated women and gays like shit.

You did it to yourself. You should have fought to defend Ygoslavia from the West. Now you die.

burn those things like witches

i thought feminism was for ageism when it came to old men with decades younger women.

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (300x164, 7K)

I don't even know what most of this stuff means.
In any case,how big was this happening,you should throw rotten food and stones and beat them with sticks.It helps.
If there are too many cops wait until dark.

>islamophobia
It's truly incomprehensible to me why lefties side with Islam.

because we stopped beating degenerates

>Can't even spell fascism correctly

I always found it amusing why degenerates defend Islam of all ideologies

Ever get the feeling it's gone too far, even for the fags?

Attached: 1535752075144.jpg (516x632, 56K)

Because in the West muzzies are an “oppressed” minority and get lumped in with every other minority, never mind the fact that mudslimes in the desert would gladly throw them off a roof and the ones here hate their guts.

Nature always finds a way to cull the degenerates, although the modern civilisation has been preventing it for a while already.

no anti-semitism? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1507324499178.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Why is the sign in English?

just let that slide poland...
disputes are healthy

Attached: 3.jpg (718x726, 38K)

That would be islamophobic

this has given me the strangest boner

How come every time there are “protests” in some far off land the signs are written in English?

Russia had a problem with pussy riot, so Russians beat the shit out of them. These things thrive in conditions where their degeneracy doesn't have consequences, because 'Muh free speech and democrucy' faggotry means the weak and undeserving get to have an influence without having to earn it or defend it. The idea that a hardworking, educated, truthful man has the same rights and perceived value as this bog monster is the ultimate Jewish dream. These 'People' are the greatest case against equality of any kind.

The only solution is to beat them. Beat them until it's too late and you have a dangerous strand of feminism infecting your society. If your government/police are on your side you have free reign to get out in militias and put them in their place.

shes probably american if she uses terms like "transmisogyny" and "aro exclusion"

But that's exactly the same attitude antifs has, that they can beat you for saying something "triggering"

>violence of any sort
That should be easy to handle.

Attached: 1418256822067.jpg (500x375, 17K)

Why is it that the women who expose their breasts are the ones who should keep their clothes on?

Because its only when they have this manufactured outrage at the patriarchy that they can actually feel good about exposing themselves.

JewSA

It's arrogance. They respect nothing for what it is, and turn it into a sad cuddly caricature of itself to fit it under their big gay tent. This is true of every culture in their multicultural societies, true of blacks, true of women, even true of the gays themselves, all trapped in this castrated fantasy.

Attached: islam and gay.png (326x409, 242K)

Holy fucking shit this is in Slovenia? I thought these types of people didn't exist in Slavic countries.

>violence of any sort
So that Nazi-punching thing is a no-no now? Good to see that they're evolving. Progress.

Slovenia is a modern western country, unlike those barbaric Serbs, Poles and Russians :^)

This. I can't wait to join the EU

N-no

Attached: nervous-pepe.jpg (231x218, 9K)

How can you even blame it on the US? Last I checked we have a right wing president and our liberals idolize and want to be just like EU.
It's your cancer, not ours.

You're the fucking malfunctioning nuclear reactor that created this cancer

Germanic cuck influence

You abandoned your alcoholic violent tendencies and this is what you get.

[citation needed]
George Soros is from EU, not US.
Our liberals want to be just like EU, I fail how to see this was caused by US. Third wave feminism is easily traced back to beginning in the EU

Goddam, if that ain't it I don't know how to make it clearer. Black culture has a mean streak to it, there's casual violence and ruthless dog-eat-dog capitalism at its heart. Islamic culture well Christ, come on. Females are only weak victims, never cruel manipulators, gays are only ever poor outcasts, never freakish deviants.

You started it all when you financed the Bolshevik revolution, the Germans also helped by sending Lenin to Russia

>You're evil unless you have slave morality and never tell anyone that anything they do is wrong - the posterboard.

Sadly these, there's a price to pay for modernization and Westernization.

They only shows the tits we don't want to see.
Dear Lord, please smite those thots.

>reconcile all their hyperliberal bullshit with "you need to fight islamophobia" and also think Christianity is awful?
Same way they put those native gauges in their ear but yell at you for culturally appropriating anything. It is all double think dude. They're walking contradictions of pure hate directed at whoever told them "no" as a child and whoever the media tells them to hate today.
None of it needs to square up in their minds, they're just zombies who want to destroy stuff and justify their destruction with whatever the media dangles in front of them.

how can anyone take that creature seriously?

It’s always the Murrica’s fault. Must be nice having a goat of the scape variety

Attached: mutts.png (727x1038, 822K)

>George Soros is from EU, not US.
>first thing he does is fucks off tu US because there are more people like him, I dont even know how can you speak any of that bullshit when you have things like affrimative action which is literally "black people should have more rights than rest"

>It's truly incomprehensible to me why lefties side with Islam.

It's simple, leftist belief system is founded around oppression dynamics, and since Islam is oppressed in the west they are "allies" against the "oppressor"

youtube.com/watch?v=mLdV_IctlNA

Makes me wonder why she choose to look like that. Remove the tatoos and piercings, thin the eyebrows, put her at an average weight, and grow her hair and she’d look like a 6-7 with tits like those. She could pull just about any dick she wanted but choose to look like the thing instead.

>Why is this happening to us?
->Also

Attached: oy vey.png (618x510, 649K)

This. The truth is that America is the #1 exporter of globalism in the world. It's the only way our bloated country can survive at this point.

Even the Albanian behind her is dismayed.

I wonder what her under boob smells like

Yay! The Serbian war criminals are chiming in.

Slovenia is one of the most avant-garde societies on the planet but you have to be pretty high IQ to understand the subtleties of our social order.

If we had more EU funds we could develop much fast and show the way.

Attached: slopain_parada človek Screenshot_187.jpg (504x881, 93K)

Good job on becoming a first world country now enjoy the spoils.

Hi Barbara4u2c

ugly-phobia

oh and death to fat chicks jew shill

Yugoslav wars 2 revenge of the EU

Based
a
s
e
d

>aro exclusion
>ace exclusion

What the hell is this?

Attached: ballz.jpg (800x501, 80K)

Attached: ECBF33C8-4BE0-4EBA-BDEB-3394F0419E73.jpg (2550x3300, 1.37M)

>slovenia
>signs are in english
Why?

Attached: 1505555156394.jpg (844x1174, 98K)

That you should be vegan is my guess.

Attached: 1523411367647.jpg (205x246, 7K)

no one in Europe actually speaks their language anymore they just speak different accents of English

>ACE EXCLUSION

About fucking time someone spoke up against this

Attached: TopGun.jpg (1820x904, 738K)

Good commentary desu, it is really not much more complicated than that.

Zavri svoju spinavu anglicky hovoriacu papulu

NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY HOME COUNTRY

MELANIA WHERE ARE YOU???? WE ARE IN DANGER

This is a good thing bigot Europe is no place for people like you.

LMAO WHERE HER JAW AT

AAAAAAAAAAAAY

Holy hotdog tits wtf is this hot mess

>speciesism
What
>aro exclusion
What
>ace exclusion
What
>VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND !!!
Ironing

>Close your spatter of English-speaking papules
OK but why write signs in English in your own countries? Why would they do this?

Being vegan is already mentally too far gone but imagine also being fucking fat. I guess every other thing on the list came as a bonus. You cannot oppose her points while being vegan AND fat.

>guy on the bottom right

That was a Mexican cartel leader

ban Soros NGOs like we and Hungary did
remove all the marxists subverting your people

Attached: 1529845681662.png (700x467, 78K)

International awareness of course, what else? Everybody here hates them
And the actual translation should be
>Shut your dirty English-speaking mouth

Why are her tattoos all in English?

Maybe xe is a tourist, or it realized no one would read them if they were in a meme language

postmodernism came from yurope

>not "heightism"
Manlets BTFO even by the ugly femiwhales
How can they even recover?

Attached: i-am-not-a-manlet-1050335.png (500x557, 141K)

>International awareness of course, what else?
So they aren't even doing this to convince the locals. It's theater for someone else.
>Everybody here hates them
They're probably being paid to do this by a foreign power or group. If they wanted to spread this among their own population they'd be doing so by speaking in a way the locals could relate to.

What is ACE and ARO?

It's possible they are being paid, but I wouldn't bet on it, since people like this are reeaaally stupid, so I wouldn't bet on financial motivation

Aromantic
Asexual
looked them up and sad that I did

This.
I would google it, but I don't want to end up on a watch list.

Is this the SJW version of a fingerbox?

I hate to ask for more, but what on earth do those mean you 11?

Slovenians were always prone to degeneracy
Now that their economy is growing shitskins will start flooding in
It's just like the other central and western european countries, only with 20 years delay

Every time I try to type femin it auto corrects to demon. These mentally ill people are suffering a horrfic illness and need to be put in quarantine camps to stop the spread of infection of feminism.

the freaks always write in English, (((they))) don't even make the effort to hide that they are foreign invaders!

Far as I can tell:
Asexual - no sexual feelings or attraction whatsoever, don't want any type of sexual relationship, just platonic
Aromantic - no romantic feelings for others, sometimes they have sex but not in a romantic way?
Really not sure on the distinction and both sound like made-up bullshit. Put them in the same category as pansexual or demisexual or blacks who don't chimp - fake """identities""" that leftists come up with to make themselves feel more unique and special