Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WofUibtkJk
youtube.com/watch?v=mzY3U73IndA
youtube.com/watch?v=tBWWlAxfZL8
youtube.com/watch?v=TfMlGSsJpA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=1WofUibtkJk

Can somebody redpill me on the polls?

There are differences of more than 7 percentage points for polls within a few days for the Sweden Democrats for different institutes, namely Sifo and Sentio. These differences are huge, and far beyond the error margin and suggest a bias in at least on of the institutes.

Attached: Sweden_polls.png (886x402, 75K)

vittu perkele missä ruotsalaiset naiset

can someone translate this for me

Attached: 1535750338604.png (501x387, 30K)

No. All is lost.
Should've listened when you had the chance.

>Sentio and YouGov were the two best at predicting last election, they are also international and web-based which gives more unfiltered answers compared to telephone polling. Also Sifo is Aftonblandets polling, Demoskop is Expressens. Both of those are kike owned mainstream media papers

>"SD Can get 29% in the election": Sentio comments the raw data in the last measurement(polling)

.The secret hides in the raw data
.If SD is compared the same as S they have much higher support
. Arve Östgaard at Sentio explains how it works
.Here are the numbers that speaks for a political earthquake

Kiitos Pekka
Torille Taavataan

>a swede thanks me for my "ooga booga where da swedish women at" post
I am not surprised at all

I was just shitposting together with you

Attached: sweden finland.png (1599x826, 75K)

don't try to save face now, just tell me where the swedish women at

>Sweden
>white

youtube.com/watch?v=mzY3U73IndA

shot today at the AfS meeting in Gothenburg

Attached: the-tolerant-left.jpg (996x963, 249K)

Don't trust the polls
We are trying to fix are muslim problem

Respecc your wamen

Attached: finnish only.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Snittålder för afs väljare: 76

Snittålder för SD väljare: 56

Vi ungdomar kommer aldrig rösta för gubbe partier. Vi kommer att rösta på C, FI, L, M och V.

källa på det

but they don't respect me and dating down is a much more realistic option for me

Om du kollar på livesändningar ser du att det är bara gubbar som går till SD eller afs rallies.

Sounds legit as fuck. Why, I remember my school days some decade ago when all the geriatrics would sneak in and vote for SD in the school mock elections to get those 60-70% numbers we always hear about the youth having.

Såklart ingen källa

unga vågar inte gå på rallies eftersom de blir uthängda, jag hade aldrig gått på SD-rallies eftersom det potentiellt är socialt självmord (går på universitetet)

>the anti-immigration parties are soaring in the polls, but you should just give up now guys
Thank you, Schlomo. You actually convinced me to not vote at all. Why bother trying, am I right?

I don't visit Jow Forums often, but is this type of anti-white defeatist shilling common here? I see it quite often from Americans and meme flags. If it's not demoralizing shilling what's the purpose of it?

Attached: Jerzy Sarnecki.png (183x232, 19K)

>det potentiellt är socialt självmord (går på universitetet)

om så himla många unga är för sd skulle det inte vara socialt självmord att gå på deras rallies.

There are none.

I imagine that a lot of people who want to vote SD feel quite isolated or at least in groups too small to stand up against the PC-mafia that rules both universities and many work places. If SD becomes the second biggest or the biggest party more people might start to express their true thoughts and we'll start to see a change.

Tell that to the Iberians pre-reconquista oh all knowing Mutt

Swedes don't typically know Finnish Pekka

Fegis. Var på AfS idag. Professorer har kasst ansiktsminne ändå

A lot of Americans are Jews

Industry workers openly support SD and talk about it at their job. Just students being fags

here have a bump

Blue collar workers do seem more open about their opinions. Maybe they're not as exposed to the (((academia))) and don't live in neighborhoods that are isolated from the multicultural horrors.

I don't have anything to contribute but pic related. Good luck, Sweden, we love you.

Attached: elsa christmas.jpg (468x700, 39K)

How did the Swedes knew about Santa Lucia of Siracusa and why do they worship her? I know Italian saints are famous because of Christianity but I didn't think Northern European celebrated festivities about them.

It's a pagan festival of the return of the light in midwinter. They made up the story about it being from Italy because of (((the church))). Remember, they'd kill people who didn't kiss the church's ass.

Lucy = Light, and it is why they pick the prettiest girl in the village to be Lucy for the candle ceremony.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBWWlAxfZL8
youtube.com/watch?v=TfMlGSsJpA8
The pentagram is associated with Venus, the morning star. The number 5 in Swedish and Norwegian is "fem". Venus travels in a path in the stars that makes the shape of a pentagram every 8 years.

Attached: elsa hosk midsummer rain.jpg (639x798, 126K)

Why vote for a party that does fuck all for the environment? This is the idiocracy of the right wing almost always.

Attached: sweden env parties.jpg (500x355, 181K)

Blue collar workers are generally more right-wing and grounded in the reality surrounding them and as you rightly point out, they live closer to the brown horde. Students and professors are generally more left-wing. They are also grounded in literature, theory and ideology, not in personal anecdotal experiences.

SD wants to rely on our own environmentally friendly nuclear reactors for energy. MP wants to shut them down and rely on coal from abroad. SD also wants to fund green projects abroad in the countries that have big problems handling toxic waste and green house gasses. 1 million spent there is 100 million spent in Sweden.

MP is more interested in virtue signalling than actually solving problems.

SD are joking about climate change as an American Republican would. Their budget leaves less than a serious amount to environmental issues. The Liberal party also put focus abroad only with a proper plan and focus on international co-operation. I simply don't understand why a competent party would ignore a serious issue.

You're a fucking embarrassment to our country, fuck off back to suckling Taxindas titties

If you have anything of value to say, please let me hear it. Otherwise your post is completely pointless from a discussion standpoint.

> pagancucks
kek

Dont fall for AFS extreme shilling on here and remember to vote SD instead. SD becoming Swedens biggest party is the number one objective this election. AFS getting 4% is completely irrelevant since they would not be able to accomplish jack shit since SD will always be the one and only vågmästare.

If AFS and NRM gets 4% it isn't stealing votes from "the right" and it isn't against any objective (unless you're a schlomo and wants cuckposition to take all). AFS and NRM (moreso) would vote in favor of any "extreme right" cause that SD could honestly put out.
The worst that could happen is SD to cuck and vote against them in parliament instead. They want to BAN NRM after all.

Attached: sweden ballot simon lindberg votes.jpg (750x455, 153K)

Please invade my country. Occupation is better than being ruled by Swedes.

Attached: welfare.png (482x309, 21K)

Your point of view was bluntly criticized, will you defend it? Don’t pretend the lack of specificity in the critique means you don’t know what would need defending.