Did the allies have any right to try the Nazis at Nuremberg?

Attached: 20557490_1.jpg (750x499, 58K)

Yeah it was unconditional surrender, the allies were effectively the 'government' of Germany and everyone in it immediately afterwards.

Suppose how dumb that question would be if Germany won WWII and the same happened for warcrimes Canada and the USA and Russia committed.

typical german cuck

Attached: apu hammer.jpg (125x81, 2K)

trying then isn't what we are pissed off losers in war always are tried it's about the confessions under duress that we hate

Not in the way they did it.
Forcing officers and commandants through torture to sign false confessions.
Also, Soviet judges sat on the bench.

The Nuremberg kangaroo court was just like the NKVD show trials during the 1937-38 Great Purge

Attached: 1532928535686.png (931x760, 1.18M)

winner takes it all i guess.

Huh, he doesn't look as fat as he does in the "historical shows".

To the winners of war go the spoils

No evidence required for sentencing

What exactly are rights?

Uhhhhh yeah, victor's right. Does a coyote have any right to eat a chicken?

The victor can do whatever they want with the loser, that's how it's always been

It gets dirty though when you don't even bother to stop the war propaganda after the war and then present yourself as the moral highground

But then again, that's something that both anglos and jews have always excelled at, just look at the reputation of the spanish

If the Nazis had won, imagine how fair the trials for MacArthur, Patton, Truman and such people would have been, haha,
It's just reality. Idk why Murrikkkans are so obsessed with a war they barely had anything to do with until it was nearly over.
Germany was defeated primarily by the Soviets, not any of the cuck mongrel western nations. They came in just to keep the Soviets from taking the whole of Europe.

>article 19
>The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence.

International courts are illegitimate, so no.

Yes only these were not the real nazi criminals. Should have executed krupp and henry ford

Fucking neck yourself, commie piece of shit.

did you forget the entire pacific theater.

There should have been trials, but they should not have been conducted in the manner that they were.

>he thinks the German's would have distorted reality

Attached: yourbrain.png (478x523, 14K)

Might makes right

I agree in general but don't be naive with that kind of blanket statement. If Goerring was running the allies trials you can bet it would have been just as shameless a kangaroo court as nuremburg.

Only because the nazis were retarded and lost. Inb4 1000 assmad yurofags proclaim their non-whiteness.

What does japan invading China, running low on resources, and attacking America have to do with the European theater?

Who fucking cares? What does that have to do with Europe?

The Us could never lose, only stalemate.

Yes they did, and ya know how I know? Because that's exactly what they did.
>rights
lmao, you pleb

Should've thought out General Ostplan better (or not strengthen the U.S.S.R. as much).
>wew lad

Attached: 1534979059799.jpg (882x731, 113K)

>Germany was defeated primarily by the Soviets
do eurocucks actually believe this? muh sides

It's a hypothetical. Germany could have never even stalemated with conventional power, Just say the USA declined to develop nuclear weapons, but Germany did (somehow, it's a stretch) and used them.

Germany could have forced unconditional surrenders from everyone in the world then. Even then, I gotta give it to Murrikkkans, you would have won that Pacific Theater!

Why are you standing up for the United States anyway? If I were German born I would be proud of my ancestors accomplishments.

Attached: German Humour.png (1449x1484, 627K)

>Just say the USA declined to develop nuclear weapons, but Germany did (somehow, it's a stretch) and used them.
How is it a stretch? The Americans stole your scientists from you Hans. You had the power, and you lost it.
What the fuck do they teach you cucked faggots in school now?

>Suppose how dumb that question would be if Germany won WWII and the same happened for warcrimes Canada and the USA and Russia committed.
It would be illegal to question th 6 million Japanese that were gassed in camps.

it was a kangaroo court user.

He probably just doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to WWII or history in general

Something that I'd say is accurate for atleast 90% of Jow Forums in general and a 100% of burgers specifically

They lost two World Wars in a row they teach whatever America fucking tells them to

The Holocaust was largely invented by Soviet jew communists, so no

desu he may have lost some pounds because he was a morphine addict since getting shot at the beer hall putsch but i dont think they gave him his medicine at nuremberg.

Attached: Göring.jpg (806x510, 73K)

Only amerisharts believe they've won the war in Europe. They might have ended WW2 through Japan but in Europe you did mostly air support and ground work in France.
Why the fuck do you think east west Europe happened faggot? If you had won we wouldn't have had communism, also there wouldn't have been a cold war.
Even Britain has done more than US

Yep and thanks to our re-education centers they are now ruining Europe in a way never previously thought possible, great.

Attached: wwii-dinos.jpg (700x661, 90K)

It's alright, we'll all have a good time in World War III sorting it out

>on, imagine how fair the trials for MacArthur, Patton, Truman
Only confirmed war criminals like Churchill would have been charged.

Not really. That's why they made up a new crime, "crimes against humanity", and prosecuted them on that basis.

Don't you have a purse to snatch?

Americans won, they had any right they wanted.
This is how it works.

fuck he looks boss

>During operations on the Eastern Front, it accounted for 75–80% of casualties the Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS suffered during the war and ultimately captured the Nazi German capital, Berlin.

The “American education” meme really is true.

Sure, they had the right to. It's just a shame no actual trials happened.

The single greatest legal injustice in history until that handegg nigger go away with killing that slut and the jew.

>Americans won, they had any right they wanted.
This is how it works
Why must you be the way you are...

Attached: 1480602104003.jpg (229x220, 7K)

That's right. We are your masters.

In a just world no, morally no.
Just more atrocity propaganda that's all.

Attached: 1498846266427.png (1162x211, 20K)

>vae victis
He's completely right, it's just that most victories/occupations don't come with a seventy year propaganda initiative

Because thats how things work the victors can do whatever they want.

He's right, but this time around we're going to spring up and kill the beast. Trust, you, me.
These evil pricks can be defeated the same way they beat the good guys, and we'll beat em.

they helped brits to firebomb german civilians

>inflict over 90% of war casulties
>not primarily responsible

unlike insecure americucks who need to feel like they did everything to prop up their ego, we can critically analyse the facts muttmong

Attached: lardmutt.png (475x515, 17K)

Nope. That’s why the Nuremberg trials are a sham to anyone with legal education. Just a shame you’re not allowed to point out.

Germany's nuclear weapon program was literally (literally) run by the Reichspost, the postal service. So yes, it would be a stretch to say Germany would have developed nuclear weapons before say the USSR or USA.
United States is the main cause of most of the world's problems today. I don't know how I said anything positive about them besides the facts of what happened.
Yeah that sounds about right.

No you will not they have won a long time ago.

>100% of burgers specifically
I resemble that remark. Not all of us are idiots.

The Jews had to.
Good job user I got a duplicate file error.

They seem to be pretty determined for the most part in their spiral, I don't see the point in making an effort to save those who do not wish to be saved. Though America isn't exactly in the best position we could be either.
You should be damning them to hell.

Attached: Caught Browsing pol.gif (500x275, 908K)

It was fucked up from a legal point of view because they charged people for things that were not illegal when they were done.

>the invasion of Italy was more damagingto the germans than when they lost 80% of their entire force on the Eastern front
fucking burger education my god

What are you even talking about save what? From who?

>brainwash germans into hating themselves for 70 years
>"well, they seem to be determined in their ways, nothing we can do"

Attached: 1433017077585.png (610x564, 235K)

>Only amerisharts believe they've won the war in Europe.
We won the war for ourselves. The proceeds of communisum are still bearing fruit. Look at how much we can milk taxpayers for defense funding to huge corporations that we hire to make things, and then sell them to our 'allies'
Get bent Gyp, we've not stopped winning.

I don't get the reactions, the german in your pic posted a good joke.

They conveniently forget that nearly every working piece of equipment on the eastern front and many of the arms and ammunition and medical aid on the western was paid for and made by americans.

I'm amazed at how small america and britain are. I mean, we fucking won the war with our bombers and D-day.

Attached: ww2_deaths.gif (610x423, 8K)

no, the nazis were a bunch of war criminals but so were the soviets and western allies.

The glove didn't fit. How could he have possibly have been the murderer? I hope he finally finds the true killer, someday.

No, that's what 'unconditional surrender' means. If Germany had surrendered with conditions like 'don't execute us in a mock trail' it wouldn't be called 'unconditional'. It's your language, retard, seriously what the fuck are you from that Alabama place mentioned in that thread from earlier?

>no, the nazis were a bunch of war criminals but so were the soviets and western allies.
The Soviets were Allies, beaner. We didn't make them enemies until after the war, when they took over the 'concentration camps' and actually killed people, unlike Hitler. The Germans didn't kill 6 million Jews, the Soviets did.

>I'm amazed at how small america and britain are.

eisenhower and churchill fought smart. hitler and stalin did not give a shit about their troops so they fought stupid.

nuclear bombs were still airplane delivered. Germany could not have gotten basing in the western hemisphere. it would be another decade(1957) before rocketry tech could have done icbm's at least.
Britain and the isles could have become a nuclear wasteland and burgers would have still defended it.

>Point our casualties in Vietnam/Afghanistan
>Casualties don’t win wars
>Point out objectives achieved during WW2
>Suddenly casualty counts win wars

So tiresome

>We didn't make them enemies until after the war
communism was always the greater threat and everybody who wasn't complicit in its spread knew this

Nobody trusted Stalin as far as they could throw him, but
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

>eisenhower and churchill fought smart. hitler and stalin did not give a shit about their troops so they fought stupid.

Churchill was a poor sailor, and a drunk. Eisenhower wasn't regarded well either.
America made a shitload of money during the first war, supporting whoever. They spent a lot of it, busted the market, and then recovered. The second war brought back that economy. Entering the war was like a turbo charger. We haven't taken our foot off the pedal since then.

I'm opposed to it, didn't you read my posts?
Fuck off, no use talking to a traitor.

It doesn't matter if they had the right.

They had the power.

The argument was that America "won" WW2. You're right that casualties don't win wars, but the soviets captured Berlin. Under no metric did you singlehandedly "win" WW2 for the allies

Being covered by an ocean on both flanks also helps.

It's okay because they were all Zionists anyway ;)

I did but the phrasing of
>I don't see the point in making an effort to save those who do not wish to be saved
really made it seem like you had no idea what happened to them. My bad

>Under no metric did you singlehandedly "win" WW2 for the allies
Yes we did. You say the Soviets captured Berlin? Well, they're our enemy now, so it doesn't count. Fuck you leaf.

>You should be damning them to hell.
Why? It's not like Germany was just minding it's own business. Germany literally invaded every single country around them without provocation (bar Switzerland, which they would have eventually) and killing millions of people for dubious reasons.
Obviously you make enemies doing shit like that and you have to accept the consequences of your actions if you lose a game like that.

I guess you can take solace that perhaps in a different reality, Germany won the war and right now, we're all typing in boxes on internet in Hochdeutsch instead of disgusting lingua franca and the keyboards would be made from the polished bones and teeth of your grandparents excavated from some mass grave in Alabama. Better alternative than some german public officials getting hanged because they orchestrated a war they lost.

No I do, I just don't see the point in anyone making any sort of effort to invade their country or something to expel the people they let in. I would much rather them get together and solve the problem on their own terms, it's their country.

>we
Burger on vacation? Either way no you did not singlehandedly win the war you fucking moron,

>believing the german curtain would not eventually fall.
Germany, Austria, parts of France, Denmark, poland is still not enough for lingua franca.

FUCKING KEK, TELL ME THIS IS COPYPASTA.

Read this thread for some history, you brainwashed faggot.

We got more unconditional surrenders. Nobody is ever going to surrender unconditionally to a leaf.

So what you are saying is its perfectly legal for the acting government to kill its people? So.... Hitler did nothing wrong. Ex post facto law's are bullshit they invented crimes agaisnt humanity to charge people with after the crime is committed. It's like if they passed a law that said being a cuck is now illegal and arrested you because you have been a cuck all your life.

>Burger on vacation?
Working. I'm part of that big bad military industrial complex you faggots lust for.

That's true it could be the 'cold war' would have been the USA and some kind of Germania Europe. That said..., a nuclear bomb could be delivered by submarine.. German subs routinely sunk cargo ships immediately off the eastern seaboard of the USA in that war. It's possible a submarine could have moored it'self right in the Potomac or up into NYC and detonated a nuclear bomb. Not really German-style way of doing things, but possible to deliver a nuclear weapon without planes or rockets.

You didn't win the war in Europe by yourself, why is this even an argument?

>Germany literally invaded every single country around them without provocation
Nice American propaganda, they also turn Jewish children into soap bars.
>killing millions of people for dubious reasons
Ah yes, orchestrating a Communist revolution is extremely dubious.
>your grandparents excavated from some mass grave in Alabama
Alabama? What? My great-grandparents on both my parents sides came to New York back from the time of the German Empire. My last name is still blatantly German, even with some other European admixture in there.

>What the fuck do they teach you cucked faggots in school now?
That chopping off your foreskin is reparitions for the lampshades made in Auschwitz and that you should always remember the 6 gorillion goy.

Axis lost so they get treated as losers. That’s the reality of losing and the Allies has every right to exercise that power

>If the Nazis had won, imagine how fair the trials for MacArthur, Patton, Truman and such people would have been
Probably more fair than Nuremberg, as Germans from that era still viewed their enemies as gentlemen deserving of justice. Much unlike the allies.

It's amazing how cucked all Germans (desu half Russians at this point) are about their own history.