Out of Africa or Out of Europe

Did humans come from Europe or Africa?

Which origin theory is more rooted in historical fact and science?

Attached: nbcngxdh.jpg (850x637, 31K)

It's Europe, which is why Africa is a fucking shithole.

...out of alien DNA from the Pleiades.

Attached: vod_87.jpg (1269x703, 225K)

Why not both? Two species met, warred, raped, and spread their genes.

Well, I personally think the "out of Africa"-theory is correct, but to be honest it's not really worth arguing about.
What matters is the races in their present state, and how we deal with the others.

Rape is a social construct.

Why? It seems more logical that humans would originate from Africa. You can still believe in the out of Africa theory while believing that the modern humans of Africa are inferior to that of Europe due to the harsh winters theory and its effect in intelligence.

Humans would have likely frozen to death during the harsh winters of Europe unless they had fur.

Europe doesn't make sense because it was relatively devoid of livestock as well, when compared to Africa which clearly was better in the terms of resources that our ancient primates would've bad access to and thus a better chance at survival.

THIS!!! THE ELOHIM ARE OUR CREATORS!!!!!

Attached: 1533223098477.png (751x1000, 1.47M)

It was definitely Africa

ETs that look like nordic aliens made all life on Earth and they made us even more special. They used their own DNA to elevate cro magnon into the Homo Sapiens you see today.

Attached: 1530995470344.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

Care to elaborate though? I'm looking for note evidence against the out of Africa theory over the out of Europe theory because I am genuinely curious of which one is more reliable.

I still believe we came from Africa though.

unironically true

Evolved independently. Races are subspecies.

>THE ELOHIM
You mean the Holy Trinity? Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?

>unironically
STOP USING THIS FUCKING WORD!!!!

I HATE THIS FUCKING WORD!!!

THIS WORD IS FUCKING CANCER!!!!!!

No. I mean Elohim which translates into "Those that come from the sky".

Let US make man in OUR image in OUR likeness.

Kek you Jews are such neurotic control freaks trying to control peoples language.

Modern humans came from Europe and stayed in Europe.

Neither, Atlantis was the home of Europeans genetic ancestors. Africans evolved separately.

Racemixing in the Garden of Eden

thanks, Jews

Humans were created when beings behind our comprehension (but explained in allegory in most theologies) incarnated into matter and domesticated themselves. This happened in what is today called Georgia. Unfortunately the base animal they chose to incarnate into wound up breeding with its very distant cousins which wound up either breeding willingly or against their will with African relatives, the offspring of which did the same to migrating humans later on creating niggers, negritoes, andamese, abos, etc

White people aren't niggers.

Africa is the most likely candidate.

Hominids exited Africa in several successive waves, first waves consisted of proto-humans who became climate adapted to their new environments and took on various forms, like Homo Floriensis or Homo Habilis.

Modern humans are relatively recent escapees from Africa, those that emigrated to Europe bred with the Neanderthals, who already moved there and adapted to the climate, hence why western Europeans have trace Neanderthal mitochondrial DNA as one of their genetic markers.

Mordern humans came from the Horn of Africa aka somalis and Ethiopians who have the e1b1b which is searched amongst north africans in africa and Europeans

Attached: 8D5F3207-C6C7-428A-AE4D-C97BD07C6A5C.png (900x550, 509K)

Europe, they originated in Europe.
Normal humans at least. Non niggs.