Questions for people into this Q shit:

>Why does Q post secrets here where his enemies can see them?
I've asked this before, and people will often say:
>not everything Q says is true, some of it is misinformation
1.) But if that's true, then he's feeding YOU misinformation too, and you don't know the difference. So what' the point?

2.) If Q is what you think he is, why would he risk telling you anything at all, why would he even let his enemies know that he exists? Wouldn't that make him way less effective?

3.) Why would people working for Trump risk everything just to improve the morale of people here and on ?

4.) I see you spam a lot "proofs" where something AFTER a Q post helps you make sense of the garbled mess Q posts, which no one undertands when they're actually posted -- doesn't that mean that he never really predicts anything, since no one ever understands his posts and therefore doesn't know what's going to happen?

5.) Do you also keeps lists of the things Q got wrong, so you can compare with what you think he gets "right"? Can you post some things Q got wrong, and explain why you think that happened?

Please explain this to me like I'm a little kid, because I genuinely think it's just trolling gone wild with a bunch of gullible people following it now. Change my mind please. Thanks.

Attached: Q boomer fans.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

qanonposts.io/page/68/
army.mil/article/196104/california_army_national_guard_unit_brings_1900_plus_soldiers_to_wildfire_relief_support
dailynews.com/2017/11/04/anti-trump-protesters-gather-in-pershing-square/
cnn.com/2017/10/31/politics/tony-podesta-trump/index.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/10/us/politics/john-tony-podesta-mueller-russia-investigation.html
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-justice-department-discloses-no-fisa-court-hearings-held-on-carter-page-warrants/
votesmart.org/public-statement/1113283/cnn-erin-burnett-outfront-transcript-interview-with-donald-trump#.W4ns0s4zrDd
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1711/03/ebo.01.html
thewrap.com/cnns-erin-burnett-blasts-white-house-helsinki-walkback-how-stupid-does-trump-think-we-americans-are/
youtu.be/G2qIXXafxCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e3KGT_YboSA
youtube.com/watch?v=p2UFBarUuVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't read your post but I think we both agree - I saw these guys when Trump came to my city and the cringe was everywhere.

Attached: q anon tampa.jpg (1200x900, 250K)

post more pls, they're kind of fun to look at

Tea Party retards are so desperate for anything they will bite the hook that is laid out for them every time.

fuck off Q is real
Q is based

Trump will win

MAGA

but who sets the hook, is it just an elaborate troll?

why even post if you aren't going to even try to answer?

because you're a shill but I wont hide from you

ok fine i'm a shill, you can still answer my questions because we're both bored and you're here with nothing else to do

The tea party was for Ron Paul
The hook was laid out that time by Fox News RINO's trying to get people away from Ron Paul and towards McCain, all they needed was some Palin bait to bring them to the Globalists.

Q is just vague shit. A lot of Crystal ball stuff and Boomers are such fucking children they get mad and in denial mode over it. Worlds worst generation ever.

I'm not taking shareblue bait and feeding into your divide and conquer scheme, so maybe you should get lost.

Q isn't supposed to make sense to sane and rational people. Q is a troll using the same cognitive filter that Nigerian scammers use. The poorly worded and misspelled Nigerian emails are immediately dismissed by the intelligent, which is fine because the intelligent won't fall for the scam. Only the stupid continue to read the email and fall for the scam. That's what Q's rambling nonsense is for. The smart, rational and sane see that and close the tab. But the loonies, the crazies, the stupid, and the faithful cult believers are drawn to it like flies to shit. The pied piper leads them away to where it is he's taking them.

Trying to shut down an honest thread with legit questions is what a shill would do, though I don't know why you'd be motivated to keep me from understanding Q stuff. Can't you just explain it to me so I get it? Why would you just attack someone who has some simple skepticism and curiosity?

you're disingenuous, you're a shill trying to use underhanded tactics and gotcha questions.

A very clever shareblue shill but a shill none the less.

We will keep winning.
Libtards will keep losing.
We will drain the swamp.
We will Make America Great Again.

>disingenuous
I think it's pretty obvious that I'm sincere from the questions I'm asking -- because I'm actually asking and giving you a chance to explain and set me straight. If I was a real shill, I wouldn't be giving anyone the chance at all. I'd just be making sure as many people think you're retarded as possible, and not even giving you a chance to explain. I think you just don't have any explanation, and this is obviously bullshit then.

Attached: q boomers.jpg (950x538, 89K)

You mean to tell me you come here on the regular and still don't have any 'Q' merch? WTF? Are you slow or something?

lol is Q merch a big industry now?

1. Q is informing people who want to know the truth. The idiot enemies of Q do not want to know the truth; they want to stop the truth from coming out.

LIGHT over DARKNESS

2. Trump's presidency is transparent, but the MSM is adverse to Trump in all ways and in all things, so Trump has to turn to unregulated, uncontrolled platforms. Like here. And Twitter. So far. Nothing Q does helps the enemy.

3. Because they are patriots who know that the fate of the country rests in a successful Trump presidency, and they know there are enemies both foreign and domestic who want Trump to fail horribly, and for the US to be "fundamentally transformed".

4. You may not know wtf Q posts, but it doesn't mean we don't. You seem quite dim.

5. If you find something that Q posted that is demonstrably wrong, and not just something you don't like, post it.

We are observers and social media liasons. The disinfo is to illict a response, a countermove. To flush out the rats.

Imo that Q trip is used by a big group of people, they use it to communicate with each other, or targets, as we saw with Lisa Page.

The point is someone is doing something, and it's happening. And when shit goes nuts, and everyone's idols burn there will be a group of peers to talk them off the ledge.

It's a brave New world, and Jow Forums is the tip of spear. Remember Q wanted Jow Forums but had to settle for 4x2. The stone that the builder refused will always be the head cornerstone

Truth is I'm just bored.

>The idiot enemies of Q do not want to know the truth; they want to stop the truth from coming out.
His enemies are reading the same thing you're reading. How would you know if what you're reading is misinfo or truth, if some of it is misinformation directed at his enemies? How does he get the truth to his "followers", but keep them from hearing misinformation for his enemies?
>LIGHT over DARKNESS
That tells me nothing really, it just makes you sound like you're part of a cult.
>Trump has to turn to unregulated, uncontrolled platforms. Like here. And Twitter.
You basically just said "Trump uses twitter do bypass the MSM". What does that have to do with a secret operation of intelligence agents working for Trump and why they risk posting clues about their ops "in the clear" where potential enemies can see? If they wanted to just give you the truth, why would they wrap in all this James Bond shit and draw attention to it as "leaked super secret shit"? Why not just simply post truths as "user", its not like we wouldn't notice truthful shit, especially if its important...?
>3. Because they are patriots who know that the fate of the country rests in a successful Trump presidency
If they're patriots, they WOULDN'T risk a successful Trump presidency by exposing their operations. They'd keep that shit secret, not brag about it to generate a following of people in Q Merchandise.
>4. You may not know wtf Q posts, but it doesn't mean we don't.
But "future proves past". You never know what he's predicting until its confirmed later. That means he never really predicts anything. No one ever knows whats going to happen. That's what predictions are, knowing what's going to happen before it happens.
>You seem quite dim.
You don't even know what a fucking prediction is, genius lol
>5. If you find something that Q posted that is demonstrably wrong, post it.
Its more important to know whether YOU keep track of when he's wrong. Do you just ignore all the times he's wrong?

Attached: 1497840166668.gif (480x480, 2.46M)

can someone provide specific examples of when Q was wrong
thanks

>1.) But if that's true, then he's feeding YOU misinformation too, and you don't know the difference. So what' the point?
Please name one (1) thing Q said that is demonstrably false.
>2.) If Q is what you think he is, why would he risk telling you anything at all, why would he even let his enemies know that he exists? Wouldn't that make him way less effective?
He's been specifically asked that many times and answered many times. That exact concern is the reason he only reveals bits and pieces of information. The point of the Q project is not to reveal secrets wholesale, but to drop just enough hints that the public can figure them out for themselves.
>3.) Why would people working for Trump risk everything just to improve the morale of people here and on ?
Q doesn't post on either of those sites anymore. I'm not going to tell you where he does post because I don't want you shitting up that place too, and you can easily find out for yourself anyway.
>4.) I see you spam a lot "proofs" where something AFTER a Q post helps you make sense of the garbled mess Q posts, which no one undertands when they're actually posted -- doesn't that mean that he never really predicts anything, since no one ever understands his posts and therefore doesn't know what's going to happen?
Most of his posts are intentionally vague for reasons described above, but on several occasions he's made clear predictions that came true. For example, in April he said "the Pope is going to have a very bad May". In May, many bishops in Chile announced they would resign over sex abuse coverups and Pop Francis himself hinted he was considering resigning as well.
>5.) Do you also keeps lists of the things Q got wrong, so you can compare with what you think he gets "right"? Can you post some things Q got wrong, and explain why you think that happened?
Can YOU post some things Q got wrong?

these people have no upper lip. that's who Q is for. people with no upper lip and mousy brown hair.

His very first posts were wrong. He predicted the indictments would be unsealed in October of last year and that John Podesta would be arrested on October 30th. Those were his exact predictions. Go back to the archive and read his first posts. Nothing he said in those posts ever came true.

>He predicted the indictments would be unsealed in October of last year and that John Podesta would be arrested on October 30th.
No he didn't faggot, read for yourself:
qanonposts.io/page/68/

Did you even read your own link?
>HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

All fake news.

Attached: LARP LARP LARP.png (1920x1080, 445K)

And look, more bad predictions he was wrong about from your link.

>On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out

Wrong, wrong, wrong. From the very beginning it was wrong. All lies.

>army.mil/article/196104/california_army_national_guard_unit_brings_1900_plus_soldiers_to_wildfire_relief_support
>dailynews.com/2017/11/04/anti-trump-protesters-gather-in-pershing-square/
As Q stated many times thereafter, the impact of the protests was greatly reduced by advance preparation and the actions of friendly elements in law enforcement, but it did happen.

>It did happen
So Podesta is in jail and HRC had her passport revoked? None of that happened. Q is a liar. Only a fool would fall for a proven liar again.

Do you have any idea who you're talking about? Podesta and HRC are literally above the law, that's the whole point of this. They were out on bail and making travel plans long before the public ever got wind ("we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout "). 11.3 was just the beginning.

Also, if he can share this information on social media, why can't he just come out and say it, why all this scitzo code?

And how come his supporters can't answer any of these reasonable questions with anything other than "shill"

Q says Hillary will be executed.
I like that.
So I like Q.

>HRC had her passport revoked?
Also that's not what he fucking said, again.

Whats this "Q" thing? And why them look all so smart?

>upon the arrest announcement of Podesta
Remind me, when did that happen again?

>Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am.
When did that happen again?

Has anything Q said ever happened?

Attached: 1535685535511.jpg (1600x4604, 989K)

Bumping for more proofs of Q

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1.2M)

>Remind me, when did that happen again?
Their contacts in the media covered up most of the detaails, but if you want some hints, check these out:
cnn.com/2017/10/31/politics/tony-podesta-trump/index.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/10/us/politics/john-tony-podesta-mueller-russia-investigation.html

>When did that happen again?
Q's later posts provide more detail. To give you the quick rundown, she, alond with Obama, Kerry and others, have been traveling to all the countries they once had stakes in trying to consolidate their support. Their passports have been flagged to keep track of them.

>Has anything Q said ever happened?
See
For another example, just this Sunday he said "BIG week ahead" and, well, look at this:
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-justice-department-discloses-no-fisa-court-hearings-held-on-carter-page-warrants/

Q literally predicted this

Attached: 540654064506060.png (1997x1389, 3.45M)

That Tony Podesta thing happened before Q made his post. That's not a prediction. Article is dated Friday the 3rd and says Tony Podesta thing happened that previous Monday. That's before Q. And Q specifically named John Podesta being arrested which never happened.

I was there.
Group totally based.
In for peace.
America on edge.
But close to salvation.
Middle class together.
Bringing pills.
And sharing votes.
Be prepared for the worst.
But Hope for the warrants.
WWG1WGA.
Trust the Plan.

i would laugh my ass of if someone unironically tried to show me this shit IRL

It's a cult spawned from the biggest LARP on 4chinz.

>Please name one (1) thing Q said that is demonstrably false.
That's what I'm asking for, isn't it? Has he ever been wrong? Do you pay attention when he is? Is it impossible for him to be right or wrong, since everything he posts is so vague that no one knows what it means until later (future proves past rule)?
>He's been specifically asked that many times and answered many times.
So fucking summarize it here then. Not everyone is unemployed with infinite time to spend online obsessing over what one person posts.

>That Tony Podesta thing happened before Q made his post. That's not a prediction.
He said "arrest", not "step down". Try reading between the lines.
>How much trouble is Tony Podesta in? The truth is, we don't know. The Podesta Group insists it was under the impression that it was doing work for a nonprofit to educate American government types about Ukraine, not engaging in a stealth image rehab effort for Yanukovych and his party.

>And Q specifically named John Podesta being arrested which never happened.
Are you schizophrenic or something? Ctrl+f "john" and you'll only find references to John McCain.

>Has he ever been wrong?
The burden of proof (or disproof) is on your ass.
>So fucking summarize it here then.
I did, go back and actually read it this time.

So you're admitting that Q was wrong. Got it.

>So you're admitting that Q was wrong. Got it.
Is it opposite day or something?

Attached: FFS.png (785x736, 460K)

Hope is Q
Screencap it

I used to think 99% chance Q is a larp.
I'm at about 50/50 chance of Q being a larp now.
Reasons?
1) If it's a larp, it is the most successful larp in history, and Trump has to have heard of it by now. He can end the larp at any point, or he can even make the larp real, which might be what happened. He found out about it, and with millions of believers he could have easily ordered someone in the NSA to become Q.
2) This cannot be one person. You would need multiple larpers to pull this off, since Q posts so much random stuff, random pictures that appear original (mostly), and random articles that no one person could do that much research.
3) It's been "debunked" by that faggot mockingbird media. Like pizzagate is "debunked". If you think there's nothing to pizzagate you're either a shill or retarded.
4) If Q is real, the explanation for why Q is posting as he does actually makes sense. He is telling the "real" story, not by publishing classified information (which is illegal), he is posting clues that can be connected with open sources that tell the "real" story (I'm assuming it's not a larp). Obviously the (((MSM))) isn't going to tell the truth so he bypasses them completely by using the chans. The more people know the real story, the less chance of civil war when Trump drops the hammer. If he'd locked up all the criminals as soon as he got into office half the country would've believed he was a tyrant that was locking up all his political enemies.

BECAUSE Q IS LIKE THE SHRIKE FROM HYPERION AND COMES FROM A FUTURE WHERE HE'S ALREADY DEFEATED THE FAGGOT GENOCIDAL JEWISH AI

Shilling is real, user.
So are retards.

You posts have shown that what Q said didn't happen. Ergo Q is wrong. We're all in agreement. John Podesta was never arrested, Q never predicted Tony Podesta. Q is a fraud.

Wasn't the Shrike made by a future society of SJW liberal hippies who literally do space travel with the power of love?

>You posts have shown that what Q said didn't happen. Ergo Q is wrong.
Stop making shit up.

Attached: 999.png (485x637, 38K)

The weird thing about that picture is if you go to Trump's(?) twitter and download the photo, the filename starts with "DoitQ"

Q's main focus is to get people to think

Literally nothing in that pic has happened. Are you genuinely a schizophrenic off your meds?

And even if he's a larp, it's working.
But to me, if nothing happens by the end of January next year, then I won't give a shit even if he's real.

Shhhh

From what I can gather the q plan was run through computer simulations for years before it was set in motion. The key moves have already been made. Even if those key moves failed, plan b was the army going in to various homes and wiping people out. So the q plan isn’t just about how to defeat the enemy, it’s about how to achieve this with minimum disruption to the public and avoid a civil war. The public needs to be on board to make this transition as painless as possible. I think there are many double agents. It’s apparent the media are maintaining a facade because if they don’t the public will turn on the bad guys. The people are key, we can act as a shield for bad guys or we can demand justice. The game has already been won, but the people decide if the game is won slowly through the courts with all our institutions remaining intact, or violently with the military cleaning up. The q team have already have guns to people’s head, they can pull the trigger or they can get it done slowly and nicely through the courts.

Someone else who gets it too. Good on you m8.

>it’s been debunked
PROOF Q IS NOW REAL
May have been a larp or a psy op to start, but now that shit is on like a pot of neck bones, brother

Attached: C7F76AEB-3E0C-4697-B15A-B489C5BE9DB5.jpg (750x560, 250K)

Q is controlled opposition against true anarchy

I hope so. I really hope it's all true. If high level criminals like the clintons and bushs actually get punished for their crimes I'll shill for Trump to become emperor for life

Plenty of shill threads are just you guys asking questions and asking for explanations. It's pretty obvious you are fishing for info in these sorts of threads. If you can't understand Q then you shills really are fucked. The day of rope is coming and the swamp will be drained. Globally.

Yeah, in the wrong friggin direction...

It's probably the (((media))). I hope they get executed for treason

>votesmart.org/public-statement/1113283/cnn-erin-burnett-outfront-transcript-interview-with-donald-trump#.W4ns0s4zrDd
>transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1711/03/ebo.01.html
>thewrap.com/cnns-erin-burnett-blasts-white-house-helsinki-walkback-how-stupid-does-trump-think-we-americans-are/
I'll admit I had to do some digging to find proof, but it turns out CNN anchor Erin Burnett didn't do her regular show that night. She happens to be a former associate of Trump who interviewed him several times, and after the November 3 show (which consisted quite largely of bashing Trump) she's done nothing but talk shit about him. Just google "erin burnett trump" if you don't believe me. It's not hard to believe some of that $18b from Soros went towards buying mouthpieces.

Fuck meant for
Long day

What the fuck is Q? Part 1

I have followed this War since before Q posted, anons on the boards were tracking aspects of it, there were clues - as if a veteran intelligence spook like General Flynn got caught by accident - he got caught so he could enter evidence he had into the system officially after he installed 2 of his own guys into positions with high level clearance - who are still there today. MSM mocked Trump for interviewing Mueller for head of FBI when Mueller was ineligible - why?

This War is why a billionaire ran for office, planned for years. Military Intelligence + NSA Q group + White-Hats/Patriots globally + support from various nations vs the "New World Order". Q indicated less than 10 people globally know the *full* end to end plan. Its basically a follow on from WW2, the power structure that was consolidated with Germany's defeat. It is global War, Saudi Arabia's coup last year was the first major surface action, along with all the trafficking rings that have been busted up since Trump came to power which the MSM sure doesn't like to shine much of a light on. Trump's camp did a huge shakedown in various states to reduce the election fraud so he had a chance of winning, still had to win in a landslide to overcome millions of fraudulent voting (this will all come out). The indication I have is if he lost, they were prepared to go hot with this War, Trump was the last chance to do it mostly peacefully - good people are dying thou (Google recent military plane "crashes").

What the fuck is Q? Part 2

Q is creating an army of citizen journalists, he/his team came to Jow Forums specifically because he knew we would see through the noise and well he needed the autism & the meme generation. They know how we operate, they used us for Trumps election. There are major psychological components to this method, they want people to split from the establishment/media as it is entirely controlled as we well know - their goal is a "Great Awakening". From my time on this - involvement in the discussions, I have gleaned it is also used to reach out to patriots globally spread throughout intelligence agencies and such - as well as an "offer" to less corrupt "clowns" to switch sides. Q purposefully posts disinformation to head-fake the enemy (he warned he would do so, but how does one know when until after the fact?). Q also uses it for demoralization of the enemy camp, which of course is a significant component of any War. Q indicated 4-6% of the population (US) is brainwashed beyond saving, the rest will eventually accept the truth.

Q is pointing at (((everything))), don't expect them to make it racial thou, Jews are not a total monolith even if most of them are cunts - but the common thread is very obvious simply by looking at the names. Even the Royals come up, demographic destruction is mentioned, thou Q has not gone into specifics. The JQ and the rest of the alt-rights core messaging is a constant theme in the Q threads as the veterans doing most of the work are like myself - Q came to us after all. It is my prediction the alt-right will get a major boost off the back of this as all our so called "conspiracies" will suddenly be proven true - and MSM has pinned everything to the alt-right. We will suddenly have a monopoly on truth, converting normies with red pills will become very easy.

What the fuck is Q? Part 3

Q links to this video often which JewTube constantly rips view count from, watch it not as a campaign speech, but a statement of planned intent (US focused obviously in this case):

youtu.be/G2qIXXafxCQ

Why is it spanning months instead of something happening public? Consider the scope of what is involved - as per the boards advice/rule:

Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting without first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.

Ultimately we are talking about a complete paradigm shift of the global power structure that has been in place for decades or perhaps 100's of years depending on how you look at it, this will change the course of history forever.

>inb4 reddit spacing

Attached: Q-Trump.gif (480x336, 2.15M)

Q is fake. All the media outlets that colluded with the DNC and Hillary said so and they would never lie to us. So don't watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3KGT_YboSA

youtube.com/watch?v=p2UFBarUuVU

Attached: jounalists that colluded.png (671x1206, 172K)

Do you think it’s a genuine transformation? I’m worried they have set it all up in order to assassinate trump and bring on global demoralization and panic. I hope not, but there is a track record of killing popular public figures at the height of their popularity

It is absolutely genuine, it is proven beyond a doubt Q posts link directly with Trump's twitter also FYI. Assassination attempts have been made.

Attached: Q-Missile-VOL.jpg (2048x3072, 3.15M)

I desperately hope so, I’m just tired of feeling herded around by crumbs of information. I don’t want to be the zealous believer that (((they))) always create to fight off factions of opposing zealous believers that (((they))) have also created. Trump said he’d been preparing for this his whole life and made a joke about being the son of a carpenter. Shit is weird
Having said that I don’t know what my point is

Why, because you don't have the secret decoder ring and you are not the recipient of the messages.