*stays out of WW2*

*stays out of WW2*

BASED

Attached: 750px-Flag_of_Spain_(1938–1945).svg[1].png (750x500, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold#Monetary_consequences
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is unironically why Jerusalem belongs to Spain.

Attached: 1530487705599.jpg (1966x1739, 982K)

Attached: 1509276671226.jpg (2115x1260, 1.47M)

Attached: 1523399222553.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Franco was smart not to get involved.

If Spain participated on the German side instead of just sending a few volunteers, the Germans could easily have reached Moscow.

FUCK YOU, TRAITOR MEDNIGGERS.

Attached: 1510891366343.jpg (400x400, 63K)

Every time I try to get into it on HoI, US whiteknight faggots start zerg-rushing me.
South France is imposible to defend by land, if you reach Spain you've reached Paris.

If Spain (Franco) and Portugal (Salazar) had joined the axis,since they were both closelyy fascists, the things could have been different for sure, but the big mistake was form Germany by a war in 2 fronts.

I just mass militia units and fully mobalize, france can't do shit since they barely have any supplies

FUCK YOU YOU SPANISH PIECE OF SHIT KEKS AND I INVOKE A THOUSAND CURSES UPON YOUR FAMILIES YOU FILTHY MOORISH MUTTS, TRAITORS OF THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE, TRAITORS TO FASCISM. WE COULD HAVE HAD IT. WE COULD HAVE TURNED MOSCOW TO ASH AND SENT THEM OVER THE URALS. FUCKING NIGGERS WE BRITAIN COULD HAVE BEEN WHITE BY NOW FUCK YOU SPAIN

Attached: 1504722893579.png (400x416, 41K)

Would it have been better if they joined the axis and threw everything they had into the war?

Knowing what we know now, of course

Can I actually fault them for not joining though?

Fuck no

They just came out of a civil war and their military was nowhere near ready, and I doubt the spanish population would have been eager in joining a war that looked like had nothing to do with them at the time

They traded with the reich, they sent volunteers, and just in general stayed out of our way

That's far, far more than you can say of most countries, and people here will not forgot that

Attached: 1514819556592.jpg (448x448, 21K)

Is the c-uck word filtered? KEKS

You are aware that there was a Civil War in Spain that lasted from 1936 to 1939, right?
The Commies had given all of Spain's "national reserve" to the Soviet Union, people were starved and the military was in very poor condition. Spain joining would have only been a liability. Not even Hitler wanted Franco to join.

Attached: 0016am_ao_pq_img5.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

they literally had 1 fucking job

>The Commies had given all of Spain's "national reserve" to the Soviet Union
lol. absolutely cucked

And here for a comparison to the spaniard you have the burger

Blames the spanish for not joining the war on the side of the axis, while his own country not only bankrolled the allies but also cucked the japs out of oil until they declared war

Not only that. Imagine some Commie politician who was promised by Stalin that he'd become the don of the new commie republic after the war going into the National Gallery and melting every piece of gold from historical artifacts he could find so he could send it to Russia without it being traced. Imagine private citizens and historical societies kept money and ítems in the central bank's vaults and this scumbag took them to give them to Stalin.
Commies got off easy in this country.

Attached: meme of the day.png (500x522, 141K)

FUCK YOU CONFEDERATE JEW

Attached: 1513618765225.jpg (875x667, 288K)

keep trying d&c shill

imagine give 75% of your gold to Stalin, without receipt

Oh shit. I just read this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold

That is probably one of the biggest acts of treason in the history of mankind.

Attached: 1488551799221.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Niggerfaggot your slave owners were mostly jews, and slavery is immoral, be it nigger or not.

THE CSA JEWS WANTED NIGGERS IN WHITE AMERICA TO BE KEPT AS THEIR WORK FORCE.

The CSA had a Kike bank. The Union was kike free up until the Federal Reserve 50 years later

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold#Monetary_consequences
This is the comedy part, where sending Russia a shitload of gold for a bunch of rusty rifles fucked up their economy so bad they couldn't even afford to buy a velo-dog from France due to inflation.

And we're still feeling the effects of the war. Spain must be the current most divided country in Europe.