>Trump campaigns
>Always talks about China
>Blames China for everything
>Hillary blames Russia
>Truth finally comes out
>It was China
>Hillary helped China by selling them state secrets and tech
>China betrayed her
Why do people even doubt Trump at this point? Granted, I didn't vote at all during the 2016 election. Because I didn't trust either since I didn't have enough information. But as time goes by, everything Trump has stated has been proven right so far. Why are the Democrats trying to cover up the truth? Everything gets revealed in the end, lies compacted upon lies will fall one day. Why are they setting up their own downfall in an age where secrets cannot be kept thanks to the internet?

Attached: 1535760371303.jpg (1221x930, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105646939/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every single name that the media has brought up in relation to Mueller claiming they're gonna take down Trump is actually working with Mueller to take down the swamp.

Oh right right right right right right right
Reminder... Trumps face is minted on a shekel along with Cyrus and an image of the third temple

Attached: D6EA76E3-9D50-4683-BC2A-CEAE60B9233A.png (645x729, 66K)

Attached: Trump Fans.jpg (548x1012, 154K)

Attached: 1517578429215.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

Attached: 1523559849224.png (603x742, 397K)

Attached: 1526366730125.png (841x512, 719K)

Attached: 1508070946986.png (2148x830, 289K)

backstory ?

I know Feinstein was helping China for personal profit. What's this about Hillary? I agree in general.

It's been behind your face the whole time, fren
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Attached: 1529110119110.jpg (300x260, 44K)

700 billion dollar trade defect with China (trade war in which only China was shooting at us) is real. It's about time we started shooting back with some tariffs against their slave labor goods. I always thought Hillary was a fucking agent of the deep state.

Baste

Q redacted this

Was it this lady?
She made a post here on Jow Forums in 2016, november/december, claiming to be the reason an airport shut down, while taunting the spooks saying she was already in the country for a few weeks. Said she was part of shadowbrokers.

Attached: China CIA.jpg (960x1280, 183K)

China hacked her personal server and 20 CIA agents in China were killed around the same time.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105646939/
Here's the thread she posted it in.

Both parties got equally fucked over.

It shouldve been McCain vs. Bernie.

Hillary is still better than Trump by a long shot. Like most politicians, they have personal interests in mind, but that's already a given. We should measure the presidential caliber by their devotion to their country.

Hillary has already served her country for 2 decades. She's made tough decisions. Some really stupid ones too.

Trump has spent his ENTIRE life serving himself. That's what businessmen do. He's never served his country (when he was asked to, he pussied out like a faggot). He's even willing to trash talk people like McCain who become a POW and was tortured and beaten for serving his country.

That's why Trump can so easily bend the knee to the likes of Putin and so easily fuck over decade long friendships with our european allies. Because he doesn't SERVE his country. He serves himself only.

And enough retarded faggots got duped by this con artist. That includes you OP, you stupid stupid fuck.

Trump's election just showed the world how bullshit democracy actually is.

it was china?
it was Israel.

>Truth finally comes out
>It was China
>Hillary helped China by selling them state secrets and tech
>China betrayed her

Attached: 1512400919557.png (331x132, 40K)

I know that, but is it proven she knew about it or took payments?

And yet NOTHING will be done because we are WITHOUT RULE OF LAW.

>Hillary is still better than Trump by a long shot.
just wow

>Everything gets revealed in the end, lies compacted upon lies will fall one day. Why are they setting up their own downfall in an age where secrets cannot be kept thanks to the internet?

LMAO you can tell people the truth. It makes no difference. Only the brainwashing matters.

>Should've been a literal dead guy who didn't even run vs. Bernie

Attached: 1535272118174.jpg (640x432, 30K)

>Hillary is still better than Trump by a long shot
LMAO

Attached: hillary poopy pants.jpg (1080x1120, 161K)

Everything you just said, but the complete opposite.

Have a kek you fucking leaf

Hillary is a proven criminal and she lied to save her skin. Remember hammering her iphones and destroying evidence. A crime. Trump ran a clean campaign.