Sex isn't a spec—

Sex isn't a spec—

Attached: IMG_20180831_193440.jpg (789x871, 94K)

Attached: village_of_the_damned_620.jpg (620x332, 98K)

>a scientist is more progressive™ than laci green
i have seen everything

Notice how he doesn't say "human sex."

~99.93% of humans have XX or XY sex chromosomes

Stop crying about 0.07% of the people with XX or XY chromosomal abnormalities.

In pratical terms, there is no distribution to sex. It’s one or the other. Sex has predictive validity, and the overall spirit and gestalt of the situation matters more than this “oh, I am so nuanced to the point of rendering tried-and-tried concepts untenable” attitude. If the concept of sex were entirely arbitrary, we should only be able to distinguish between the sexes 50% of the time. The fact that we can differentiate between the sexes through sight alone about 99% of the time illustrates its utility and real world validity. We can even tell the difference between transgender people and the general population. Whether or not people differ on some trait specific to sex ultimately doesn’t matter since there is an overall regression towards the mean on other characteristics. Even if a characteristic is integral to the expression of other traits - for instance, high testosterone can change the nature of multiple sex characteristics -, a woman will still remain a woman physiologically, reproductively, genetically, and psychologically. Again, the whole of the situation matters more than anything else.

>(((PhD in Biochemistry)))

tried-and-true*

neither gender nor sex is a spectrum

When will people stop throwing around credentials? Why not just make a lucid argument?

Wait let me guess this was posted on reddit and held up as "alt-right Nazi Laci Green BTFO"

There are 3 genders: male, female and freak.

I’m a double scientist and I say faggots are disgusting. Read my paper, it’s been published and I regularly appear on meet the press. I bet you don’t even have an emeritus position, plebeian scum.

Lmao fucking jews paying this dyke to be a scientists.

Attached: 847f4601ed9b4c148.jpg (682x768, 115K)

I wipe my ass with my phd -jf gariepy august 2018

This is retarded, I read his thread and he just tortured the word to the point that it's beyond it's original meaning.
The word sex implies sexual dimorphism.

His actual argument is "I think sex isn't useful when studying some things."

Attached: 5c998a8dac9c3b0c11566cf6c8b1029e.png (1074x489, 40K)

There are two genders which is another way of saying there are two sexes, and there are an insignificant number of defective weirdos.

>gays are only like 10% of the population, stop crying about their equality
nope
>muslims are only 60% of the population, stop crying about their culture being shithouse
nope

>sometimes people survive being shot in the head
>let me scratch this itch with a .45

this mem was so funny i literally spat on my keyboard. yes i have been drinking

This post alone is already way too much effort for established facts. You're not going to reason with these truth-hating morons and, to everyone else, it's already self-evident.
Next, you'll be writing paragraphs about why 2 + 2 does not, in fact, equal 5.

With logic, you needn't fear he "muh-phd" line.
Sex is not a spectrum.

Intersex individuals are abnormalities. We don't say "hearing neutral", we say "deaf". We don't say "a-optical", we say "blind". A man born without arms or legs is not on the "limb spectrum".

The goal of medical science is not to normalize diseases and defects, but to help those afflicted by them to lead *relatively* normal and productive lives.

actually 100% of people have had their X modified by a y or they have not
prove me wrong, even the outliers qualify under this definition

Scientists are the holy priests of the modern era, anything that they say, you must follow lest you be persecuted by the general public.

Only in the bullshit fields or the ones riddled with social justice. Real science still teaches you to challenge everything.

Science™

Attached: decolonize science.jpg (1552x873, 372K)

Attached: 642E3795-868B-461C-AB27-40694D64CA40.jpg (605x586, 70K)

Have any of your faggots countered him or even trolled him? I don't think so

And this is why higher education nowadays is a fucking joke. Someone with a particular degree can just pedal their bullshit and wave their piece of paper in the air when faced with any sort of argument. It’s baby’s first appeal to authority.

>Sex is technically a spectrum because there's an infinitesimal theoretical probability that some freak mutation can fuck up genitalia in who knows what way even though literally 99.9% of all humans ever are one of two sexes

Having a Ph.D isn't a lisence to be always correct. Fact is the scientific community still considers sex to be binary in humans barring mutations. Gender is also binary despite what sociogists say because their data is not backed up by anything of that feelings.

>(((American education)))

>Jesus is the god of all gods.
I disagree. Jesus is just a man who became the focal point of a monotheistic religious movement. I studied philosophy in college and took a lot of religious studies classes.
>No, you're wrong. I'm Protestant and I have a PhD in Christian Religious Studies. This is literally my field of expertise.

Because they're stupid

Nice ID btw

Any idiot who has been to any university at all knows this “phd” should be using the words “so i assert” instead of claiming something is fact when the majority of scientists would disagree with him

STOP BROWSING Jow Forums DAD

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 5K)

I hate internet (((scientists))). They're all kids in high school larping.