Help me pol, your my only hope

Im sorry I took the redpill guys. I hate this shit. Please help me. Un-redpill me. I tried not caring I tried not fapping.....its over for me

Attached: 257969751bac4c1cf1ca4d36a54c5953.jpg (340x380, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U6Xh1q5l3pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is just the beginning.

I took the redpill 2 years ago..how could it possibly get worse?

take vitamin d

get fit, go to church and get a wife faggot

Double digits and you can enter the Matrix again, but if not, you'll have to fight reality (as you should).

Is this what happens when normalfags find Jow Forums?

There is no going back.

You have exposed your mind to the truth. You can try to live in the blissful lie; but your brain will not allow it.

Accept the truth and keep moving forward, know that it is on our side and will be the victor in this struggle.

>Help me pol, your my only hope
Your on your own now kid, start buying more guns and beware the 'chosen', they are everywhere now that you know.

Attached: star_wars_rape.webm (1000x426, 2.95M)

´bout time for you balls to fucking drop, don´t you think?

Attached: 133355555.jpg (1028x675, 934K)

stop trying to learn how to unredpill people, you retarded CIA fools...

it's not fucking possible.

God DAMN they really hire the most retarded people, don't they?

Normies do not come here, stop believing the kike meme

you must take the white pill to balance it out. try a /sig/ thread

>Jews are just merchants
>Blacks are that way because of socio-economic factors
>Open boarders means better food

Any of this doing it for you?

What part of "un-redpill" me alludes you user?

pol is satire

That was before the campaigns/election, sadly.

pol is satire and this comment is original

>believing in the cia men

Topest of top keks

Your post is glowing

Attached: CIA_niggers.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I bet that guy posts on /fa/ all day.

I have all those things

What? No...no..no. I'm just an average guy like you..see my picture?

>What part of "un-redpill" me alludes you user?

the part where you think it's possible.

>No...no..no. I'm just an average guy like you..see my picture?
t. concerned citizen

Attached: jew_homeland.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

this. life is so much fun since then

Attached: pol.jpg (1280x547, 81K)

someone post one of the screen shots regarding what to do when you OD on redipills.

That guy has thick, vibrant, golden hair. He'd be handsome with a fash cut, but he'd rather rock the incel look instead.

When you become a minority in your own homeland, forigners will vote to strip you of everything you have and everything that your forefathers passed down to you.

Here's why that's a good thing.

Sauce

>and its beautiful

This is your burden now OP, you chose it, you carry it now.

The ride never ends.

Attached: pol redpill user evolution.jpg (1750x1400, 1.06M)

I've got you covered, famalam. Just two teaspoons of soi a day will keep the nightmares away.

Attached: 1535311940731.jpg (2365x2365, 290K)

YOU'RE
HERE
FOREVER

Attached: THEHURTBOX.jpg (1814x705, 262K)

>related

There is no going back OP, it cannot be unseen. Use dat rage and dem feels bad mans to better yourself. Read, get healthy, educated, take up hobbies which will better you, learn how to sustain yourself in the face of the (((enemies))) and other problems

Attached: jbh.gif (500x375, 323K)

>Sauce
Cia nigger show called 'Homeland' about how awesome the CIA and FBI and jews are

Attached: CIA_nigger.jpg (612x459, 142K)

The only way to deal with the redpill is a bullet to yourself or changing your mental attitude to become productive. It isn't easy to do. You are around the point where you are alienated from your friends and family if I had to guess. The next step is to clear your thoughts each morning, don't think and start going to a gym everyday for 90 days straight with light exercise. No skips or excuses. The harsh truth is you need to purge the degeneracy and laziness out of yourself then you will not care for what others think of you.

there's no going back

Attached: _83760335_burningflag[1].jpg (660x371, 41K)

How can someone be this handsome and ugly at the same time?

Actual reality, when first viewed from a brainwashed mind, can be horrifying, but it's not.

Hang in there, it's like you're a junkie recovering from the heroin addiction of fake news and a fake MSM.

Un-ironically true

Kek...i chose this picture for a reason and I plan to meme it into relevancy

Welcome and remember, You're here forever.

I know!

Attached: 1535731453783.png (250x250, 20K)

>and start going to a gym everyday for 90 days straight with light exercise
It's proven that to start a new (or break an old) habit it takes about 30 days of forced repetition, after that it gets in your muscle memory . It worked for me, after a month of dragging myself up at 6 for an hour walking the dog rain/shine or hungover, I'm up to 30 miles a week jog on average. My dog likes it too.

And what I said is even not irony. It's cool to suddenly find oneself in an eternal battle. To wake up and to command your one man army to figure out how to make it alright. I am an ultra-liberal wing of the ultra-nazis, so I'm looking for some peaceful resolution to common benefit. I came to this state by simply researching foreign languages (which makes global awakening in the age of information singularity inevitable) so I found all that when I got interested in hebrew, and I exposed myself so much to jewish culture, that what I'm doing now is also a part of jewish culture, because what I research is our common culture, actually, but now I also speak of things previously only jews were aware of (and as Jeff Bezos said about trillion human society (1000 mozarts, 1000 einsteins, etc) 10 billion jews (converted or not, zealots or atheists, it all don't matter when everybody has mental capacities to comprehend all the human culture, which is coming in a couple of decades with where technology go, so every and all humans can consider themselves as common human culture, understanding all the connections and relations of all the cultures, inventing their own cultures, creating their own worlds, living as gods not giving a thing about what apes did. and both atheists are happy, because technology won, and believers are happy, because it's been proven that humans are created in the god's image.

Attached: aXm9235xjU.jpg (650x650, 98K)

>my dog likes it to

Ask me how I know your a fag

>Ask me how I know your a fag
>Fags have hunting hounds
Ask me how I know you are a city kid with cats

Attached: Trigger_the_bird_doggie.jpg (3433x2737, 2.45M)

Holy shit dude you did all that in one fucking day?! Where the fuck do you go?

You literally stop caring and go back to the person you were after a while. It's a dark path until you reach that point, but apathy will take hold when you realise it is utterly hopeless. I was literally suicidal because of redpill overdose about 2 years ago, but now I absolutely do not care about politics and I laugh at the demise of the west.

>Where the fuck do you go?
pretty much right out back my house, 5 minute walk. I have ~15 acres and my neighbor has ~30. Basically fields and woodland flats that flood. We have an agreement to just shoot whatever comes by, and usually every year a lot comes by.

Attached: FILE0390.jpg (2592x1944, 1.2M)

It's easy for Europe to do that because you're already LONG fucking gone and completely disarmed.
America is the final stand we have to give a shit and we have the fire power to resist still.
Oh and don't bother with the "America is full of browns crap" brown people are isolated to 6 tiny pin pricks on the map of our great nation that is the size of 2 europes

You're a lucky guy, glad you actually use your land

>America is the final stand
Don't count us Cancuck country boys out yet

>coming to red pill central looking for an antidote

user, I...

Attached: GRAMMARNAZI.png (491x400, 362K)

>coming to red pill central looking for an antidote
At first they all think the cure for the redpill is excessive redpilling, but then you start down the rabbithole for good. At first the synagogue of satan seems like just another after school Disney special, then you realize it actually is.

Attached: jew_dick_cream.jpg (685x754, 200K)

You guys are about to ban handguns. Next is daily mandatory diversity programming issued to each household in a fingerprint activated virtual reality helmet. flee to New Hampshire or Maine while you still can

this

Attached: 1518469960208.jpg (900x437, 158K)

Attached: 1517706890257.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

Don’t forget your Lunch box, you’re going to need it...

Attached: 6F5ED8F0-9447-44DF-B30A-F68A14C82DE1.jpg (460x562, 87K)

>You guys are about to ban handguns
It won't happen. It's SJW newthink. Gun laws have been off the table since the liberals in the 90's wasted 1 billion on a long gun registry that was a complete failure. A few 10's of thousands out of an estimated 20-30 million rifles/shotguns got registered. It became an election issue and help BTFO of the liberals for 10 years. Handguns may be a bit different, I do support ownership of whatever you want, gun crime with handguns in canada is all nigger immigrants from haiti and somolia. To get a handgun ban passed the liberals are going to have to address a few sticky problems. Such as how many of these handgun related crimes are due to niggers with illegal guns smuggled over from the US while they support open boarders and no stop and frisk etc. It's a political minefield no one in their right mind in Canada would touch. Exhibit A: pic related..it was 6 years ago the GTA police were even able to publish the 'colour of crime' stats

Attached: Toronto_tourist_guide.jpg (781x1255, 350K)

Kali Yuga will only get worse boyo, the ride never ends

Just wait until you look at Hitler speech compilations and start crying at how kiked up this world is now. That's the low point, but it will get better after that. You will realize that every ending is also a new beginning, and that you have power. You have the power to influence, to work, to control, to steer. And you will use that power for your people. You will be the Übermensch, because you have to be.

This unironicly made me tear up

youtu.be/U6Xh1q5l3pc

Weimie? Or Silver lab?

That's fair, it's definitely NOT going to be easy. But there is 2 flaws with your white pill chemistry
1. Registering firearms so your government knows who to raid
2. Canada is majority airheaded college girls who vote in politically handicapped male feminist super models cuz "weed lmao"
The fact that you guys actually register your guns worries me greatly

>Silver lab
Big dumb silver lab, best bird dog I've ever had. Here's an older pic, he's full grown about 95lb now. He is definately a lab, I have the breeder papers and all, but some insist he is a Weimie. To me he's just a great hound.

Attached: my_deck_dogs.jpg (2592x1944, 1.85M)