Race and IQ

Alright Jow Forums - newfag poster here ready to be redpilled. Just a few questions I was curious though. Race and IQ seemed to be tied together lifting up whites as more intelligent than blacks, but according to these graphs shouldn't Asians be superior as they typically have higher IQs? Yet whites are somehow better even with lower IQ? Also another thing - Jews aren't whites as they're inferior, but somehow they secretly control everything? Doesn't that mean they're at smarter than the average white person too, and thus intellectually superior? Just trying to find the logic here.

Attached: shitposting.png (625x417, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
www18.homepage.villanova.edu/diego.fernandezduque/Teaching/PhysiologicalPsychology/zCurrDir4200/CurrDirGeneticsTraits.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZSWhibVFicmFrNU0/view
gwern.net/docs/sociology/2003-murray-humanaccomplishment.pdf
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-myth-of-jewish-intelligence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back to r*ddit you go —> reddit.com

It's not about being smarter than niggers, it's that niggers were so dumb they had to redefine the cutoff point for mental retardation. Above 100 IQ culture increases in importance and that's why whites surpassed Asians, through a superior culture.

I can tell you're a larping libtard, Jews arn't "inferior" they're parasitic.

Jesus Christ I'm just trying to be educated here. I'm not saying you guys are wrong.

I would be very surprised if all of the bell curves had equal distributions
Regardless sitting on the genius level is depressing in these type of threads as averages are all 2 std below me minimum

only thing you will get educated on here is mental gymnastics

In terms of parasitic, they leech off of whites no? But aren't the mass whites being tricked also at a fault for not realizing this? Look, again, I'm just looking for answers against questions like these that you get asked

Attached: 1510096334320.jpg (720x876, 56K)

But so what if they're at fault? Most people just want them out so we can live among our own kind. It's not about right and wrong, or about superior and inferior, it's about us and them. If you hear "inferior" you can substitute "not to our liking" if it pleases you. That's a sufficient reason for separation.

Ah this makes much more sense. Thank you. Although isn't actual separation much more practically harder just cause of modern tech and transportation?

Do one with white Americans only

>Asians be superior as they typically have higher IQs?

This is true. No one is contesting that. Whites may be more innovative and have a greater creativity, but asians do dominate the IQ game with the exception of Ashkenazi Jews.

>Jews aren't whites as they're inferior?
What? Where did you get that?

>Doesn't that mean they're at smarter than the average white person too, and thus intellectually superior?

Yes Ash. Jews have an average IQ of 115. Whites 100. This has been established and made consensus.

>according to these graphs shouldn't Asians be superior as they typically have higher IQs?
Superior in IQ, yes.

>Yet whites are somehow better even with lower IQ?
Nobody is claiming Whites are better, only that Whites have a right to exist, a right to their countries, that's all. Historically we've contributed a lot to the world but that doesn't change that even if we did not have an amazing past we would still have a right to exist.

Would you say Blacks don't have any right to their own countries because they have lower IQs? Of course not. Self-determination is independent of IQ.

>Jews aren't whites as they're inferior
Not quite. Some Jews are white-skinned but Jews work against the interests of White people of European origin and identify as Semites first and foremost.

>they secretly control everything?
It's not a secret when they openly brag about it.

>Doesn't that mean they're at smarter than the average white person too
No, not necessarily, however as it stands Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 112 whereas non-Jewish Whites have an average IQ of 106. So there is a 6 IQ points difference but it's nowhere as big as it's claimed to be.

>intellectually superior?
IQ measures problem-solving capabilities. "Intellect" is a combination of IQ and knowledge. So, no.

>But aren't the mass whites being tricked also at a fault
This is called "blaming the victims".

>This has been established and made consensus.
No, it has not. This is a myth.

Learning all sorts of things today. Thanks Jow Forums

Pssst....hey shill, despite what you've been brainwashed into thinking, we aren't the caricature "white supreeemists" that your handlers try to strawman us as. Surely they've also taught you what "sage" means around here?

Think about it like a role playing game.
Whites are the Humans
Niggers are the Orcs
Asians are the Elves
Jews are the Goblins

Much like almost every RPG, humans are the most balanced race. Their ambition, lack of weaknesses, and ability to be dynamic supersedes any the bonuses of competing races.

Attached: 1532878103047.jpg (900x680, 153K)

What do you think I'm asking here for? I don't think the caricature is true. As I said before I'm just looking for answers - although I understand why I'm seen as a shill

>solimbic dopamine system mediates behavioral reinforcement,
feelings of pleasure, and behavioral activation
(this is the system that mediates the eff ects of
psychostimulants like amphetamine and cocaine). The
gene DRD4 codes for the D4 type dopamine receptors
in the central nervous system. There are many diff erent
DRD4 alleles coding diff erent numbers of 48 base pairs
from two repeats to 11 repeats. Almost all alleles in East
Asian populations are 2- and 4-repeats, while 7-repeats
are found in about 20–30% of Europeans, Africans, and
Polynesians. Some Amazonian tribes have more than
50% of this allele ( ALFRED, 2015 ).
A longer repeat means a smaller number of dopamine
receptors, hence, more stimuli are necessary for
the carrier to feel satisfi ed. This makes individuals with
longer repeats more attracted to novel ideas and experiences,
which lead to novelty-seeking behavior. Especially,
the 7-repeat allele has been recognized as the gene
for novelty-seeking behavior and impulsivity ( Munafò,
Yalcin, Willis-Owen, & Flint, 2008 ). Around 40,000 years
ago, humans expanded their habitat from the Near East
to Europe, Asia, and eventually the Americas through
Beringia. The fi tness conferred by this gene should have
been very large for migration since migration distance
is correlated with the frequency of the 7-repeat allele
( Cheng, Burton, Greenberger, & Dmitrieva, 1999 ; Matthews
& Butler, 2011 ).

>No, it has not. This is a myth
It's not a myth, it's not 115, but it's somewhere around 107-110. It's substantially higher than the white population.

If you're not just a provotour, research the heritability of psychological traits and what the particular traits are indicative in terms of behavior. Forget the whole racial aspect until you understand what genes are, what a population is, what psychological traits are, and what their heritability factors are. Once you understand all of that, everything will suddenly make a lot of sense.

Enjoy being depressed.

www18.homepage.villanova.edu/diego.fernandezduque/Teaching/PhysiologicalPsychology/zCurrDir4200/CurrDirGeneticsTraits.pdf

Attached: H2 psy traits.jpg_large.jpg (635x869, 75K)

Communication and tourism are fine.

>provotour
provocateur

whoops

>tl:dr asians lack novelty seeking behavior due to genetics, it is a double edged sword.
asians lack the genetics for progress, but excel at what is known.

How'd you even get enough recognition in the first place though? In order to get approval of being a "sovereign state", seems like that's almost impossible given today's environment

Wait shit - I meant that you'd need recognition from other established states

IQ is just one trait
willingness to take risks, time preference, individualism are all real things that also contribute to success in technology, HDI, civilizational achievement, etc.

>It's not a myth
"115" is a myth.

Attached: White_IQs_Religions.jpg (500x481, 36K)

I mean I get IQ is one trait, but it's also the one to easily, objectively measure. How would one measure stuff like "innovation" more objectively? I know you can just look at historical examples, but it's nice to have something more solid i guess?

Good god.

Quickly! Switch 115 to 112.

Phew much better

Good question.

Objectively, we cannot measure this.

Instead we have historical evidence and trends.

and Whites are 106.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZSWhibVFicmFrNU0/view

this study creates a "q index" like IQ using genes as proxies for traits like the ones I mentioned, and it combined with IQ manages to explain more of the variance we see in nobel prize distribution than IQ does alone

I said in my post it's not 115, but it's been measured from 107 and higher. They are almost undeniably more intelligent than the average "European".

>How would one measure stuff like "innovation" more objectively?
Historical records and current scientific achievements.

Attached: WhiteRace.gif (3780x3355, 3.04M)

How would you respond to people saying that Asians invented more in the past than whites?

Thanks

That doesn't seem to be the case, you can read this book when you have time, but most innovation came out of NW Europe.
gwern.net/docs/sociology/2003-murray-humanaccomplishment.pdf

Attached: Creators of Civilization.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

both images are lifted from the pdf I linked

Attached: Creators of Civilization2.jpg (1703x855, 745K)

Attached: Scientific pulbications per 1000 inhabitants.png (1430x546, 85K)

voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-myth-of-jewish-intelligence.html
>Allow me to demonstrate why it is a bad idea to try to bullshit those who are considerably smarter than you are. We are often told that Jews are the smartest ethnic group in the world and that this explains their current position of cultural and socio-economic dominance in the United States. However, the core claim is observably false, and readily and conclusively disproved.

>Allow me to demonstrate why it is a bad idea to try to bullshit those who are considerably smarter than you are.
Vox Day is such a cringey cocksucker.

t. Juden Pederstein

I have to go eat but Peterson is a faggot as well. If the thread is alive I'll look at "the voice of Gods" shitty analysis to poke holes in it.

when I get back

Attached: 0010.png (730x730, 349K)

europe was always more advanced

Attached: world.jpg (639x347, 38K)

About the whole "Asian vs White iq" topic.

Asians do have an average iq that seems to be about 3-5 point higher then whites depending on the study. But one thing most studies don't mention is the fact that the Asian bell curve is much more narrow. Meaning whites are more likely to be absolute morons, while they're also more likely to be genius level. This might explain why whites are generally overrepresented in scientific achievements troughout the ages. Exept for maybe the early dark ages when Rome fell.

>How would you respond to people saying that Asians invented more in the past than whites?

Asian achievements are nothing compared to white ones, I could give you links proving this but it seems other people already provided more then enough evidence.

And let's not forget Asians have always had a population 3-5 times larger then whites ever since 1 AD and perhaps a long time before that. Because of this one would expect them to dominate most inventions troughout the ages. Something they clearly don't.

Creativity among other parameters one might take into account when judging someone's intellect can't be measured. Don't focus soley on iq, while important it doesn't tell the entire story.

Attached: main-qimg-1021807c53b0d9b469f5beaca495c090.gif (462x347, 5K)