Is this the official “ I’m a bootlicker” bumper sticker?

Attached: 758D0D56-2785-480F-82C7-510363AE68A5.jpg (425x255, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEQR1wK5FCM
investmentwatchblog.com/border-jumper-breaks-both-legs-in-california-after-falling-off-new-30-foot-high-border-wall-video/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-wall-20180221-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk
youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OINK OINK HAHAHAHA

DO YOU SMELL BACON? I'LL GET THE DONUTS READY LOL xD

LE COPS ARE BAD XDDD

YEA MAN FIGHT THE POWER XDDDDD LOL :D

yes.

This is an example of a leftist slide thread. Sage in the options field when replying.

>Seeing one of these bootlicker stickers on a car directly below "Do not tread on me"

Boomer-core.

like it or hate it, its one of the best ways to avoid getting pulled over or ticketed for acting like an idiot on the road.

no but you are an ass licker and an ugly fat chick.

What do you do that puts you in danger of getting pulled over all the time?

Haha classic establishment bootlickers amirite guys?

Fuck the establishment!!!

Yes.

I've theorized that it would arouse contempt in the cop's heart.

Anyone else mildly amused by literal commies calling other people bootlickers?

Yes.

>DUDE FUCK LAW AND ORDER LMAO ANARCHY RULES

Yeah I was 12 once too

Attached: bJb37yS.png (750x700, 40K)

Who's a commie?

Imagine being such a degenerate sack of shit that you don't endorse a group of people tasked with maintaining rule of law and civility. Go back to whatever shithole country you came from

Anarcho-liberals deserve to be shot in a mass grave with a machine gun. Thats what we did when hippy faggots tried to start shit.

Attached: PROD-Adolf-Hitler-whrend-einer-Rede.jpg (615x409, 40K)

yeah! fuk da popo

Fuck off nigger, they are the reason why niggers are in check.

That's a "get out of jail free" card for minor traffic offenses.

I don't like cops but I hate niggers more

why do you feel hes talking about you being a commie

>being against cringe worthy boot licking makes you a cringey 12 year old edgelord
Ha, no.

Not all cops are bad, but blindly sucking their dicks when they get away with so much egregious bullshit is not the way to go.

"I've been found out"

>bootlicker
Why do libcucks always spam this term and think they aren't when they're literally still crying about their candidate losing to Trump for nearly 2 years straight?

Attached: hypermad.jpg (240x138, 5K)

yes the police are kikes

Attached: 1514605092042.png (799x429, 459K)

That's what I'm saying. But like with most retards, most people in here think you have to be completely in support of something with no questions asked or completely against something.

Glad to see a jackass flag poster say this

"bootlicker" is an especially popular insult for antifags and other gommie scum. seems odd that the people who want big daddy government's dick up everyone's ass are the same people who use the term. I guess they figure that during a revolution, they'll be the ones wearing the boots. go peruse any of the commie leddit subs for a while and you'll see what I mean.

autistic vigilante stickers are pretty popular as well

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

Hey Joan. I see you are back looking to find whatever it is you think you are going to find on Jow Forums. Truth is hon, there isn’t much to find here. You are looking for white nationalism in all the wrong places. Jow Forums is a place for shit-posting. These are not the droids you are looking for.

Let’s talk about something else, hon. You already know the truth I’m about to tell you. If you do nothing you will die: likely alone in a hospital where you are only discussed in hushed tones. This path you are on goes nowhere. We are talking about the weight dear. You have to make a change.
I don’t know what led to your current situation. I’m sure you have your reasons for eating the way your do; but it must stop.

Now losing weight is not easy, but it is simple. In your case, you have to do it slowly or you will end up with other problems: so no fad dieting or rapid weight loss. Your body can pull all that extra skin back if you take it slow. You should aim for three years. I know that seems like a long time, but you didn’t get this way overnight now did you? Of course not. We take 20 years to get where we are and we expect a diet to cure us in 90 days: ridiculous isn’t it?

You should aim for 3-5 pounds per month. All you have to do is restrict your eating times (never eat after 6:00PM), strive for 5-6 small meals per day, walk 30 minutes to an hour a day (less at the start of course) and make better eating choices. Also get 8 full hours of sleep every night. It will be hard at first, but if you make these simple (not easy) lifestyle changes you will be able to undo all the damage you have done in just a few short years.

Will you do this for us Joan? You have become like family to us. We don’t want to see you suffer like you do now. Promise us, Joan.

Jow Forums

Attached: Sad_Joan_is_sad.jpg (384x272, 22K)

kek
Non-voter here. You're a bootlicker.

What if there's food?

> vote for repukelicons
> muh “law and order”party
> repukelicans have one of the most criminal corrupt president ever to serve who is directly undermining law enforcement institutions like the FBI and CIA

Deputy here, if you hate cops you can go deal with the gorillas trying to rob your shit at 2am. I wish everyone had a gun and handled their shit

YES!
2 POSTS BY THIS ID

I favor myself in support of the police most of the time, but I will not support the powertripping fag wanting to shoot you for failing his Simon Says game. It's sad that one rotten apple spoils the bunch.

>Non-voter
You're still a libcuck

Attached: 1532986449834.gif (460x373, 3.05M)

A hypocrite, an idiot, a cultist, etc

I don't know what you're smoking bro, you won't find anyone that argues the fact that there are some cops who are scum and break the law. That doesn't mean they're all bad and that you have to hate all of them.

Once you get a real job you'll learn that there are some shitbags out there but in all workplaces generally they're the minority.

Attached: 1521927227236.jpg (547x728, 63K)

Bootlicker is the appropriate term used to describe uneducated trump supporters who bow down to authoritative figures while voting against their own economic interests. Stay mad bootlickers

this is peak boomer aesthetic

Sick burn xD
You got me good man.

Attached: 1535659080635.jpg (750x634, 190K)

>Non-voter
So you're underage?

some serious sliding going on
what are they trying to hide?

Enjoy Trump for 6 more years.

Attached: trump6785368.jpg (4176x2784, 2.15M)

Amen brother

Attached: 1530037930117.png (680x585, 245K)

LMAO calm down jesus

Attached: 1231453.png (182x239, 104K)

Not easy getting TOLD in your echo chamber is it , Cletus?

I only become pro-police once I realized most of the people who're anti-cop are that way because they want to kill people with impunity.

No. I just don't like either scumbag politician.

You're underage.

just dont want you to spill your onions whilst furiously typing

Where's the wall btw?

Attached: 1533575277476.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

>some serious sliding going on
what are they trying to hide?
Probably Q-user or pizza gate. Gotta be careful with all these JIDF agents around.

Why not at least lodge a protest vote? You don't enjoy voting? I had a great time listening to all the people chatting away while waiting on line.

There were a bunch of people who work at a local hospital debating if it would be ethical to pick up some absentee ballots to have psych ward patients sign so that hillary would win.

Are you just theorizing or are you a cop? I figured they don't really give a shit about this and DARE stickers and that sort of thing. Antifa might slash your tires or something though if you park at the uni.

Right here
youtube.com/watch?v=xEQR1wK5FCM

Why would you slash someone's tires if you don't want them there?

Trump built that?
Prove it.

>Deputy here, if you hate cops you can go deal with the gorillas trying to rob your shit at 2am.

I don't hate cops, I hate that the job has been monetized.

>I wish everyone had a gun and handled their shit

Which a fair assessment would be nearly everyone on this board.

investmentwatchblog.com/border-jumper-breaks-both-legs-in-california-after-falling-off-new-30-foot-high-border-wall-video/

Utilize the search engine of your choice, fucktard libcuck.

"We're gonna build a wall"
"I'm gonna build that wall all by myself"

Attached: 1231453.png (360x292, 114K)

>The federal government began work Wednesday to replace a section of border wall in California, the first wall contract awarded in the Trump administration outside of eight prototypes that were built last year in San Diego.
>Customs and Border Protection is replacing a little more than two miles in downtown Calexico, a sliver of the president's plan for a "big, beautiful wall" with Mexico. A barrier built in the 1990s from recycled metal scraps and landing mat will be torn down for bollard-style posts that are 30 feet high, significantly taller than existing walls.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-wall-20180221-story.html

WELL FUCK THIS
IMPEACH!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x399, 49K)

Da

>
>The US government is currently replacing a 2 mile portion of border barrier

>filename
SAGE ALL SHILL AND GUID THREADS
(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO DATAMINE US

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE

youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA

Attached: GUID datamining notice1.png (1572x695, 94K)

>2 mile
>Yay! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP MAGA MAGA MAGA
Gay.

Attached: 1533751198637.jpg (1366x768, 79K)

>Implying they're going to use logic and reason and think it out before "bashing the fash"
>Finding the plot holes in the stupid hypothetical situation I pulled out of my ass on the spot.
Fine, they put a banana in your tailpipe then.

And it's using the design which passed the tests ordered by the President. The President is part of the US Government, you know that right?
>The federal government began work Wednesday to replace a section of border wall in California, the first wall contract awarded in the Trump administration outside of eight prototypes that were built last year in San Diego.

You are such a backpedaling nigger lover, but I don't blame you. You're underage and still learning.

disgusting

Attached: 4a0.jpg (1808x1204, 692K)

God, you can almost hear the heavy breathing

OP is absolutely right and absolutely a sliding faggot.

Attached: 1231453.png (501x443, 347K)

2 miles of wall and how many miles is the southern border again?
I'm thinking it's a little more than 2 fucking miles hahahaha
Again I ask, where's the wall?

Attached: 1534407959919.jpg (810x780, 70K)

>tufts
damn, I almost went there

Attached: joanafraid.png (500x300, 191K)

>MUH
>ECONOMIC
>INTERESTS

Attached: 0681B748-E378-474F-AA55-F8182188FC75.png (1528x1184, 53K)

Let me remind you of what you said in your post, >Trump built that? Prove it.
And we did. And here you are back pedaling. The spic in the video fell off that wall and broke his shit. Regardless of whether it's a complete wall or not, it seems that one would be effective. Don't misconstrue that I'm supporting Trump in this though, who has yet to deliver on that simple promise. Now, can we speak like adults or is that too far from your league?

>2mi of wall
>climb up with no way of getting down
>oops lol
49 MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS ON THE WALL
49 MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS
TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND
49 MEXICAN INTELLECTIONS ON THE WALL

Attached: image.jpg (480x640, 57K)

Yes, you proved that Trump built that section of wall. A small section of what should be a massive wall.
I'm saying why hasn't he built the whole damned thing?
Also how do you feel about him sitting there with Diane Kikestein after the Parkland shooting saying he's going to ban bump stocks and raise the age limit to buy long guns?
He's a fucking neo-con scam same as the rest of them.

Holy shit i finally get it

Attached: sec_26812619-285c4.jpg (1200x630, 81K)

kek

No, FOP auxiliary member stickers are.

>That cow's foot-long cunt
K I L L ME

Attached: IMG_1898.gif (296x200, 2.43M)

I can agree with your skepticism regarding Trump's inability to deliver on his promises of a complete border wall, but if anything, one thing I can give him credit for is priming the general populace to the idea of an improved border system and for laying the foundations to allow Border Patrol, ICE, and local governments to do their job. 2 miles is a start, and although I doubt that Trump can finish it by the end of his term or terms, it is the start of something greater. A shift in mindset you could call it, even if it comes from a faggy neocon boomer. As for the bump stocks glad that's a promise he hasn't fufilled. I don't think raising the age to buy long guns is necessarily a good thing, but likewise it doesn't affect me. Does it affect you?

When a cop sees that sticker he knows he can fuck with the guy non-stop and brutally and the poor victimized fucker will never complain. That sticker is an invitation to bullying by cops. It's worse that a "Fuck the Police" sticker.

GUID Posters

Attached: sliders.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Have you seriously ever been bullied by a cop?

yes, and it's a good thing

He got a ticket once and was super pissed about it.

I was killed by a cop two years ago, asshole.

The level of pure stupid in this thread.

Feels like an Antifa meeting at a Community Center in rural Kentucky. About 5 people have shown up so far... 2 edgelords from the local high school, a creepy obese 40-year-ol guy, a literal retard who was already at the center anyway, and the retard's mom who's come to pick him up.