Destroys your economy

Attached: trudea.jpg (891x600, 74K)

Good. I want this place to burn.

me too

It will when the US and China release their oil reserves. At least we can sell lumber

Let it crash.
Speed this shit up plz

And asses.

Attached: 1528306206352.gif (290x189, 1014K)

so you made a thread with a picture of trudeau and a title that reads, "Destroys your economy." And the mods won't even delete it or anything because they're allergic to quality control.

Next time post a news article or something. This is like the worst thread ever posted on Jow Forums

We need to build a northern wall, and Canada will pay for it.

>implying threads from turks posting about black male dominance aren't worse

>
>It will when the US and China release their oil reserves. At least we can sell lumber
And Maple.

u mad?

Showing the world what happens when you elect a part time drama teacher to rule the country huh?

So glad Liberalism champions the weak over the strong, there is hope for the West in the next decade to end this batshit stupidity.

Strategically it's a great thing for all migrants-opposed people seeing Trudeau get BTFO.
The Americans will lead the fascist way.

Americans are so insecure with their cut dicks and Jewish overlords. The world will watch America fall as predicted by Revelations. And we will laugh at you. Meanwhile you guys are all diseased because it costs $4000 to get a colonoscopy.

You can sell your daughters

This is proof that the right are the real traitors. The nazis were traitors to Germany, the South were traitors to the United States, and faggots like you are traitors to Canada.

Liberals/progressives in Canada don't want to see the country destroyed, they want to see it prosper. Yet you, caught up in your political bullshit, want to see your own country burn. Fuck you, traitorous scum

Attached: 1529547447295.jpg (600x350, 27K)

If you destroy the economy, you win!

>if you dont want your country's ppl genocided than you are a traitor to your ppl, you filthy goy!!!

Attached: soros2.jpg (600x600, 82K)

>trudeau crashes the canadian economy
>alberta secedes and takes their oil money with them
>no one left to pay quebecois welfare checks
>quebec secedes
>canadian rupee now completely worthless
>canada falls apart entirely
>the provinces have no choice but to petition the US senate for statehood

Attached: 1476200853452.gif (300x222, 718K)

>they want to see it prosper
your definition of "prosperous" is very different than mine.

Same, wait until the mobs surround this faggots house with pitchforks and torches. You think the RCMP is going to stick their necks out for this guy? kek

he takes money from mudslimes what do you expect

If you stick your dick in a hornets nest, you deserve to be stung. Mom, Dad, sister, brother, doesn't matter who. Only exception is a child or the mentally ill to be committed. Neither gets to vote.

low effort

Funny how in your fantasy we end up joining you sickos. Just admit you want to drag us down to your pathetic level. We will stand strong against Jews and Saudi worshippers.

oh no leafy angry

You're not saying anything

>posts in 5th kara boga thread today

You're trying to bait, I'm saying it's low effort. Going right for
>cut dicks and Jewish overlords
isn't gonna convince anyone

>t. Justin Trudeau

>Implying this isn't a bait thread
Keep defending Burgers you pathetic slime.

>t. assblasted canuck liberal

>he isn't trying to curry favor and spare himself before the invasion
oh sweetie

Low IQ pol tard. Get out of the house and stop sucking so much American dick. Your breath STINKS.

Lmao your country is far left even your pathetic ass can't see it

dear leafscum,
if your tree is to stand, the top leaf must fall.

send all the food aid you can

Attached: tariff survival guide edition.png (276x256, 28K)

And? I'll stand with my left Canadians over the traitors in this thread. Now go moisturize your dick, schlomo.

>he's actually mad
why do you post here

Attached: 1446518739782.jpg (640x638, 35K)

>He shills for America for free

Illegals will be coming from Cuckada soon

Attached: 1533756741595s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

I just said your bait was bad, you're the one getting assblasted about burgers you little sperg

Whatever shill. Keep sucking that American dick.

I think I shall go purchase a burger, now that you mention it. I have decided it will be Dave's Triple, as it has three patties.

>this is all you have
l o w
e
f
f
o
r
t

Dave's as in Wendy's? That's a good hamboiga

Gotta agree. The sooner it all collapses, the sooner foreigners stop coming in and the sooner I can buy up a bunch of property for next to nothing.

>Muh typography
>Muh meme images
Reddit newfag dedected. You're so pol bro. XD

Yes, as in Wendy's Old Fashioned Sandwiches.

It's actually not that good, but it's alright and I don't want to drive all the way to the DQ.

>Maple lumber

GAS THE LEAFS RAKE WAR NOW

SEETHING

Attached: trudeaus legacy edition.png (276x275, 28K)

imaging coming on pol and taking any literal post seriously at any point. leave my country achmed

>only redditors post images on imageboards
just stop lol

Against traitors? You bet. Don't even care what country you're trying to cover up with that meme flag.

>tfw your hat is worn out and the one that replaces it is made in china

>tfw castro's boy destroys canada
why did canada think it was a good idea?
maybe they were guided by the promise of free weed... fuckers sold our country for a little bit of the green stuff...

women can vote

>Fuck you too Saudi Arabia.
You'll lose burger.

id say like 99% of canadians are really, really dumb. so dumb that they really cant grasp reality, they just enjoy living in their perfect “im canadian” bubble and try to ignore everything else in the world

meh, america needs us more than we need them

Youre right, taking things seriously is lame!

You're a butthurt libtard

When will Canada legalize marriage between humans and animals? I want to move to Canada and marry my dog.

Attached: 1527061819836.webm (640x352, 2.78M)

also i didnt mean free weed lol
i just meant weed in general
still doesn't make it any better

No, flooding your shitty milk into our country would destroy it.

>he saved this onto his computer
weedman btfo

why would you wanna do that when you can just fuck the horse with no strings attached?

also never because animals cant own property and cant communicate in court

A C C E L E R A T I O N I S M N O W

Newfoundland will leave too. One of the smallest provinces, but the 3rd biggest petroleum producer after AB, and SK.

We have so much fucking oil off our shores we don't know what to do with it all. The gov'm has been squandering and selling it to multinational corporations to exploit.

We can easily leave Canada, take our oil, and go back to being our own country like it was in 1949.

hands free cum is the hottest thing ever

We win.

Newfoundland, AB, SK balkanization now.

i wouldn't doubt it happening in the near future, you'll be able to marry fido if zhang and chun haven't ate all the dogs by then

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10K)

don't forget atlantic canada in general

Dude, go on the news, complain about the sexual marginalization of you experience for simple love

It'll be legal next month

It's terrific for fishing for (yous).

Attached: 1512098122892m.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

You confuse passion for anger, schlomo.

Thanks, man. Don't disappoint me, Canada. I want my relationship with my dog to be proper and in good taste.

Attached: 1513838578598.jpg (640x640, 144K)

p-post moar

Sometimes to build a better house you have to re-do the foundation.

Don't have have Butt's cock to suck, Trudeau?

don't move to bc then... you might find a few chinks eyeing their next dinner

Found the basedboy.

Trudeau gon' be V& soon and filled up by bubba in jail

Attached: Capture.png (615x538, 399K)

And have a bunch of faggot liberal Canucks migrate illegally into red states???
FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!

SELL SOME FUCKING SYRUP!!!!

Imagine when NAFTA goes too, economy is in ruins, and they still plan on bringing in half a million wage suppressing foreigners per year.

liberal canucks will never leave their cities, you however should be encouraging the few angry white conservative men and women to come to america. id move to montana or wyoming in a heartbeat

Attached: When tolerance comes with a price.jpg (640x853, 71K)

Great point.
That could be helpful.
Montana is slowly turning blue in the same way that Colorado did. A bunch of rich Hollywood liberals started buyingbig, fancy ranches and mountain homes, not that those faggots know what to do with them. It's a terrible waste of beautiful land and Americana letting these maggots cuck these states the way they do.

HOW ABOUT WE PUT ALL THE CALIFORNIANS IN CANADA AND OFFER A 1:1 EXCHANGE RATE FOR LEAFS THAT DON'T NEED RAKED

It would be great if he lost the next election and the only thing he accomplished was legalizing weed.

>I'll stand with my left Canadians over the traitors in this thread
Traitors like you will die slow before ever killing the invaders.

fpbp, accelerationism4life

Attached: dude_fire_lmao.jpg (1200x1600, 822K)

as if you or anyone in here would actually do anything bout anything, top kek.

Retarded piece of shit, I hope you get cancer

>america needs us more than we need them
wew lad, never go full retard

Attached: 1529775310710.jpg (540x960, 65K)