Wtf I love the FBI now

wtf I love the FBI now

Attached: 2018-08-31 19_02_05-Window.png (859x262, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/fbi-arrests-five-new-mexico-compound-suspects-days-after-multiple-charges-were-dropped.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/fbi-arrests-five-new-mexico-compound-suspects-days-after-multiple-charges-were-dropped.html

Based Chris Wray.

Attached: 1508083151509.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

Maybe next year they’ll release a motive.

Attached: D5A10882-1A86-442E-B178-4A68476EE285.jpg (858x617, 109K)

I met a guy in the FBI the other day, and he is a pretty solid dude.

you assume they have one?
you assume he had one?

>motive
Maybe you're a kike shill that's so focused on a fucking motive because you're trying to cover up the fact that Mossad FAILED LIKE THEYALWAYS DO and they tried to nuke vegas.

Mossad is a bunch of failures just like you are. That's why you're shilling on Jow Forums. You're a failure.

Glad the fed stepped in, NM state courts were mangling this case.

I bet most around the country are
Just not always the ones in DC where they can get caught up in politics

Just keep sucking fed dick like a good goy.

Attached: 541BE02B-ACE3-4E1E-AD0F-CFA125BB553C.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Don't buy into the MSM narrative concern trolling about the FBI. They're covering up for the fact that Israel and specific double agents within were responsible for this Russia bullshit. Also everyone that's being attacked on Fox news like Ohr or Strzok have already flipped. Trump loaded the Mueller investigation with people who have intimate knowledge of the deep state and their bullshit specifically to take people down and offer them deals.
> goy
Have fun dying in WW3 Moshe. Everyone vs Israel.

Attached: 1530755987726.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

All you niggers are too stupid to realize that this isn’t the beginning of an investigation, it’s the end of one. Now that the feds have taken control you’ll never hear another word about it.

That's preferable to hearing about the case being dismissed and everyone being released.

checked and confirmed to the memory hole

Attached: 64ED7FCE-82BE-40EB-8372-5441D3AB002D.jpg (640x853, 113K)

soon kikes. soon.

Attached: 1515011860593.jpg (2588x3480, 2.39M)

only in a world where the objective is to slip back into comfortable as quickly as possible. get mad

Somebody has to clear them of federal charges. FBI can get that done.
Agent Handler en route...

the local police/prosecutor fucked up everything because it's bumpkinville

>tfw you enjoy being a deep state pawn and are okay with them running the show and directing us like cattle to the feed farm

Attached: fb880048df28df9060452f61ea15b8f76c46271d88326c53b0ccca0d182618c4.png (788x482, 248K)

Dude I was mad when the New Mexico judges were mangling this case in the past week.

I'm glad the FBI stepped in, at least they'll take it seriously. I know, it surprises me as much as it surprises you.

will they arrest the judge next?

That Deep State Civil War is heating up.

>anons actually got pissed at the judge who dropped the charges.
You guys are fucking morons. The judge was following state regulation because the prosecution fucked up and didn't file correctly.

Good
who the fuck were the judges that let those fucks run free?

They were slated to be released instead of jailed, which gives prosecutors 60 days to have the initial hearing. But they weren't released because they had no where to go. So the 10 day hearing rule applied instead.

It was clerical bullshit. I'm not sure if it's the judge's fault or the prosecution's fault, but it really doesn't matter now, the FBI has taken over.

It's probably so they can hand deliver their immunity deal.

THANK YOU, BASED FBI

they follow orders like dogs. they are evil and enforce human slavery

These people were probably FBI assets the whole time. The whole thing stinks

Finally some fucking justice around here

arrest the judge and prosecutor too

>fbi arresting their own
Wow

it would be exactly the same thing if the other user is right.

I heard you did already.

That still doesn't make me feel better about what happened.

If the institutions we trust to protect us (or at minimum treat us fairly) just stop doing their job or start behaving maliciously, we have absolutely no recourse. They're doing it at a point now where it's hard to keep up with the outrages. End of Republic shit.

Too bad the police destroyed the crime scene. I'm sure they do that all the time.

THIS
Bunch of traitors to the people.

And we'll never hear anything about them again.