Americucks will unironically defend this

>americucks will unironically defend this

Attached: 1535756959100.jpg (682x812, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/865647813/Utah-man-died-while-jailed-for-unpaid-debt.html
idahostatejournal.com/news/utah-man-died-while-jailed-for-unpaid-medical-bills/article_b9a47b35-1d79-57fa-9f6f-f7ac16ad401d.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3465034/Utah-man-dies-jail-arrested-unpaid-medical-bill.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did they expect?

Get rid of all the brown people destroying the economic scale of my country and I won't have to defend that.

Attached: 1507413741269.jpg (756x656, 131K)

>steal something
>get arrested
>BUT I NEEDED IT

Is this peak free market capitalism?

>be american
>get shot
>get billed for the privilege

>refuse to exterminate niggers
>cannot install a proper welfare state because niggers would ruin the economy by abusing it
>have to remain shit

lmao amerifats!

this
remove the browns and healthcare would be easy

America is a third world shithole. This is unthinkable in the civilized world.

Attached: download (8).jpg (181x278, 8K)

His death was totally unrelated to the ambulance ride from 5 years ago. Sage because op is a faggot

>be white in your own country
>get murdered by foreign brown people
>have your money stolen and given to the jews
>the american weigh
if this future gets any brighter my eyes will be turned into malk

Fake news. No source. You can't imprison someone for debt. It's against the constitution. Why make shit up, op?

>pays income tax

>gets put in a jail cell
>randomly dies

Agree!

>treatment starts next week

Attached: 1496946855824.jpg (605x586, 70K)

Courts get around this. One way they like to do for missing child support payments is to charge the victim with contempt of court for not making the payments, then throwing him in jail until he pays. Literally just a debtor's prison with an extra step.

you forgot
>taxpayers fund $70,000 a year incarceration

These judges and the cops that do their bidding need to be dragged out into the streets and shot

I need my cheap labor so fuck you

price of freedom folks from commie countries will never understand

Get active in your state. Child support is handled at the state level, and you absolutely can pressure your state legislature to ban contempt of court charges for failing to make child support payments. It's a simple change to the state code. Now it won't stop the people who fail to show up to court from getting slapped with contempt of court, but it'll help out the dads who're literally broke.

Just needed to pick himself up by his bootstraps and not have a medical emergency. It's his fault for needing an amberlamps. It's also his fault for being a white male. White men are accountable for everything, even things out of their control.

I appreciate the NHS was formed to prevent shit like this.

NHS treatment IS going to the dogs though, because they are understaffed and over budget.

Curb foreign nationals use of the NHS, shut the borders, and build enough NHS infrastructure to keep up with our current level of population growth minus immigration.

>pay for "healthcare" with taxes
>die without receiving any while being scammed for your money

Attached: Capture.png (715x655, 589K)

Attached: romney-money.jpg (600x490, 32K)

This but unironically

>completely missing the point of Walt's character and how he was offered a free ride almost immediately and turned it down
I guess leaves wouldn't understand a man's pride and self-reliance anyway.

deseretnews.com/article/865647813/Utah-man-died-while-jailed-for-unpaid-debt.html

idahostatejournal.com/news/utah-man-died-while-jailed-for-unpaid-medical-bills/article_b9a47b35-1d79-57fa-9f6f-f7ac16ad401d.html

this has to be the most boomer thing i've read all week

He was jailed for not following a court order, which is what happens when you are sued for not paying what you owe.

i don't see Finland exterminating any niggers faggot

Purpose of life is NOT to get sick.
Purpose of the State or Nation is NOT to help the sick.

It's really simple.
People should have easy access to work. Any work.
People should be able to keep at least 90% of the profit

That's it.
Sickness and shit, are unwanted things. You shouldn't create a nation built on sickness and disease. You will get a very sick nation. What you need is a nation, where sickness and disease is dealt with ease.
How to do this?
Let's have a look at Switzerland.
Everyone MUST have an insurance by law. Those who cannot afford, have state sponsored insurance. What you need to keep in mind, that just about everyone in Switzerland is rich, so it really isn' a burden. How is everyone so rich then? DON*T TAX SO MUCH. Easy as fucking fuck.

>next week

You mean in a few years?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3465034/Utah-man-dies-jail-arrested-unpaid-medical-bill.html

the poor are poor because they are weak. the weak are being weeded out.

Fuck. My son had to take one and the bill is 4k. As of right now I'm ignoring it but I don't think I will anymore.

Found the boomer in the post. Is this for real?

Holy shit Please stay out of America, this healthcare crisis is INSANE.

Attached: boomer.png (954x343, 42K)

This is where you go and shoot up whoever tries to arrest you, and run off to Mexico to live out the rest of your days in peace.

you cant be imprisoned for failure to pay income tax. You can only got to jail for lying about your income.

It’s sad, but many communists and fascists simply do not understand that this is the Price of Freedom and a The American Way. Perhaps if he had opened a business and was successful, this wouldn’t have happened. That’s freedom. Sorry, Euromuslims.

Was he even conscious and able to refuse the ambulance ride? If not, it was a free gift.

>Easy as fucking fuck.
>mandatory purchase
look at this totalitarian idiot manchild. Imagine the sounds he'll make when he gets sick.

Funny. I broke my arm in a accident few weeks ago. It cost me a 100 € to get it fixed.

leftists are fucking stupid
people wait for years and die while waiting for treatment
the absolute state of leftist memes

you've never had the pleasure of being arrested in the west in canada, have you..

Attached: 1510657024049.gif (450x192, 1003K)

>look at this totalitarian idiot manchild. Imagine the sounds he'll make when he gets sick.

Maybe you are just sick at your mind?
Obviously you didn't read what I wrote.

People die here because they don't get treated at all

>county ambulance
>medical bills

how many fucking niggers do we need to kill to make this right

How long is a week in Canada?

How do you know that? Have you ever been to Canada? I’ve had French people tell me their issues with wait times are minimal, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t the same case in Canada. In any event it’s a better system than one that can lead to six figure debt after a car accident... and you know full well (((who))) benefits from that debt

Ain't that America... home of the freee baby. Ain't that America, little pink houses for you and me. And tasers and massive spy grid surveillance systems. You got a license for that sandwich?

I won't defend it. Unpaid medical bills are a tort, not criminal matter.
I see it as judicial overreach.

Unironically yes

lol it really is

>english subject discussing freedom

Attached: illegal in england.png (640x1136, 1.41M)

Sounds like he was just being a retard.
You can discharge medical debts in this country. We're not barbarians. It just affects your (((credit))) but so what?

>Be not barbarian.
>Get shot.