Youtube have started censoring content in Sweden

For long Sweden have had one of the most uncensored youtubes. Unlike places like Germany and Poland we have been able to watch glorious NS videos. Seems like there have been a crackdown last week however. Not only have they tried to hide videos from AfS (but public outrage have brought them back), now they also are beginning to block country videos. We are becoming fucking Germany/Poland

Example of videos suddenly censored in Sweden:
youtube.com/watch?v=FGjsQ7EzE3k
youtube.com/watch?v=cUI31WgdsU4

Basically the ones who are translated so you can get the message gets translated. Other Euros: please check the videos and see if you can still access them. I want to know if it is just Sweden or wider

Attached: 22p2ng.jpg (648x500, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zs3sx7wiQ9M&bpctr=1535758765
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The absolute state of the left

Fucking hell at least the internet were one of the last things that you could depend on here

I know. Thing is that they are basically breaking the law. They cancelled their censorship of AfS due to public outrage, but I doubt my precious NS videos got enough followers to make youtube retreat (unless it's pan-European, then we might have a chance)

Is that even Pro Nazi? Looks like a history documentary to me. I guess you're not allowed to have any Germans in WW2 anymore just has to be black girls with robot arms.

Can't view it here, either.

Attached: 8DA29B36-A0D9-4AD7-A39A-B938F66A756C.jpg (716x1012, 278K)

Pro-German music with classic NS video material is awesome. Unfortunately I guess they think it turns kids NS and banns it (probably does though, military parades is what made me a nationalist in the first place)

Alright thanks for reporting, let's see how big this is

Its not just pro german, Blitzkrieg makes historic songs overall Gigant zur see is about battleship Yamato and Briten und Freimaurerhorden is about the boers

wafflefag here
cannot watch the first vid, second is watchable with limited functionality

Attached: 1528331573053.jpg (1912x1031, 108K)

Ok so it's not enmasse. That would make this easier to fix

Ah I didn't know that. I listen much more to Division Germania who are obviously pro-German. Gonna check that out. Makes sense though since the Blitzkrieg one is basically an autistically accurate description of Tiger technicalities. Guess it's kinda like this one getting mislabeled an NS song
youtube.com/watch?v=zs3sx7wiQ9M&bpctr=1535758765

Nah man, it's not just sweden. It's EU wide. Someone has button somewhere to censor vids for the whole of the EU. Started happening a few weeks back. Noticed pat little vids getting it, then fashwave. We are living in the EUSSR

You sure they are the same band though? other bands called that sound very different

Yeah most signs seem to point towards that. Reason thought it could be just Sweden was the whole debacle about AfS getting censored, but yeah censoring pro-German music seems a bit extensive for the regular election interference

I can watch the second one but there's a dialog warning of offensiveness
can't watch first one

same

Wait I just realized I can actually watch the second one too, with a warning. Then it is shared, cause I got warning on second and first is blocked. Must be a EU wide bann

Yeah I fucked up there got the last link mixed up with something else

Change location to USA. (see pic related)

Attached: 0D97BF02E7BE0C4E6455EA7D0B8FE758_1523533028.jpg (325x369, 16K)

I know how to bypass, but that wasn't the question. Think I already got my answer though. It's the EU fucking with us all

What are they about? Can't watch in England.

Both? I can watch second actually. Just German NS music, but it didn't use to be blocked

both.

They're trying to promote nazi shit by censoring it.

You sure? Second video just gives a warning you can get past

>I know how to bypass
If you can still watch it, then obviously it's not censorship. You seem to not understand how YouTube works, and what censorship is.
YouTube uses localization to deliver content where it's aimed, so e.g. being in Sweden you don't get some Brasilian or Cambodian videos. It also helps to comply with local laws. In some countries promoting fascism is illegal. The video you posted was flagged by the community, probably leftists scum, not the government agency.

This

don't think it's EU doing it though.
I think it's jewtube doing it, possibly using some EU directive as excuse.
anyone know of any such directive wich would fit the bill?
note, not all affected countries have holohoax laws, so can't be that.

>Ameri-fat user reporting in
These videos are still up but have a "Trigger Warning". This is fuckin pathetic.

Sweden doesn't have anti-nazi laws though, and since first video seem banned all over EU it seems to be more than local

Well hard to know where one begins and other ends

Expected as much. In the US they are more into censoring stuff through copyright infringement