OHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT BOOOOIIII

OHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT BOOOOIIII

DEY FINNA BOUT TA DAB ON EM

Attached: 1535754916749.jpg (545x491, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uRLJZxINAQ
rt.com/usa/435475-wahhaj-children-school-shootings/
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/08/14/outrage-judge-releases-possible-radical-islamic-terror-suspects-in-new-mexico-co-n2509564
apnews.com/50f9c12f10ac45418974f38fd2ee6bee
archive.is/B1Gjy
breitbart.com/national-security/2018/08/09/linda-sarsour-linked-father-nm-jihadi-allegedly-trained-kids-shoot-schools/
kob.com/new-mexico-news/da-drops-charges-against-2-suspects-in-nm-compound-case/5053191/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good shit from FBI? Wake me up when they are in prison for life or deported back to Somalia or wherever the fucc they came from

No wonder the state didn't charge them. They were about to be federally charged. The Jews are about to get fucked. They used muslims as a front to run this but the big players are jews.

'Bout time the Fib did something besides helicopter Trump.

You realize that all those FBI agents that Fox News loves to gripe on are being used as punching bags for a purpose right? They all flipped against Hillary. Meanwhile the FBI rank and file run by Chris Wray is actually doing a good job.

bout fuckin time

I want to know why state dropped.

Attached: annudah shoah.jpg (352x352, 34K)

>No wonder the state didn't charge them.
And they released them because?

Factions in all Agencies.
Spy vs Spy Mad Magazine style.

So they could run to their handlers and the authorities could watch them and see who they're connected to.

Fbi back under control?

No.You misunderstand what I'm saying. Every FBI agent that's talked about on Fox News like Page, Strzok, Ohr etc etc etc have ALREADY flipped on the deep state. That's why they're being used as punching bags so openly.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THE STATE DROP CHARGES ON A PEOPLE WHO RAN LITERAL PEDOPHILE TERRORIST TRAINING COMPOUND?

Attached: cc8.gif (400x488, 282K)

State doesn't have to drop charges for the Feds to file charges. The federal and state are two separate entities.. both can charge you (separately) for the same crime. Further, it was a judge that tossed the charges.. not the prosecutors.

DID SOMEBODY FINALLY WAKE SESSIONS FROM HIS SLUMBER?

Attached: Imagine my surprise.jpg (1500x939, 1.11M)

Source is in OP's pic related.
Low quality b8.
Masterbaiter you are not.

Yup. Treasonous faggots in alphabets need to be hanged. Military takeover until everything can be straightened out.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uRLJZxINAQ

Attached: 1535261897658.png (1107x871, 354K)

Liberal woman judge virtue signalling.

Attached: 1474633885370.jpg (608x415, 51K)

>FBI charging CIA-assets

Attached: questionable.png (386x386, 257K)

Can I get a quick rundown?

>PEDOPHILE
Why shoe horn this into every story?
You look like a raving retard and a pedo yourself

Mad dog has been in process behind the scenes.
800MP's from Luke Air Force Base were sent to recapture Gitmo from the Deep state several months ago.

Shades of Rodney King

Maybe, and yes it does turn out they where connected to mossad.. Same as that pedophile child trafficking ring they just busted.

Attached: 1535743331760.jpg (1602x2514, 2.31M)

It's a story about pedos tho.

Terrorists teaching kids how to shoot up schools. Got caught. Judge let them out on bail. Prosecutors fucked up and forgot to file some paperwork, so the judge had to let them go. Feds have now charged terrorists with federal crimes.

Good to see the FBI trying to actually do their fucking job and put the CIA in check.

Same reason you shoehorn Traps into every story, Faggot.

Triggered pedophile is triggered

The state could have held them and maintained the site for evidence. This is a secret civil war between good and bad bureaucrats.

He was fucking the children and they sacrificed one in a ritual. seems more like jews pretending to be muslim. The way it was described sound like "blood libel" ritual.

Attached: 1527976411017.jpg (902x1200, 503K)

Supposedly it was some kind of technicality in the state laws.

Source on fucking and sacrifice?

Sure, let the federal government handle the trials of known federal assets. That makes as much sense as letting the human traffickers at child "protective" services handle cases of child abuse.

I'm sure anything that happened to those kids was consensual.

And before one of you retards says
>B-b-but... double jeopardy, user! What you say can't be true!
Google this: dual sovereignty doctrine. The TL;DR is: state and feds count as two separate entities. The state can only charge you once. The feds can only charge you once. Total, you can be charged twice. It's not something that happens very often because it's typically a waste of money. Typically the entity with the stronger case takes the person to trial.. and the other sits in wait just in case.

Don't waste your time. These brain-dead boomers read something on here and it becomes the unquestionable truth

Early communications after they landed on the island indicated that they made no visual contact with base personnel from the outside. No movement. No lights. Nothing. Shortly afterwords the screaming started but only for a few seconds. Then months of total radio silence.

>sacrifice
I haven't heard anything about the fucking.. but sacrifice _could_ be true. One child did die, and from everything I've heard, the kid died "during a religious ritual".

James Fields is being tried by Virginia and the feds for a car accident.

Where did you hear it

The judge was a Mexican man.

gotta use duckduckgo or you won't get the truth, google is shit now.
rt.com/usa/435475-wahhaj-children-school-shootings/

Television news programs.. but a quick google of "terrorist child died religious ritual" brings some results. Here's the first:

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/08/14/outrage-judge-releases-possible-radical-islamic-terror-suspects-in-new-mexico-co-n2509564

>The young boy whose remains were found at a compound in New Mexico died in a religious ritual conducted because his father believed he was possessed by demons, prosecutors alleged Monday.

Some sources are saying it was an exorcism.
apnews.com/50f9c12f10ac45418974f38fd2ee6bee
archive.is/B1Gjy

They only did this to save face. They knew it looked to obvious.

This says nothing about fucking and sacrifices

Thanks

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/08/09/linda-sarsour-linked-father-nm-jihadi-allegedly-trained-kids-shoot-schools/

there is so much,
yes "religious ritual" is correct.

Attached: 1535743322047.jpg (901x600, 317K)

JUSTICE IS NOW IN SESSIONS

Attached: 1475984248905.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

Yeah, and even were that the case anyhow they could've just held the suspects longer on security grounds.
This looks like agencies and jurisdictions fighting with each other.

Everything a judge does, especially in this day and age of kritarchy, is because that's what the judge wants.

Double jeopardy applies to trials and not arrests, they had not gone to trial. A judge can dismiss with prejudice but that would have occurred much later in this particular case and not during the initial phase.

it may have been to drain demons, but looks more like "blood libel" ritual. Drain the demon out by bleeding the child to death? Never heard of that.

Judge "Jeff McElroy" dropped charges after a white woman with a Greek/Jewish name gave them light bail.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Today is the last day fo rMueller to pony up to stfu no?

>ctrl f: rundown

Attached: pillow guy.png (576x372, 302K)

Was gone from Jow Forums for 2 weeks for a job in Thatiland. What's the quick rundown on OP pic?

Attached: 1535463416832.jpg (1024x713, 69K)

>Meanwhile, Taos district attorney dropped all charges against Sirah Wahhaj and Jany Leveille, with the intention of taking the case to a grand jury on September 27 and refiling the charges.

kob.com/new-mexico-news/da-drops-charges-against-2-suspects-in-nm-compound-case/5053191/

Once again Jow Forums gets baited into being outraged.

Attached: isis.jpg (706x664, 59K)

No. The MSM was pumping the gas hard on that, said he had to in order not to "interfere with the election."

Fucking Comey gave Clinton briefings well within the 60 day "safe zone" and jack shit happened to him.

I understand the difference.. retards on 4chins don't.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was waiting for this.

>a job in Thatiland

Attached: 1475019700052.png (250x241, 72K)

Plot twist: Mueller is not a US citizen.

Attached: 1532640739660.png (112x112, 21K)

Degenerate niggerspeak

Finally the FBI got their noses out of Trump's ass and did something worthwhile. At least that makes me feel better about the shitty way locals handled it.

>The Jews are about to get fucked.

Attached: 1460505722381s.jpg (125x119, 5K)

>they all flipped
Dude, you need to go back and erase all that LARP shit from your brain.

It's going to be really hard talking to tards like you in the future when you bring up shit that didn't happen

>they all flipped!
>they got sent to Gitmo!
>military tribunals!
>Mueller is secretly working for Trump!
>trust Sessions!
All that shit needs to be wiped from your brain, bro

>they already flipped!
Fucking Qtard

Bingo.

Attached: 1499041772704.png (1000x1000, 939K)

You're glowing.