Ancestry

Johnny Depp- mostly of English ancestry but looks very Mediterranean. Could this be from Roman admixture in the British Isles after 400 years of control? Thoughts?

Attached: greco brit.jpg (360x515, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/johnny-depp
youtube.com/watch?v=kMs7SLDFZdI
giveshare.org/israel/arbroathdeclaration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a nigger

i honestly think most celebrities dont know much about their own linage or lie about it.

Alcohol is a hell of a thing

The reason most celebrities today have an affinity for drugs, fornication, atheism etc. Are because they are not white
Only Anglos are white, and non Anglos are a species of animal that cannot abide by the laws God gave to mankind because they are incapable of it

He claimed he was part Injun at one point, but who knows. That one English comedian with a high-pitched voice is also really dark. I forget his name. But he has curly hair and Depp has straight hair.

Romans themselves wrote very clearly that some Iberian-like peoples inhabited the British islands before they arrived(Silures of Wales), no need to blame Romans themselves.

He’s a fag

100% false, this is anti Anglo propaganda
Anglos are Gods chosen, Adam and Eve are Anglos, Jesus Christ spread the gospel in England before he did in the Middle East

Who gives a shit?

He is part french
He is like 1/9000 african

He is a mixed rate mutt only Anglos are white

He's clearly native American, in large part.

ah yes propaganda against a people that had not even invaded the british isles yet

Attached: 1530915604951.jpg (639x358, 29K)

>He claimed he was part Injun at one point, but who knows.

ethnicelebs.com/johnny-depp

This is how ethnicelebs classifies him, for whatever they're worth. He definitely looks like he picked up something other than European along the way although we do get Welsh, Scottish and Irish people that can be that swarthy.

>Could this be from Roman admixture in the British Isles after 400 years of control? Thoughts?

Thought it was pretty well understood that Romans left little to no genetic input on the British Isles.

Cherokee

Attached: brave_johnnybw.jpg (250x341, 10K)

John pasquali

I thought they teached you in bong school that Britannia was colonized by black legionaires.

Attached: The story of Britain.jpg (521x564, 56K)

he just looks welsh

Iberian Celt.

he's an american zoiboi of the 80s

What?
welsh and some english are swarty as fuck
nazi propaganda classifed them as mediterranean

>rubber soles
Only subhumans wear rubber soles
The welsh aren't white, but the English are the English are the only race of true whites on this planet, alongside the Saxons

No, Romans didn't populate Britain more than you guys populated the colony of Uganda.
Most of the original britons has that complexion and darker hair/eyes. You've become fairer due to germanic/norse admixture.

Stoneage med niggers in boats. You find them in wales, cornwall etc.

How many times do people have to post pics of people like Russel Brand, Rowan Atkinson, Sean Connery, or Catherine Zeta Jones before people start getting that this appearance is normal in Britain the UK?

Britons don't have dark eyes

No it's not you stupid republinigger fuck off back to Southern Ireland nigger

To see if he has a Roman look try looking at him in profile. The profile defines the Roman look.

This map shows areas of Britain where 26 to 32% of the native population has brown eyes.

Attached: K9Oye.png (1645x871, 286K)

Lindow Man said to be from 2BC to 119AD had blue eyes.

Attached: 170px-Lindow_Man_reconstructed_face.jpg (170x259, 11K)

He's a French Papist, it's in the frenchmans blood to destroy civilization, civilization being an invention of the Anglo.
Name ONE good French Colony, there are none but Britons created 4 civilized propserous white countries

Says the leaf that has neither lived here nor grown up here. I see people with brown hair and brown fuckin eyes every single fuckin day and i live in the north of Scotland, you moron.

Pic related, former Scotland and Rangers captain, common appearance here.

Attached: BarryFerguson.jpg (650x463, 27K)

Russel Brand is definitely not a normal Brit. He looks like a fucking ISIS member, I heavily suspect he's the product of an adulterous affair his mother had since he looks absolutely nothing like either of his parents. Likely the bastard child of some UK Paki or Arab.

Sean Connery just looks "black Irish" or Scottish, I could believe he's native to Britain.

Wow, one whole quarter has brown eyes
Versus France where there are parts of the country where 75% have brown eyes

So? Most Scots have blue eyes and yet i still see Scots with brown eyes on a regular basis.

>This map shows

Attached: 1467030269874.jpg (400x361, 50K)

Britain Bell Beakers certainly already had blue eyes, but the frequency was lower

Attached: pigm.png (1312x1212, 222K)

Might be related to one of the Irish niggers, those papists have Iberian blood
Sean Connery is your typical nigger Scotsman, he is not a pure Anglo. He probably has Irish Iberian ancestors

He’s not mostly English. That’s bs.
He’s got black Irish blood in him
Spanish moor

It's from ingesting adrenochrome.

Scots are not Anglo

I didn't say those people didn't exist, I said they were probably in a smaller number before the kraut/nord invasions.
Also no doubt there were already regional differences.

Attached: file.png (603x339, 313K)

Maybe he's related to Ken Hensley.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMs7SLDFZdI

>lets discuss some hollywood fag
sage

>Kraut
Teutons have never inhabited the British Isles

Quite a lot of them are. Northern English, Lowland Scots, same thing really.

I'm in the lowlands but there is a lot of dark hair and blue eye combo here but brown/brown is common as fuck

he's obviously native you fucking moron

Yes, many such cases!
England has mixtures of French, southern french, deep southern french (spain) and everything else Roman.

I don't care about Scotsniggers
Find me a native from England, they are the only pure whites on this planet

Bethesda used his facial likeness in order to make one of the Imperial preset faces in Skyrim.

Point is that there have always evidently been blue eyes present on the British Isles and the suggestion that we were a bunch of niggers waiting to be bleached by Anglos is silly.

>posting anti white bbc propaganda

okay now i understand your angle

>looks very mediterranean
he doesn't have a hook nose, recessed chin, oblong head or overly hairy body tho

Not really considering the average Scot has double the Irish blood that English people have. The majority of Scotlands population is lowland. Also where was the Kingdom of Dalriada, the lowlands.

The only Northern English you can really liken us to are the Scousers because Liverpool and Merseyside is full of people with Irish and Scottish ancestry.

No but we have a higher rate of light eyes than Anglos. And yet i still see brown eyed Scots regularly.

Because England has more foreigners than Scotland, and most Scottish are mixed race

I dunno. Edinburgh is fucking packed with foreigners, Glasgow's full of Irish goblins and everything else is sheep.

People always think I'm Italian, I've even heard middle eastern, and here's my dna. Also, my siblings are blonde and fair.

Attached: 1531813145088.png (347x366, 21K)

England is more mixed than Scotland you absolute fud.

There's a reason the term scots Irish exists
No, Anglos are pure
>Iberian
Hello Mc'Gregor

The English have Iberian in them as well btw. The Angles and Saxons mixed with indigenous pop, hence why the average Englishman has just over 20% Irish/Celtic DNA.

And as for your pure Anglo chosen tribe bs, that was ripped off from the Scots with our Declaration of Arbroath, we made the claim first and even had it in writing.
giveshare.org/israel/arbroathdeclaration.html

Wrong, Anglos are a pure race created by God
Adam and Eve were Anglos

This guy gets it.