Thoughts on John McCain?

I don't know much about him. I heard he was a controversial politician, why? Was he good or bad?

Attached: 450px-RemovingJohnMcCain.jpg (450x318, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a dead pedophile

He makes some good fries, but I prefer Cavendish fries

ENOUGH let the mans soul burn in hell in peace

You stupid papist, you don't burn in Hell you die in Hell
Read the bible, Hell is the second death

Now if only Uncle Sam could get the merchant's leash and collar off of him...

John "Slain by my own brain" McCain

He's not dead.

Was he really?

Who?

Yeah he really is dead mate

No but if you call everyone you don't like a pedo it makes you feel more justified when you disrespect them.

Attached: 20180831_205410.jpg (1073x1431, 446K)

Wow are Garrison's cartoons really this vulgar and fucked up now?

>Ben Garrison
>libertarian
Libertarians are complete idiots, without exception.

Ben Garrison is a left wing retard, we must bomb Persia and every other Mohammedan nation, the Mohammedan cult belongs in Hell where it was created

Muhammad was a jew. Jews are the only reason the musselmen have invaded our lands. We must bomb Isr*el, then all the other sandniggers

Attached: More Jews Support Migration.png (949x1103, 920K)

I agree, the Synagogue of Satan must be stopped before we can take care of their pawns. The Mohammedan cult was started by Mohammed a former Kike, who was possessed by demons.
The Talmudist cult takes part in demon worship, they hate God and are proud of the fact they murdered his only begotten son, their Talmud claims every Kike must feel pride for murdering Gods son

Fuck decorum.

>God's son is a kike
What did God mean by this?

Kike detected.

He's not a kike, Jew in biblical terms means God's Chosen, the Kikes who started a cult around the time of Jesus' birth took the name for themselves.
Imagine if Niggers one day called themself Anglo, its the same thing

The Kikes started the Mohammedan cult

Jesus was a massive kike

Totally, and the christian cult. only kikes deny this

They used to print them every day in our local newspaper here, can't imagine they'd be comfortable with these

McCain got McDabbed on by his based boomer McTumor.

Attached: mccain_down_in_flames.jpg (1360x1541, 853K)

He wasn't a Talmudist, he told them not to put their man made laws before the Laws God gave us
Christianity is not a cult, it's the truth if you deny Christ you deny God

He's responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of people by pushing for wars, voting for them, and supporting the fighters with money and weapons.

There's a photo of him posing with ISIS leaders after they worked out an arms deal. This is why ISIS never attacks Israel.

Wow, a papist supports terrorism.
The IRA also supported Mohammedans

McCain is a good example of how morally fucked America is.
He can have a failed military career and be a politician universally despised and responsible for a terrorist organization that has killed tens of thousands of people including Americans but people will still pretend he's a good guy.

Attached: 1511585940193.png (1083x673, 70K)

Dude. All career politicians are garbage. Understand that.

>missing the jew stars on the wings
that's not the original

David was a jew and Jesus was his direct descendant. Definitely Jesus was ethnically Jewish...if he existed. One of the best records of his existence is from (((Josephus))), a pharisee who said Jesus conducted magic tricks and inexplicably shattered the laws of physics.
>inb4 muh Tacitus
Tacitus's annals was written ~20 years after (((Josephus's))) claims of Jesus, though someone was executed by jews under Pilate's reign.

The most likely truth is that Jesus was some Bobby Fischer style kike who fought against a few other kikes and they killed him for it, then embellished the story and turned it into a religion to subvert the goyim by mixing it with Egyptian (and other Mediterranean mythologies) just like they've done with the holohoax today. Arrests of jews is not gassing 6 gorillion to death, and some kike fighting another kike is not God sacrificing himself

Attached: f985b1287bee5b821141e10d8eddeb4e.jpg (550x413, 57K)

A russophobic cunt and one of the architects of our aggressive policies toward Russia.

Attached: mcnigger.jpg (500x398, 38K)

I forgot to ask:
Why would Jesus's enemies be the biggest proponents of his deity?

He was a terrorist funding regime changing warloving jewlover.
Fuck this faggot the only country he was a hero for was israel.
I press S for the hamster and press F for the tumor

Attached: 102696.jpg (2400x1156, 1.05M)

Ethnic Jew doesn't mean modern Talmudist
Modern Talmudist aren't descendants of Gods chosen, they are mostly Slavs and Teutons
Their god isn't the same God as we believe, read the bible they are the synagogue of satan, they are liars who say they are Jews! They took the biblical name of God's chosen people to benefit themselves.
Like I said, imagine if niggers said they're Anglos, and a thousand years later people hated Lord Nelson because they believed he was a nigger
That's the exact same thing as what the kikes did back in the time of Jesus

This gay ass hamster literally went to syria to fund ISIS in Idlyb and called them "moderat democratic rebels"

Papist scum. Catholicism is one step removed from witchcraft. Turn to Christ you idol worshiping pigs

Holy shit that comic is still fucking brutal.

Amen
Read your bible Papists, there is no eternal suffering in Hell. Do you think God is evil? He does not want our souls to suffer, when you sin you die that's the end of you, this is the second death, the death of your soul. You can only live for eternity in Heaven!

Neo-con in a nutshell. He was a good soldier I guess.

>talking at school about how mccain was a piece of shit
>veteran classmate goes on about how he deserves respect for being a veteran
>say that maybe he served the country in between crashing jets but he spent the rest of his life fucking it over
>classmate counters with "hurr let's see you do a better job"
>call him a neo-con dicksucker and walk away

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/

He lost his mind at some point a long time ago and fell in to good company

>call him a neo-con dicksucker and walk away
In so doing, you did a better job than McCain.

One of the worst politicians in US history who tricked huge numbers of people into thinking he was a hero and upstanding human being.

I am beyond glad he is dead, I wish he had died 12 years ago.

McCain was the worst. It's sickening how the fake media tried hard to get everyone to honor the so-called 'hero.' He was a traitor and back stabber.

Attached: John_McCain_grave.jpg (1500x1072, 417K)

>haven't heard much about him
How is this even possible

Him voting for the Iraq War and Patriot Act are why most people hate him, and rightfully so.

He was a two-faced, petty, lying bastard. A vainglorious media suck-up.