Crippled Islamophobic bigot in wheelchair gets assaulted for bigoted hate speech

This is unacceptable. It is 2018 and this intolerant bigotry literally shouldn't exist anymore. Trudeau needs to make Islamophobic comments illegal in Canada RIGHT NOW.

globalnews.ca/news/4420159/victim-of-racist-exchange-at-edmonton-supermarket-recorded-video-to-raise-awareness-of-islamophobia/

twitter.com/YasminUUUUUUgas/status/1035039582310424576

Attached: islamophobia.png (764x947, 515K)

No one gives a fuck about these trash bag wearing morons. They are far too stupid to even insult.

>shitskin
>standing next to "real Canadian" sign
made me laugh

This stupid Islamic cunt is trying to start a public shaming campaign on this man

Attached: yasmin.png (632x884, 310K)

Haha it would be really horrible if it backfired and someone posted her real name haha.

That would be awful.

Power word: Yasmin Ugas of Edmonton.

Hes right though. Canada is a christian nation. Hijabs should be banned

Are you fucking degenerate? Her name is literally in the first picture - it was in the news

>Canada is a christian nation
Are Chinks becoming more Christian after they leave or something?

Bunch of Cry-Bullies

Strangely enough China has the largest (and growing) population of Christians in the world. So yeah, I guess so?

My church is full of 2nd generation asians. Shit's weird.

I'm curious if the trend is the same for immigrants as well though, must be a new form of fulfillment or something for them.

Attached: Whitu Piggu.jpg (780x681, 76K)

nigger is attention whoring for internet points
bitch was even outside without her husband
absolute haram
where is a stoning when you need one

Attached: article-2334989-1A1F092E000005DC-24_964x563.jpg (964x563, 236K)

Attached: 1465734458243.jpg (1465x638, 225K)

"Standing up for what exactly? Our charter of rights and freedoms literally explain that we all have religious freedom. Multiculturalism is why this country is supposed to be unified. Religious diversity shouldn’t be a problem. Are “they” ever going to stop w/ the intolerance?"

- Some twatter nigger

I vote for death by hanging

post video

lmao I've been in that superstore many times

Attached: EDMmeme.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

>destroy won country with mental illness religion
>abandon country
>invade another country, try to destroy that country with every cell of your being
>people complain, they are racists
HA
There's nothing more brain damaged than giving enemies democratic rights in your own country.

SOOMAALIYA HA NOOLATO

Attached: mOMVLDGKftSqHnDJbT6xY19mOhyUEfbtwbW3PadVUjs.jpg (720x387, 56K)

Muh Islamophobia
God damn these progressive shitbags into eternity.

Two people arguing in a grocery store qualifies as news in 2018. Welcome to New Mogadishu

This woman needs ro be doxxed for attacking the differently abled

>that triggered s0iboy attacking a handicap for wrongthink

that looks like houston

Edmonton and Houston are pretty similar

>greasy
>blue collar
>brown people everywhere
>poor urban planning
>suburban sprawl everywhere
>dependent on the oil industry

The only difference is -30 weather instead of +30

>training of employees
>not eradicating subhuman filth
these are the thought patterns of a conquered people

Dumb bitch says she was shocked by his audacity......... What about the audacity of these goat fuckers thinking they can come to white predominantly Christian countries? Just because "lawfully" they can come here doesn't mean they should and it doesn't mean we want them to. You see I am not a dumb subhuman piece of shit. I would never go to a Muslim country because I am smart enough to know that I am not wanted or welcome there and that I would be discriminated against

>little white pussy comes to save the day
like clockwork.
whites will eat themselves to the bone.
pathetic weaklings.

>as hijabis
this is what she refers to herself and her friends as

>tfw your whole identity revolves around a long strip of cloth

Reminder the only confirmed kill the Canadian Armed Forces had in Somalia was a boy they raped to death