Blacks "built America"

Daily reminder, without us there would be no America, or it would be something like Australia, irrelevant.

Attached: sally.jpg (736x856, 63K)

chinese built america
you just picked cotton nigger

Attached: umadwhiteboi.jpg (519x611, 66K)

>or it would be something like Australia, irrelevant
I want to dislike this post, but I can't.

blacks were already outdated farm equipment decades before slavery ended and it would have been far more economically efficient to just pay white farmers, sorry sweatie.

"Niggers can achieve great things, you just have to force them to"

Plus that woman on the photo is not a niger, but a mulatto.
Otherwise she'd be ugly as sin.

>one drop rule
thats how things are done in america.

Looks like zoe saldana.

no. the economic gains from slave labor america were nothing compared to the gold , copper, coal and oil. cotton wasnt shit for growing the nations wealth and neither were any other crops

also slaves didnt literally build all the buildings in america. they built almost nothing because carpentry is a skill set same as masonry. these are things for the white man not darkys. sambos are for beating up and raping not teaching things

No she wouldn’t

It’s Thandie Newton

Attached: 7229F18A-7E05-4F12-B599-C7AE8C7624E9.jpg (540x675, 158K)

Slavery was a mistake.

why is the US a superpower, while historically much whiter nations are not. An obvious difference is that America has a sizeable black population, there may be a connection.

The Irish built America.

Niggers were mules hauling carts.

Now go back to africa oogy boogey.

Its in spite of, thats how awesome we are you ignorant nigger.

Historically speaking, if there were never any slaves in the US, you'd see few major changes. The south would have been less reliant on cheap labor for labor intensive cash crops like cotton, and,instead poor white farmhands would be used mostly for food or tobacco. Probably would still be a boom of it when the cotton gin gets made.

Additionally, without it, there's no pretext or reason behind a civil war, which in turn also means the Federal government never comes down as,hars on the subject of state rights, and doesnt amass the same degree of power they have today. The south also never has its infrastructure ruined, and may be faster to industrialize when they aren't reliant on cotton farming.

>Blacks "built America"
I didn't know America was made of cotton. Thanks for the enlightenment, nig nog.

Why don't I want us to be irrelevant?

Chinese also sacrificed a lot building the railroads

Australia is irrelevant because very few Europeans moved there

>le edgy leddit post

Sage in all fields.

>you are right niggers, and that's exactly why we need to bring back slavery
>MAGA

the Chinese and the irish built America, you picked cotton.
We should've sent you all back after you were done too

>Be like Australia
Fucking awesome?

WE WUZ CARPENTERS N SHIET

You say a cashier "invented Walmart". It's called unskilled labor for a reason and that's all you coons are good for.

OOOOH LAWDY PICK A BALE OF COTTON
OOOOH LAWDY PICK A BALE A DAY

Haiti has a sizable black population, so does Liberia, Sudan, Somalia, and every other country in Africa. They have cannibalism and think the cure for aids is to rape babies. There may be a connection.

Attached: images (3).jpg (249x202, 9K)

It has to do more with genetics. Think about it — early settlers were all ambitious risk takers, and extremely optomistic. Thats the stuff dreams are made of.

Damn, she was hot. No wonder Jefferson banged her at the ripe age of 9.

>without us there would be no America

Yes, pigskins will never admit it, but without our labor and hardwork, USA would be a third world shithole. We built America.

> or it would be something like australia

A white majority country with a high standard of living and a solid economy?

cope

I'm pretty sure that's just a young Thandie Newton.

Attached: Newton-Thandie.jpg (2592x3872, 673K)

I like this picture.

>No wonder Jefferson banged her at the ripe age of 9.

Attached: 1514419860400.png (419x665, 38K)

>We built it
Because we showed you how then still had to beat you to get anything out of y'all lazy niggers

>us
literally who?

WTF I HATE NIGGERS NOW.
I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE YOU ALL.
WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Where’s the straw huts you’re so famous for?

Attached: 21E46E02-76B6-4BA1-A7EA-19FCD6317B8A.jpg (960x540, 88K)

why did very few Europeans move there?

>it would be something like Australia
Implying that wouldn't be better. End yourself you glow in the dark nigger