WTF Jow Forums STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

WTF Jow Forums STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

Attached: AB8AC7EE-C0BC-4BAF-BD3A-12720E02A339.jpg (750x1334, 203K)

I mean...on one hand I think people should do what they want...but on the other hand I've seen weed turn 3 of my friends into useless idiots.

Just let me WEED LMAO in peace

desu I used to feel that way, until I stopped smoking weed for like a month. Now at last I truly see all my weed friends are in bottomless pits of never self improving, whilst all my non weed friends are taking solid steps to improve their life. I know it's anecdotal, but I have almost never seen someone with a reverse anecdote, other than
>x rich guy smokes weed
like yeah it's possible to smoke weed and be rich, but it defiantly doesn't help.

Weed has pros and cons. pot heads that like to think there are no downsides are kidding themselves.

Weedbro here.

You have a point about it killing motivation.
I think part of the reason you don't see this precise effect with alcohol, despite other social ills springing from it, is that many families socialize their kids to have a responsible attitude towards alcohol.

Smoking weed being "taboo" there is no culture of responsible consumption, like the rule of thumb that in polite society, you wait until the evening before you start drinking, or that you drink with a meal.

People who don't observe niceties like these have a higher tendency to lapse into alcoholism, and become useless to society.

You dig?

Trump is a clown, smoke weed get money

That’s the difference between smoking recreationally every once in a while compared to being perpetually high.

I saw it help me to do that to my own self and am currently in a downward spiral to new lows everyday.
Don't send help, I'm not worth it.

Well, what's wrong with that exactly?

Trump lost 2020 because of this shit. He lost the stoner constituency vote

Weed is for degenerates.

>Trump DARE ads

Attached: 1492008015075.jpg (377x500, 65K)

weed is only good if you need it. and, for the most part, with exception of course, you only need it because you've been blowing your head off with gravity bongs everyday before school for your entire highschool career

>I've seen weed turn 3 of my friends into useless idiots.
implying they weren't that before

Don't worry, suffering is your brain's response to an untenable situation.

Your suffering will continue to get worse until you're compelled to do something about it's cause.

What you're experiencing now is just early warning signs.

Once you reach THE LIMIT, you won't be able to control the powerful urge to escape from your life.

Beware of suicide, it is a false escape.

Why would I want to be useful to society anyways? They dont want me, just my labor and wallet, marijuana is my living suicide. Ill just smoke and withdraw and watch Hitler on youtube and play some hearts of iron.

Fake news. They know trump is planning on using legalization for his 2nd term presidential campaign

>Dude, weed

Literally kys.

>angry face on clear propaganda
lmao fucking normie

Fair enough, it's your life, but that's not a route that will ever secure you a better life, or the accolades of your peers, ennit?

Look into other interests and develop a skill at least.

I've started feeling better about myself and the world since I got seriously into classical guitar.

Before that I just smoked weed and played videogames - I still do plenty of that, but when I start feeling guilty about it, I channel that energy into my guitar.

I've gotten pretty decent these past eight months, and that gives me self-satisfaction and some small accolade, wheras before I couldn't really point to anything to justify my existance, now at least I can crack out my guitar and rattle off some blues standards, people tap their feet and smile, and I feel better about myself, and the world.

Doesn't matter what you choose to do as long as it's real, but if you love it and do it for yourself excellence will follow.

You can be useless to society and do other things, user. It's up to you, how you live your life. You could work/manipulate welfare to get out of it, and start a little farm. You could also become a neet and consider philosophy to move to a more positive worldview. Don't take this the wrong way, you just sound depressed, what with how you describe your life.

Attached: 1532965861202.gif (650x650, 373K)

trump is a cock tease like all big business people.

He’s going to legalize it.

Attached: E6F84E27-735C-443F-A917-252328545C6F.jpg (1000x983, 101K)

Weed is for degenerates

potheads are awful people and should all be gassed.

I just think you could do things that stay with you longer than a high does, things that speak to your personality and talents.

I support your right to hold these views, even if I disagree with them.

If I wasn't high a/f I'd probably be bantering you though.

fucking this. weed "addiction" is huge in BC. the idea that "theres nothing wrong with it" is so prevalent its sickening.

Attached: 5265626564.jpg (259x194, 8K)

This. Some people can’t handle their recreational drug use and if they had not tried weed, they would have found something else to waste their life with.
That would be a smart move for Trump, even if he just decriminalizes it nationwide. Most of the country is fine with it being legal and he could shove it in the face of Obama loving potheads.

DUDE

Goyim are degenerate by definition.

yes and only one thing was found.
smoking it everyday from teenage years leads to Alzheimers.
that is the only thing brought forward so....
4D chess? the feds couldn't prove shit.

Attached: 10259926_10202809258891681_6309590045773612775_n.jpg (960x960, 152K)

There's a reason why it's illegal in most sane countries.
People killing their brain cells with drugs contributes to the downfall of our society.

Good ol' Trump. Protecting the small time entrepreneur from getting squeezed out by big business.

Attached: TrailerParkBoys3.jpg (220x317, 20K)

I hear you, ive started going back to the gym and I'm trying to rejoin the living, I've even got a job and I am starting tuesday. I plan on quitting smoking (mostly out of fear of emphysema) I just hope life regains it's lustre after a few weeks of being clean. It's nice to hear how playing guitar helped you (I've been thinking about trying to make electronic music from samples and software and setting it to custom videos of WW2 naval footage) No homo I love you guys like a brother and honestly this place has been the thing preventing me from ending it with a 7.62x39 through the dome.

So much for "state's rights," huh, Donald?

the jews dont want us to dude weed anymore so that we start killing niggers n shit

Junkies and stoners should neck themselves

We all know the Jew fear the weed.
Because it wakes you up i used to smoke weed and the high woke me up real good.

Attached: 1535754845718.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Jews have one of the best medical weed programs and actually have scientist study the the effects of it.

Here we have one college professor, growing ditch weed, for all our studies.

4D, nigger. What the fuck are they going to show him?
>nothing.

Legal weed November first (federal level)

Reminder Israel has medical MJ and smoking in public is a small fine, not incarceration.

They are decriminalizing next year.

Yeah whatever man. I'm gonna go get high... and I mean real high.

Attached: 1532368047642.png (420x420, 165K)

Do anything and everything in your power to quit smoking cigarettes. I was a chain smoker for 20 years, and quitting was the best thing I ever did.

My dude weed friends all tout the fact that weed doesn’t give you a hangover the next day. The fact that alcohol does serves as a limiting factor. If you drink too much or too often you’ll regret it. Since this doesn’t happen with weed it’s easy to indulge too often.

Vote Lambright 2020, I'll make cannabis legal in all 50 states!

Attached: cannabislegal.jpg (1604x912, 364K)

If you need to be punished by a hangover to manage your alocohol consumption like nature’s idiot child, you have no room in a discussion among adults.

Small steps Brit bro, just glad you’re not on spice or any of that wild stuff since they don’t give loicenses for that.

Everyone has it happen a few times, that’s how you figure it out.

Not interested in that bullshit Don.
I'll farm you no memes for this fight.

treat it like alcohol

Alcohol should banned too, in my opinion. It's declared haram in the Qur'an and I don't see a reason why people should consume it.

Its 4D chess senpai
>Trump orders agencies to show how bad DUDE WEED is
>Agencies wont be able to come up with shit other than it makes you lazy and unmotivated
>"Well that doesn't sound like good enough reason to keep it illegal."
>Pushes for full legalization in time for the 2020 election to get 420BLAZEITS to vote for him
>2nd term
The man gives zero fucks about weed but knows it's a popular issue among normies and "independents".

>There's a reason why it's illegal in most sane countries
Yeah, it threatened (((their))) interests in the tobacco, timber and cotton industries in the early 20th century.

Legalize and warn people. He already said he wouldn't be against legalization. This is how you satisfy both sides.

>secure you a better life
I don't see how me not smoking weed is going to stop (((globalists))) from running the species into the ground
>the accolades of your peers
Who, you? I'm surrounded by blue-pilled cucks who think we need to work harder for more money to send to Israel, why would I ever give a fuck what they think?
>Doesn't matter what you choose to do as long as it's real, but if you love it and do it for yourself excellence will follow.
Ask Chris"tine" Weston Chandler how that's going... Fucking newfags.

this is trump saying
>let's get some data on how bad it really is
not
>let's get some data to make weed look bad

big difference, the fact that it really is not a damaging substance. it's very symbiotic with humans...
the fact that literally nobody has died even when consuming an absurd amount of it.

the way to get this known is by forcing these agencies to analyze it. trump is playing 2D chess by saying 'show me the bad parts' because any normal person that has smoked ganj can tell you there really aren't any bad parts.

Attached: 1428451109111.jpg (400x484, 40K)

I wonder what he'll do if the data just isn't there.

>People killing their brain cells with drugs contributes to the downfall of our society.
I would rather your countrymen smoke cannabis and accomplish nothing than have them continue flooding Europe with worthless fucking bums

I don't know if this is true but I'm wet just thinking about it.

yep spot on, more likely than him fighting it randomly

My state legalized it (Commiefornia) but my county still has a ban on it. The ban is kinda retarded. Like, I grow it, I can smoke it, and I can't buy it for recreation, only medical from a dispensary so if you can still smoke it even without having a medical card, how a I going to buy seeds, from the sketchy dealer you used to buy from? Shit don't make any sense. Also, in their vast wisdom, they're thinking about only having like 8 centers across the county that will distribute medical marijuana to patients' homes and the county is 8,163 square miles.... On top of that, some little towns in the county have had their own votes and they voted to start cultivating it... They don't know what the fuck they're doing.

>reading the hill

Attached: rachel maddow.jpg (700x700, 47K)

>reportedly
so completely made up to manipulate the mid terms. Got it.

They're supposed to have another vote on the ballet this Nov to legalize it for rec use and shit... It's either, ban it, or legalize it. They're just making the situation more harder than it needs to be.

Good. Fuck weed. I smoked it for years before realising it was fuxjing my life up and draining my bank account. Don't do drugs, kids.

It's not about degeneracy
It's not about retarded stoners
It's not about getting high

It's about the principle of being able to grow and consume a mildly inebriating plant without the government raping my ass in federal prison. if you don't like it great, don't fucking smoke it and don't tread on my rights, you are no better than the SJWs.

t.Nazi

Here's your (((you)))
Now fuck off.

Lick some more boots you gutless statist, this is supposed to be about freedom and you fucks are pissing all over it with shit like this. Gas yourself.

You're a fucking idiot pussboy

So ironic. Go look up hitlers views on marijuana.

>t. big pharma bot

Attached: ifonly.jpg (1913x1106, 198K)

Good thing that we can take only the bits we want out of the ideology and improve the rest through logical argument and rational debate then right?

for

How about "if you make more than 50k a year you can smoke weed legally"?

>implying there isn't a fraction of manual labor there used to be, and most of those jobs are taken by alchies.

Attached: 1529381478778.jpg (790x612, 276K)

ok, but the same with alcohol too.

Irrelevant. I was citing only hitlers views on drugs in general. Your argument is completely unrelated.

Helped me get rich, motivates me to work hard and helps me focus.

The dude bro weed culture is awful and continual use makes you stupid and lazy. The idea that weed like alcohol hasn’t ruined peoples lives is not true.

hitler did the dmt

Attached: 1532466942922.gif (800x800, 2.27M)

Anyone who gets addicted to weed is going to be useless regardless. We're better off without those folks

Attached: stonerprogress.jpg (1387x843, 231K)

Weed will be smoked reguardless of the law. SHAME if the plan is to abuse the prison system by keeping it illegal.

I have a toke every day after work it dulls the aches. I also drink, binging every day isnt nearly as bad as constantly smoking weed. Everything in moderation.

>tfw so socially inept that you can’t even make friends with stoners.

There’s a fine line between being a degenerate and having fun, pic related

Attached: BEA179FA-84DB-483E-8F52-4A762F854E7E.jpg (494x589, 85K)

Please get Jeff Sessions out holy fuck
Trump is a fucking idiot, he can not afford to lose the Gen Z and younger millennial vote
Stop pandering to boomers and Christ fags, they are a shrinking base. Themajority of the population supports legalization now anyways

How confident are you that 2020 is in the bag without weed smokers voting for Trump anymore? Because don’t kid yourself that we will despite this shit, regardless of what invectives you come up with. And yes, Trump got a lot of weed votes in 2016, back then (sans Sessions) he was better for weed rights than Hillary.

>4D chess
>orders government to write report on negative effects
>No meaningful negative effects found
>Legalizes weed

You're not getting it

Haven't smoked in 6 months but smoked daily for a decade.

Made it easy to fuck 100+ chics, many 10/10's, bunch of fat ugly bitches as well.

Hit 1/2/3/4 plate in 5 months and am currently working on 3 plate bench and 5 plate DL.

Spent more money than I can keep up with over the years and am full 1488 IRL.

Seems to be a massive problem with being bitch ass dudes on here sometimes.

Inb4 I'm LARPING to look cool. Betas never wanna believe.

Weed is not even legal here, fuck your laws sounds like some jew shit to me.

Quit smoking recently after years of smoking every day. It's degenerate, not good for your health, and should be banned.

Attached: 1524694922824.jpg (580x528, 39K)

Attached: 758D0D56-2785-480F-82C7-510363AE68A5.jpg (845x788, 117K)

Your photo literally is GUID lmao

Attached: F63269A2-6786-4DF1-8125-5EEA42BC6389.jpg (750x719, 122K)

Attached: 758D0D56-2785-480F-82C7-510363AE68A5.jpg (851x324, 90K)

>he can not afford to lose the Gen Z and younger millennial vote
kek imagine being an ameritard and actually believing this

re using the ones the thread makers use will make then no longer unique

Its a shame people can't figure out how to smoke weed right

t. Schizophrenic