Mom wants me to study computer science

>mom wants me to study computer science
>dad wants me to do a trade
>tfw just want to be a NEET

Attached: 1523797644870.png (656x755, 39K)

trade computers?

with a mom stupid enough to think you can handle it, and a dad in the trades
you're obviously a died in the wool grade A retard

Kill all NEETs.

If you live off of your parents money, you are a completely horrible person

be an electronics store clerk cuck

Computer Science, dummy. Let mommy and daddy pay for it. And while you're studying, you can get some of that stanky, hairy pussy on your face.

And look at it this way. If you graduate and there aren't a lot of opportunities with your university degree in computer science...so what? 1) You're basically debt free since mommy and daddy paid for your degree and 2) You've got a degree and no one can take it from you and 3) trade skills are quick and easy to pick up at any local community college.

Attached: jimross.jpg (340x234, 19K)

I was too dumb for either

Who said anything about his parents paying for it richfag?

Then do computer science, you will end as a neet anyway.

Fug are you me?
I'm also in a similar situation

Attached: 1492006573094.png (619x453, 46K)

>get high marks in highschool
>work out and be involved
>get into good college
>find extremely rich girl to impregnate
>marry and be stay at home dad
Worked out better than I expected tbqh.

Anyone contemplating the NEET lifestyle is a spoiled upper middle class dude. Working class and lower middle class dudes don't even think that way. Oh, and I make no apologies for my parents achieving upper middle class status. Sit and rotate, user. Sit and rotate softly.

Unequivocally untrue. There are absolutely lower middle class and poor NEETs. Also remember that there are plenty of parents out there who either don't want to or can't pay for their kids college for whatever reason. I'd say that not paying is more common these days seeing as how student loan debt is such an issue.

If OP is getting some serious push from his mom on this, I'd bet his parents are willing to pay for it all, or most of it anyway.

Combine all 3 and work from home.

Attached: 1533292212355.jpg (600x600, 102K)

>just want to be a NEET
I want to be a NEET too :333
I'm very tired and want to shit post on 4ch every time

Essentially all the NEETs I ever knew were lower middle class at best. Most were poor enough to know the benny game and how to play it. Everyone above the midpoint of middle class gets some kind of education and the higher you go the easier it is to network.

You know what, bro?

Okay.

Attached: f61b96ef303829bd2e17f7eed39afd03--ancient-rome-christianity.jpg (679x960, 105K)

The word is "dyed."

There are things in life more fun and more profitable than being a NEET. Seek them out.