FUCKING STOP PENTAGON

edition.cnn.com/2018/08/31/politics/us-syria-idlib-initial-targets/index.html

WHY? HOW CAN PEOPLE BE OK WITH THIS? THEY'RE LITERALLY DRAWING UP A LIST OF SYRIAN TARGETS (((JUST IN CASE LOL)))

Attached: No mouth but must reeee.jpg (670x440, 71K)

Attached: 1507874942836.jpg (1075x879, 522K)

I just don't see how this can be allowed, it's so blatant, nothing about their behavior is intrinsic, and yet they act like they can do what they want, where they want, when they want. There is literally nothing of value for our country to gain from this.

Attached: Screenshot - 09012018 - 01:14:56 AM.png (879x642, 683K)

They are not ok, they just don't care anymore. Bombing brown countries is the new normal.

Attached: Screenshot - 09012018 - 01:17:26 AM.png (701x575, 208K)

That's literally their job to wargame you fucking slide shrubs god damn

welcome to zog, the real redpill

They either don't care or they are too busy stuffing their head into some retarded escapism. Politics can be a fringe thing among young adults here, unless it has something to do with "pop-politics" of course.

Reach for the sky Ezekiel

But what happens when they run out of bombs?

Attached: Screenshot - 09012018 - 01:22:45 AM.png (886x532, 104K)

So they will kill a bunch of kids and will put the video on twitter, like the last time, to give the U.S. the excuse to remove Iranian military hardware in Syria.

Attached: Screenshot - 09012018 - 01:29:35 AM.png (870x696, 344K)

>greetings
>fellow americans

Gaiz. GAIZ! Military professionals are crunching numbers instead of nuking the Death To America hordes in Iran and Syria! How is this flagrant nonaggression allowed in our beloved democracy? But seriously, we can't let him get his tiny orange hands on the nuclear codes. IMPEEEACH!!!

I wish we could break ties with the shekel noses. I do think that the West is reaching a breaking point though. If we were to somehow get drawn into a war because we keep thinking we can just take Syrian lives with no cost then I think the public may disagree. I really don't know however, a lot of retards believe this chemical narrative, even though it's literally fucking scheduled in provinces that are owned by the Free Syrian Army AND they happen every time before they lose territory. Not to mention the countless interviews out there where Assad mentions that there is no tactical advantage to using gas on fellow Syrians in a war he is winning...it's just all so tiresome...

Attached: D-Day Heineken.jpg (500x351, 55K)

Attached: The CIA.jpg (327x346, 62K)

This just hours after Russia announced that the US and Israel were planning to stage Chem attacks in Syria as an excuse to go in. Do they not realise that no one buys this shit anymore? Even the bluepilled know it is sketchy as fuck. I think they are trying to do a "Oh we can squeeze one or two more in before the goyim know, c'mon, it isn't like they hold us accountable when real shit comes out anyway"

They have their sights trained on Libya, which means that they have to "Wrap things up" in Syria.

Didn't Mattis say something about always having a plan to kill everyone in the room? Well the globe is his room now.

>hurr we attacked Afghanistan and Iraq because muh Al-Qaeda
>durr now we help Al-Qaeda and their clones
>we pour money and weapons on them, and use them to kill civilians with chemical weapons in order to have formal cause to attack Syria derp
Someone should do something with those Pentagon fuckers in general and USA warmongering elites in particular.

That's the sad thing though, I really don't think the masses get that. I think they see it on the evening news and it sometimes reappears because they only know about it in that "hey I saw that on the news" sort of way...Russia is already prepared because if we can figure this shit out easily then I'm more than sure a state can. They've got their anti-missile defenses in position in the Mediterranean because they know we're looking to kill 7-10 random Syrians again. The majority of people here in the US still haven't asked themselves the question "hey um why the fuck are we over there again? What danger do they pose to our way of life?".

You and me Ivan, we'll toss them in the ducking stool and dip them into hot oil. They'll come up deep fried and breaded and then we can go home.

Attached: Ducking stool.png (300x184, 29K)

False flag this weekend im guessing. Same shit as the Doumo gas attacks that the US/UK/French all launched air strikes in retaliation of but later turned out to be entirely fabricated by the white helmets and no evidence of gas attack and no victims existed.

Attached: false flag imminent.jpg (2000x1000, 775K)

>Even the bluepilled know it is sketchy as fuck.
(((They))) don't care anymore about plausibility or how fake it looks. They control something like 90% MSM or more to push agenda, and they know no one will call on their bullshit anyway. And even if someone call, they either pretend to not hear or say decade later "oops, it was a mistake, shit happens lol".

Couldn’t agree more, keep fighting the good fight.

Saint Mattis Quotes;
1. ‘It’s quite fun to shoot them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people.’
2. ‘There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.’
3. ‘I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.’
4. ‘Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.’
5. ‘There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do.’
6. ‘In a country with millions of people and cars going everywhere, the enemy is going to get a car bomb out there once in awhile.’
7. ‘PowerPoint makes us stupid.’

Attached: SaintMattis.jpg (476x587, 104K)