Cats are not native to Europe

What have you done to save the native fauna of Europe, fellow anons?

Egocentric petcucks live in permanent denial. They will never realise how destructive cats are to rodents and birds. And even if they do admit it, they'll simply don't care about the intrinsic value of the native creatures. Thus I've taken it upon myself to create a cat-free neighbourhood.

>bought myself a cage trap (pic related)
>put it in my garden at night
>check it early in the morning for caught cats
>if it's feral, I contact friend from animal control
>if it's not, I remove its collar, and contact animal control too :^)
>animal control takes cats away to a "shelter"
>cats are usually gassed though

Been doing this for years. Most cats in the neighbourhood are gone.
The garden is full of life now, birds singing. Ecosystem is recovering too: no overabundance of snails and insects, thanks to the bird and shrew population keeping them in check. Predatory birds are returning as well.

Attached: shitty kitty 2018 july.jpg (400x300, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2013/dec/10/cats-killing-birds-gardens-david-attenborough
theconversation.com/for-whom-the-bell-tolls-cats-kill-more-than-a-million-australian-birds-every-day-85084
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21236690
scientificamerican.com/article/cat-disease-threatens-endangered-monk-seals/
nationalgeographic.com/animals/2018/08/fox-dogs-wild-tame-genetics-study-news/
news.vice.com/article/one-of-the-worlds-biggest-extinction-crises-is-being-caused-by-cats
cyprus-mail.com/2017/08/06/cats-humans-population-control/
independent.co.uk/environment/cats-reptiles-killing-lizards-snakes-extinction-australia-a8416156.html
pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/articles/2014/08/26/australia-facing-extinction-crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croydon_Cat_Killer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmm. If you showed your flag and it was indeed European i might be impressed. Are you sure cats aren't native to Europe? I find that hard to believe

Only niggers hate cats.

People in the past persecuted cats. In one particular instance a lack of cats resulted in the rodent population increasing. The rodents carried ticks that spread the black plague to humans, and the plague wiped out most of Europe.

That ecosystem has been in place for quite some time. Persecuting cats is just going to throw it off balance. Yet again.

Kill yourself

There are literally 3 species of European wildcat that have been domesticated all over the continent over the years, you chimp.

ive always wanted to eat cat. maybe one day ill adopt one. bake certain cuts, pan fry, roast, boil, etc etc with a side of rice

It tastes like chicken.

>Cats are not native to Europe
Where the fuck did you get that idea.

Somehow this cat, felis sylvestris is native to Britain. But other tabby cats somehow are not

Also without cats wed be knee deep in rats in the cities. A few birds and shrews are a small payoff

Attached: depositphotos_122297264-stock-photo-scottish-wildcat-felis-silvestris-grampia.jpg (1023x681, 94K)

Those are native wild cats (lynx, etc.), not domesticated cats that kill birds

This is why you get your cat chipped. The shelters will know the cat's address and phone number.

City fags derseve to die

The Black Plague came to Europe from Mongolia through the Mongolian trade routes. This is why the fall mongolian empire and the Black Plague coincide with one another

Spotted the achmed

Kys OP Norwegian Forest cats are God tier

Attached: 2bebc58d93efe55550f0732f43c442df.jpg (607x607, 79K)

Cats are okay inside.

t.croat/turk rape baby

Don't use facts here, deranged people with furbabies will come after you.

Idk what OP is doing with his life but here in the south we just shoot em dead and let the dogs eat em.

>Kys OP Norwegian Forest cats are God tier

same thing with russian blue cats

at least this pit bull owner has the balls to show his flag

What became European domestic cats came down to Europeans from the mountains of Scandinavia, and European man has had a mutually beneficial relationship with them for millennia. Go gargle on Varg's balls and then fuck yourself with the leftovers.

I don't think that's the argument OP is trying to provoke. There is reason why Australia committed grand holocaust against cats. They can be incredibly harmful to wildlife. Remember in youth all the sweet sounding songbirds in morning disappearing as new neighbors let pair of cats begin to roam. What once were hundreds little voices cheering the day were gone because because irresponsible owners have no idea the effect their horrible pet has.

Cats are unloyal and annoying, dogs are actually cute.
Ironic how "white nationalists" complain about jewish tricks while cats are known for this unlike dogs who are actually loyal.

That's like the wolf of cats, from which most of all domesticated cats descend. Humans are responsible for the domesticated cat species just like the domesticated dog. Cats are very much the product of the White man, just like Dogs.

Asians merely consume these animals that were not created for them.

theguardian.com/environment/2013/dec/10/cats-killing-birds-gardens-david-attenborough

theconversation.com/for-whom-the-bell-tolls-cats-kill-more-than-a-million-australian-birds-every-day-85084

>Cats killing BILLIONS of native US wildlife.
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21236690

can we bring jews to this „shelter“ too?

Domesticated cats were created by Europeans, for the protection of European assets.

Asians do not understand this concept, and merely consume, consume, consume, consume, consume, and consume some more.

you’re ignorant. domesticated cats are a Middle Eastern species alien to Europe. when they lounge beneath windows in sunbeams they’re seeking the heat of their sandnigger homeland

Build the wall, deport illegal immigrat cats now.

Memeflags are not native to Jow Forums

Cats are loyal, but they are not naively loyal like Dogs who are easily betrayed and eaten by their Asian captors.

No they aren't. The Tabby is a Native Wild cat of Europe. You are a retard.

Good job. Cats are a fucking biological disaster. Keep your fucking cats inside you assholes. Not only do indoor cats live twice as long, it keeps down the spread of diseases to toddlers.

They're smart it is obvious, but that's what makes them so shitty. House cats are somewhat okay but street cats are absolutely horrible, they make noise, crap everywhere and are just a problem overall.

And most people won't eat their dog.

cats are not loyal, they are food and shelter driven, rarely a pseudo loyality through habit.
dogs are loyal

>Cat feces, 1.2 million tons of which are excreted a year, are known to contain Toxoplasma. The single-celled parasite enters the brain and changes the behavior of prey animals like rats, which can show a strange attraction to cat urine. About 10 to 20 percent of Americans also harbor the parasite, which can be absorbed through contact with litter boxes, drinking contaminated water or eating undercooked meat. Once believed to hang out harmlessly in the human brain, some scientists now believe that Toxoplasma may actively change the connections between our neurons—shifting dopamine levels, altering personalities and even triggering diseases like schizophrenia in genetically susceptible individuals.

>Marra calls Toxoplasma a contaminant on the order of DDT, the broad-scale chemical pesticide used to control insects and combat infectious disease up until the 1960s. (DDT lingers in the environment for years, where it can threaten human and animal health, as Rachel Carson documented in her book Silent Spring.) In fact, Marra thinks of outdoor cats themselves as a DDT-like contaminant—wreaking widespread, unnatural havoc on their surroundings. The difference, to him, is that DDT has never been known to wipe out a species, while cats have been implicated in at least 33 extinctions thus far.

scientificamerican.com/article/cat-disease-threatens-endangered-monk-seals/

Attached: 1518270414834.jpg (699x919, 214K)

>Are you sure cats aren't native to Europe? I find that hard to believe
holy shit read a book nigger

I hope get bubonic plague next

People who hate cats are usually saddo bird watchers and dog people that smell of piss and wear those green zip ups. Many such cases

Attached: 172636F8-E7CB-4463-880F-ACA0847BD7A6.jpg (1400x569, 78K)

Cool looking cats....domesticated?

Yup, unlike your dog they wouldn't even bother to listen to you. They're smart enough to make you feel bad for them so you feed them, shitty enough to eat your rotten corpse the moment they're hungry and you're dead.

Dogs >>>> cats

>the black plague was because of a small cat population
why do i still come to this board

True. OP needs to be killed. The bullshit about the garden and birds is ridiculous.

>Felis silvestris silvestris - European Wild cat.
>Extinct in large parts of Europe.

>F. s. lybica - African wild cat.
>First to be domesticated in the near east

>F. catus - Domestic cat.
>Mostly derived from F. s. lybica, interbreeding with F. s. silvestris in Europe.

Domestic cats fill up the ecological niche that the European wild cats left behind. Their ecological impact in Europe is actually the way it is supposed to be.

Attached: Wild Cat Range.png (567x426, 29K)

true. you are ok for a jew, I‘ll kill you last

Lol

>Heil Hitler, Survival of the fittest
>Someone stop these cats killing fucking retarded birds
pick one

Attached: 49D32639-7BBC-4CD4-B929-B1E10C188B67.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Just take care of them yourself and stop wasting tax dollars

T.Nigger

>dogs are loyal

because we literally breed it into them.
the last species we domesticated were foxes

nationalgeographic.com/animals/2018/08/fox-dogs-wild-tame-genetics-study-news/

you know whats funny about this experiment, it proves a nigger is a nigger because of his nigger genes.

news.vice.com/article/one-of-the-worlds-biggest-extinction-crises-is-being-caused-by-cats

cyprus-mail.com/2017/08/06/cats-humans-population-control/
Toxoplasmosis infected Catvassals detected

dogs literally attack niggers you feline jew

Attached: doggo smarts.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

>show flag
that will never happen, this thread is meant to stir outrage and distract from actually relevant threads.
notice how mods allow blatant non-political threads when shit is going down
>inb4 muh amerimutt cats are politics lmao kek sage btfo etc

Attached: 0F5C8300-4718-48CE-BB9A-CA4A21652CB5.jpg (500x366, 60K)

you'll drown in your own shite, i.e. killed by a Muslim refugee firstly, bloody gayropean goy

Attached: 10114397-12E8-43C3-ADDA-577041CC7A97.jpg (500x750, 107K)

>your source is fucking Vice

Yikes, now I know your a faggot

Nice try Ahmed, trying to explore your bong pussy's pussy huh?

What kind of autistic nigger faggotry is this?
>destructive cats are to rodents and birds
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGGER! THIS IS WHY CATS ARE USEFUL! THEY KILL PESTS SUCH AS MOUSE, RATS AND PIGEONS!

Attached: 0fe557b9-e288-4e32-b66e-f1d7d552c663.png (364x253, 48K)

Nu Canadian snip your fingers off

cats are like a crazy coked up bitch who will only be around you while you have shekels

Attached: coke.jpg (1280x1920, 296K)

yet cities are still infested with pigeons and rats whilst birds are killed
hm, makes one think

independent.co.uk/environment/cats-reptiles-killing-lizards-snakes-extinction-australia-a8416156.html

pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/articles/2014/08/26/australia-facing-extinction-crisis

>"If we had to choose one key action to conserve Australia’s biodiversity, it would be the control or eradication of feral cats, which currently threaten at least 100 mammal species," said Woinarski.

Attached: 1518254147211.png (645x729, 59K)

A dog bit one of my friend's bird and died

Kill all dogs

t. mongo rape-baby butthurt about cats and dogs being more human than him

>Cats Kill Billions of Animals a Year. ... According to the research, published today (Jan. 29) in the journal Nature Communications, cats kill between 1.4 billion and 3.7 billion birds and between 6.9 billion and 20.7 billion small mammals, such as meadow voles and chipmunks.

Catcucks WILL defend this.

I hate cats too

The plague was airborne

Yes and they have an excellent temperament. They act more like puppies than they do cats.

>rat and winged rat infestation in cities is the same as in the countryside
Not even nukes can save cities from rats and pigeons at this point

Attached: 1508161394891.png (645x730, 27K)

And rats, who cares about birds anyway they shit all over cars.

stop complaining about having your country invaded by niggers then
>someone stop these niggers killing fucking retarded brits

>have ability to fly to heights of >50ft
>get killed by cat that can jump

>killing chipmunks
>bad

cities are the only place you can argue the feline jew has potential for usefulness, in the countryside they'll only kill small birds. If you actually lived in the countryside you'd know dogs are tenfold more useful than cats

>has to land to eat and drink
>doesn't care if his native species are wiped out by feral and domesticated African cats

Catcuck.

>intrinsic value of the native creatures
>rats and basic bitch birds have "instrinsic value"
user, I...

Attached: 1534756790903.jpg (209x248, 5K)

I live in the middle of nowhere, Our cat kills rats, birds and mice which would otherwise eat our crop, All a dog would do is shit on the carpets

I sorta live in the country side and my cats often kill rats or mouses that come from the large farm field behind my house.

This is OP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croydon_Cat_Killer

>unstoppable apex predator
>I fucking own it, it sees me as its better
>alpha as fuck

Why haven't you taken the cat pill?

anti felites should be gassed desu
they are part of the human eco-socio-cultural fabric and genuine hatred of cats is indicative of feral non-whiteness

>Be me
>Live in the countryside
>This week our cats killed 3 mouse and a rat
>Only 3 birds in 3 months, all of them were sparrows
>The huemonkey is telling me cats aren't useful here
Cats were literally bred to kill rodents in castles and barns, you idiot.

Attached: 1529852294548.png (1000x1000, 376K)

Neither are Asians. Go back you where you came from.

You were probably abused as a child. Thats the only way you could be so cruel. I hope you gain the power to end this cycle of violence.

You were probably abused as a child. Thats the only way you could be so cruel. I hope you gain the power to end this cycle of violence.

Take a hike, filthy kike. You are a parasite

and the cat will shit on your crops to ensure you have toxoplasma. Get a real dog, not chihuahuas

How about finding out the reason for the pests? I have had a permaculture garden for 2 years and for at least a year I haven't had any pest(nor parasite)problems. And keep in mind it's hot as fuck here, which favors some pests

clean your house nigger

This is a stale pasta. Don’t post it again.

Attached: 6802528C-7731-40A6-A67D-E8B8149C9779.gif (300x169, 1.94M)

There was a rise the plague that coincided with the persecution of cats. In simpler terms for simple minds, if the cats aren't there to kill the rodents, there rodents are there to spread the disease via tick bites.

so edgy

Attached: 1533863181224.png (900x900, 279K)

And when the fuck did I say we have rodents in our house?

Is your method of catching them safe? What if some nosy neoghbour sees you? Do the catcucks put pictures up of cute little Tiddles? I detest cats myself.

Google ‘Maine Coons’ if you want the American version.
Enjoy your brain parasite.

Like I said they come from the large farm field behind my garden, Rivaldo. If it wasn't for my cats they would be much more prevalent

>Australia
Yeah, Australia is not in Europe. The situation in Australia is obviously different. Cats have never been native to that place, and the many endenemic species of Australia are not adapted to life with cats. Feral cats are pretty much an invasive species over there.

>Cats are not native to Europe

#FuckingRetardLeftistWho Has NeverBeenOutOfACity

HOLY FUCK JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Attached: eurasianlynx09875239807352892075803923702.jpg (495x240, 23K)

I have never wanted to gas a person as much as I want to gas you right now. I am not even a nazi, but I will put you in a gas chamber if I could.

The difference between you and lefties is not much - you would fuck other people because of your believes and you would fuck other people in a way that hurts them.

Get gassed.