Can I get a list of all the times Qanon predictions has been wrong?

Can I get a list of all the times Qanon predictions has been wrong?

Attached: q anon tampa.jpg (1200x900, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kutv.com/news/local/new-evidence-found-after-explosives-were-stolen-from-hildale-bunker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is with the retard on the left holding up the piece of paper as if we can't see the fucking tshirts?

i fucking hate americans

Attached: tumblr_nhglxkt7Xg1rp0vkjo1_500.gif (500x210, 1.11M)

You dont need to ask. Every single time q has been wrong.
You need to actually write things in a clear concise straighforward manner to be right. Word salad is far from that

can we just get a list of the retarded democrats are the real racists tier beliefs that q morons have?

So why does so many think he predicted things?

Attached: file.png (1200x889, 1.71M)

Here's a better research vector to do.

How many Q user Predictions about happenings were right before false flags?

Attached: 1508707431301.jpg (911x1183, 882K)

Is Q a pol thing? I mean, all those individuals on that picture, that's the average pol user?

This is related.
kutv.com/news/local/new-evidence-found-after-explosives-were-stolen-from-hildale-bunker

This is what I'm talking about. I don't understand why people can't differentiate between the meanings of Intelligence Agency aka Mossad psy op and LARP. LARP implies that someone is doing this for fun, to troll, or something like that. Psy op means that this shit is being used to manipulate people. In this case they're manipulated in a number of ways.

The one chick in the white has the most fluid legs I've ever seen, in that her thighs, calves, and ankles are all exactly the same circumference. You can barely even see the knees in there, they're innie-knees

average reddit tourist who didn't identify q as a gay larp (at best, it could possibly be genuinely pernicious) immediately.

>In this case they're manipulated in a number of ways.

And what is the endgame here?

Wouldn't they just tell everyone that the deep state doesn't exit and the media establishment tells the truth and satanism is awesome, if they wanted to keep people docile?

How are people being manipulated into doing what?

the feeling's mutual

1. Misdirect peoples attention and flood the internet with bullshit.

2. Allows the media to use the term Q to collectively try to delegitimize all conspiracy theories. For instance I'll post information I've researched about what's actually going on in the world. Anytime I post that research and the images I've put together the shills will come out of nowhere brining up Q even though I never mentioned it. The media utilize the substanceless psy op called "Q" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone.

3. Predictions are always before false flags probably again to make people docile and not to remain vigilant.

There's probably more reasons too like E-celebs making shekels and shit

The idea of it is to make it so the people never know the truth even when it stares them in the face. When dealing with mossad you'd need to take their hatred of Christians into account. it's a achievement for them to get away with lying. The bigger the lie or misdirection the bigger the achievement.

Attached: mossodgguy.jpg (720x824, 81K)

No, it started here but spread out into normie land.

>Qanon has been wrong
Proof this has ever happened?

us in intelligence always (90% of the time) have advance warnings of operations. If we did not we wouldn't be very useful.

Q is a Mossad psy op that uses PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING before false flags. They literally said the month of july was when the world would know the truth and that's fucking retarded because it never happened. It's kept alive because there's shills that are still pushing it and e-celebs on youtube like Jordan Sather who are paid to promote it.

*crickets chirping*

>Misdirect peoples attention and flood the internet with bullshit.

If it was all bullshit it would be really easy to point it out and destroy qanons credibility.
It would have ended really early if it was the case

>allows the media to use the term Q to collectively try to delegitimize all conspiracy theories.

That is what Alex Jones is being paid for. To play the crazy man. And who believes the media anyways. There are way easier ways to discredit conspiracy theorists than trying to pin down something like Q, which is really hard when you have no face to point at and you cant event prove them wrong.

>Predictions are always before false flags probably again to make people docile and not to remain vigilant.

This makes not much sense. Civilians are usually not very vigilant as it is, they usually don't prevent attacks. What would making them docile by predicting attacks(what?) change?

>There's probably more reasons too like E-celebs making shekels and shit

And qanon already warned not to trust people who want to cash in on it.

See, that what I mean. You are making a weak case for discrediting qanon.

Holy fuck. this is disturbing.

Q predicted this

>It would have ended really early if it was the case
some people just want to believe crazy things.

Q hyped the OIG report as the big reveal when all would be known. After it started to leak that it wouldn't really be that big a deal, Q backtracked at the last minute and claimed that it wasn't the real OIG report about to be released. Q claimed Trump had the real OIG report but was sitting on it for reasons.

WE ARE Q

Attached: q.jpg (1280x1280, 162K)

you did this Jow Forums

Oh lol! The cucks KEK!

The other day I saw a pickup truck with a big Q user decal on the tailgate. The driver was a boomer.

Attached: barron disdain.png (500x578, 331K)

There was #qanon graffiti in the bathroom at pax today. This larp really went too far.

Damn, them somes big ass Cankles

>This whole thread
Q predicted this.

Attached: WWG1WGA.jpg (1438x1080, 420K)

sweet, the boomers are becoming woke

Why are white people so retarded?

Attached: qtards.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

qanon has never been wrong

Enjoy the tariffs leafy

>attaching meaningless labels to people enmasse
Where have i seen that tactic before?
>NAZI
Funny, doesn't seem to work so good, no one gives a fuck about being a nazi anymore. In one year they did more to destigmatize that word than we could have in ten.

What has Q actually been right about? Q literally strings a bunch of word salad together and you idiots eat it up

QAnon is a psyop.

Is Q popular thing?

Q is my retarded little brother

>If it was all bullshit it would be really easy to point it out and destroy qanons credibility.
False. People who are really stupid believe in bullshit because they are stupid, not because there is no evidence that the bullshits are bullshits. A majority of the world still believes in angels, demons, ghosts and "luck". Most of this board thinks there is a frog god choosing which repeat digits appear in their post numbers to tell them if they're right or wrong.

Attached: Flat-Earth-Memes-284-14.jpg (480x371, 19K)

>QAnon is a psyop.

agreed, stupid shit for stupid people.

I gave you a photo of the shooter 3 weeks ago.
I gave you the location of the shooting one day before it happened.
I gave you the location and magnitude of the Venezuela quake a week before it struck

WE predicted this

Attached: 5F7CD99E-11D9-435F-BA13-B286D9CA58D7.jpg (750x1083, 561K)