Be pol

>be pol
>hate jews
>elect and vehemently support the biggest zionist president in the history of the US

W E W

Attached: Trump west wall.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/25/donald-trump-cuts-more-than-200m-in-aid-to-palestinians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pol loves israel

Yeah, they got cucked hard. But even worse is the drumpfdrones who still suck his mazo balls.

>pol
Kys.

Attached: 1533694300144.png (1190x1204, 1.44M)

The funniest thing about you JIDF shills is that you spam this stupid picture so fucking much it's lost any effect you think it has. Also do you realize that your go to way to call Trump a kike is by posting a picture that's over a year old? Meanwhile in the real world geopolitics has never been like this before. The world is uniting against Israel in a way that's never been seen and soon Israel will be wiped out.

Attached: 1512587025332.jpg (2588x3480, 2.39M)

Be lefty pol, post d & c threads 24/7.

Attached: 840F09A2-92E5-4DBE-B523-88D716F22763.png (718x478, 679K)

>dude wait for hitler
we play with the cards we're deal, shillfriend

How is the world uniting against Israel?

Trump's whole family are literal kikes.

Attached: TishaB'Av.gif (1049x1484, 1.48M)

See! You guys are so fucking scared and at a loss for words you're using these stupid talking points which mean nothing.

Attached: 1505124592986.png (1125x2001, 3.31M)

You do know Kushner's a Satanic Jew, right?

JIDF is shilling for Trump, retard.

Attached: jew me, faggot.png (314x401, 211K)

>satanic
>reddit spacing
Satan is Saturn. HEIL JUPITER.

Attached: 1526463561176.jpg (1732x1682, 1.4M)

I'm not a fan of the diaspora but I like Israel and their PM. Netanyahu is straight based.

>expecting a median double digit IQ containment board to have coherent views
WEW

>reddit
>trump
nice meme, kikelover

Attached: samson_option.jpg (676x350, 28K)

Most people here either don't care about Israel or admire it. Just as most people ehre hate diaspora jews. How is this not coherent and why are you here if you hate this board so much?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

Attached: 1525553004052.jpg (896x1588, 475K)

sage

Attached: 1523694615933.png (1223x603, 384K)

>gorge on clay
Does this refer to the $38B we just sent to himey town?

This refers to Israel blowing themselves up.

>a discord faggot is shilling against trump so therefore everyone who criticizes trump is a shill

10/10

>zionist president
1st He came for the marxist jews , then he set his fiery gaze upon the zionist jews .

Holy shit...

They're just setting up baits everywhere...

>there are people who actually think this

Attached: 1526593015540.jpg (588x823, 146K)

Why would Jewish Palestine blow themselves up? I can see by your posting style you're naive when it comes to kike tricks.

All criticism of Trump on Jow Forums is discord spam. Reposts upon reposts of shoops and shitty memes, coupled with muh evil drumph crap. None of it says anything about anyone. The only pleasure that can be recieved is the idea that eventually someone will sperg and dox the entire server, again because being a low-IQ 75- sub human tends to lead to fits.

>JIDF
>Calling out their own operatives
Fuck me the fucking logic is fucking impeccable everybody go home Jow Forums is finished this guy worked it all out for everybody and we're all so fucking grateful, jesus christ how did nobody see this i'm so fucking disappointed in myself how did this get past me so well fuck thank you man for your fucking post.
Israel is a fictional and illegal """(((STATE)))"""

Attached: Friends of Zion Museum.jpg (624x351, 54K)

>G-g-guys he will save the White Race I swear!

Trumptards unironically infuriate me.

The Soviet state of Israel, if you think Le 4D chess is just a meme I couldn't care less. A random media matters cuckhold hates Blumpf based on what he heard on the TV, whatever.

>All criticism of Trump on Jow Forums is discord spam.
You can't possibly be this ignorant.

Don't bother. These people will be annihilated once Trump leaves the office and leftists take revenge. Any smart person is using this term to prepare for the shitstorm.

At least Trump was elected to his office ;)

Do you really think the people who planned 9/11 for 5 decades lost control of an American election?

Attached: zti74u2i.jpg (393x370, 58K)

Did you respond to the wrong person? Good job. And yes, it’s all spam. None of it even says anything. It has no points. It has no information. It’s background noise at this point.

Lel look at all these shareblue shills coming out to attack God Emperor. How much money did the jews pay you, JIDF?

>spam is stuff I don't like to hear about my favorite politician
Hell, I'll vote for Trump next election if he manages to not open any new war theaters, but it's really pathetic to be such a dickrider.

I mean, really, this is now Jow Forums. Garbage, no news, no information, just shit upon shit upon shit. Discord crap dumped onto a board drowning it in hot garbage. We /b/ now, you fucking kikes. Be happy. Any useful ops aren’t even on this board anymore, fucking sandniggers.

Shut the fuck up. Millions of reposts of shoops is not criticism. It’s garbage. And fuck the brit pakis in this thread too.

What did you expect from degenerate yank goyim? Anti-Semites are the cancer of Jow Forums who turn any interesting discussion into shite.

Some of them find the hackneyed jokes about Jews and pictures of Merc incredibly funny.

Buddy I hate to break it to you but this president is just like all your previous. Just the same as our PMs don't change, it's two legs of the same pairs of trousers - I mean you'll probably totally disregard this post but I must implore you to consider the possibility that you've just gotten on the hype train of yet another elected personality who actually has little to no bearing on the direction of your country's actions.
Have you even been disappointed by an election before? Have any of these trump superfans? I'd love to believe a politician again, just for a moment. What joy you must feel.

Attached: 1437582678116.jpg (640x480, 76K)

>all jews are evil except the ones on my team they're okay

>calling your favourite politician a god emperor

this is a new level of daddy issues

Trump – Zionist
>grovels before AIPAC
>converts family to Judaism
>moves embassy to Jerusalem
>sends $38B to Israel
You have to be absolutely retarded.

>goyim
>anti-Semitism
stop hiding your flag moshe

>JIDF
Silly goy, it is you who needs to be protected. You're a slave of based American Jews.

He's secretly /ourguy/. You will find out at some unspecified point in the future. Trust the plan, goy.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

All things considering, Trump is the first president to bring forth issues of white genecide and normalize the usage of the word nigger. He’s a stepping stone and a good one. He has definitively changed the direction of politics in this country, we just don’t know if it’s good or bad yet.

That is pretty bad. We kinda are /b/ nao.

>t. jew shill

Trump is a sane man and appreciate the Jewish achievements and the great contributions they made into the wealth and influence of the USA, e.g. Fagbook, Google, Hollywood, Wall Street.

Fortunately, stupid ungrateful degenerate goyim insulting Jews and Holocaust are not being taken seriously by people like Trump.

See, this is why you suck at convincing people. You mix lies with truths and in the end, none of that matters. We even sent more money to Africa. Next thing you say, Trump is going to convert to nigger.

What did he say that's untrue?

His family did not convert to judism and that 38 billion bill was written up before he was president.

I can appreciate that you see some hope in him, I followed the election from here with some myself. Until somebody is talking about who controls the money supply and these perpetual wars though, nothing is changing is it?
My PM is currently abroad, actively endorsing "countries" with plans laid out to "repossess" land based on race. At least you got something more subtle than that.

Attached: theresa-may-dance[1].png (756x422, 174K)

The great irony and hypocrisy of the Trump supporter.

Attached: trumpy.jpg (605x418, 79K)

Of course, but it doesn't fit Jow Forums's narrative of Trump being this savior of white people and conservatives, given that there's proof that he's a kike or at the very least follows their orders, so they just have to cover their ears, close their eyes, and go "LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, DADDY TRUMP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWS LALALALALALA".

Personally, I’m just waiting for Trump to crash social media.

See, this is what that other poster was talking about. Look at this. Does it even say anything? This is how leftists make propaganda. It’s all feelings. Says literally nothing.

By posting pic related?
>With no subscribers

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

When the next care package is worth $60 gorillion and goes out in Trump's next term, will you be convinced?

>OP post the jew agenda

>trump towe shills chimp the fuck out

like clockwork

you dont believe DRUMPF is pro jews?
read the over the top reactions of the drumpfkins

>LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, DADDY TRUMP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWS LALALALALALA"

Attached: 1534809150527.jpg (669x468, 72K)

Watch him pull the ol' "B-BUT THAT'S FAKE NEWS" shtick.

I like the usage of the 6 gorgillion meme. But, again, appeal to emotional whataboutism to something that hasn’t happened.

This might be just me but, if the semites want to glass each other, I could live with it. The jews already crashed the production of a textbook that showed the erode of Palestine earlier this year.

Useless Meme image, greentext, “muh fake news”. You just proved his point, you dumb faggot nigger kikes. There’s no way you are actually stormfaggots. They aren’t this stupid. GTFO.

pic related is another thing that didn't happen

Attached: white-house-senior-advisor-jared-kushner-daughter-of-us-president-picture.jpg (1028x675, 98K)

Trump isn’t even in that image tho. Next thing, you’ll post the “DAAAADY, PLEASE SAVE THE POOR REFUGEES” shit.

I'm here to stay, triggered sissy. Face the music, Trump is evidently a kike or, at the very least, sides with them, which is the group you idiots like to hate so much and blame everything for, but all of a sudden when daddy Drumpf shows support for them you don't care. Are you going to deny this picture as well, despite the fact that it was documented to hell and back? Was that just a body double? Was he being possessed by someone? Grow a brain cell.

>20 year-old Trumper
>calling anyone else a faggot
He'll win again without your lips on his dick.

Attached: bruce_davey.jpg (540x360, 28K)

I said his family converted, dummy.

Wat? You want or don’t him to win cuz evil kikes? Make up your mind, nigger.

FACT
If you oppose Israel you oppose The Emperor. You can't have it both ways, either spill your blood for the Emperor, and his allies the jews, or get the fuck out you traitor scum.
You. do. not. oppose. the . Emperor. Trump. Israel. is. our. ally.

Attached: 687252048.0.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

Bit late to this thread, aren't you?
Glassing seems extreme but I'd like to see a politician at least mention the situation. We've got a Bernie Sanders type here, Jeremy Corbyn if you've heard of him - he made one vague mention of israel and now our media is chasing him down like a plague rat. I really want to believe, I invite you to watch our politics too though and see how it all comes to nothing good.
>Pic related is from an israeli source, who knows how to actually take this man and his supposed values

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x237, 32K)

The elections are rigged, you cocksucking faggot.

Who is “you” idiots? Are you admitting you don’t hate jews? That’s not good idea here. Ain’t going to endear anyone to your propaganda either.

By "you idiots" I mean Trump cock sucking fags like you, defending everything the dude does even when it goes against what you preach.
>Muh Jews are evil! I hate them so much, they're the downfall of the world! Uh? What? Daddy Trump does Jewish shit and defends them? Haha, surely there must be a reason!

Then why not just have Hillary or even Bernie win? Things would be much smoother.

Again, this “you”. You still haven’t answered. What are your feelings on the chosen people?

Stalin forgot one.

Because Trump is an ally of the Jews, of course they would want him as president.
>Maybe if I cover my ears and repeat the same stuff I can win the argument!

They unironically wouldn't. Y'all been had

Because it's supposed to be rough, not smooth. Trump is the sacrificial lamb–the evil white blonde business man.

But, at best, wouldn’t he be boomer redpilled? Doesn’t he want full jewish communism?

Still better than Hillary and that's all I cared about. These politicians will always keep Jews around because they are the wealthy's most reliable purveyor of contraband these days. What's the point of being rich if you have to live like a nigger?

Attached: kenshiruto.jpg (640x432, 80K)

You still haven’t answered. You acuse of me being a hypocrite for liking Trump, which I never said I did and then say how can “you people” hate jews and like Trump? What are your feelings on the chosen people?

So you’re saying that jews like Trump now or do they still hate him as I know they do?

Attached: 4408E349-55F1-448A-8B37-EB46A079FCF2.jpg (500x354, 40K)

He makes the best deal, he really does. And if jew cock is on our menu then jew cock is what we will have for supper, brunch, elevensies, lunch and dinner

Attached: k-7.jpg (1067x600, 85K)

google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/25/donald-trump-cuts-more-than-200m-in-aid-to-palestinians
Yeah they hate his guts.

Fuck off commie shill.

Attached: USIsrael_trump_netanyahu.jpg (1000x667, 142K)

That is just completely nonsensical and hyperbole. Nobody was angry or uppity when Obamanigger was in charge and if Hillary or Bernie was in charge any opposition, regardless of controlled, would be crushed. Whether or not, you even support Trump, he has done wonderous things for home grown anti-jew movements.

There was never any real competition. It was always going to be Trump for two terms. The elections were hacked, but not by Russia.

Attached: mmmm.jpg (174x342, 28K)

BASED GOD

Attached: clintontrumpyahu-PNN-e1474916002629.jpg (450x225, 20K)

Attached: Ivanka-Trump-meets-Benjamin-Netanyahu-in-Israel-702509.jpg (620x413, 66K)

They use anti-semitism against you. They invented it.

Attached: nazi shekels.jpg (786x383, 119K)

So I've heard. China interfered. What the fuck did they do? Install pong during the vote count and shoot votes back and forth between each party?

Attached: wonderin.png (259x194, 9K)

So you don’t like jews and want to fight against them and you don’t like Trump because jews but, jews invented anti-semitism so you do like jews? You’re insane.

It was a decision between
Who can hide their motives and who could not
Also conserving what we have and not going full Jazz before 2020

>people starting to forget the holocaust
>jews are white anyhow
>jews slightly raise antisemitism, just enough not to actually disrupt their power structures
>can further play victims

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 7K)

>can't into controlled opposition

Attached: 1527395905544.gif (500x270, 1000K)

Attached: 104903007-GettyImages-94616914.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 129K)

Attached: 1526699621503.png (954x515, 491K)