What happens when you flush out the Jews

breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/31/report-major-investment-fund-voted-to-replace-elon-musk-as-tesla-chairman/

Attached: 52523634734.jpg (666x820, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171996523
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181714305/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binah_(Kabbalah)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jow Forums blaming jews for everything is nothing but a conspiracy theory

Attached: 5474848458.png (593x204, 19K)

you have no idea what this means.

Elon will unironically die within 5 years from stress.

EVERYONE BLAMES THE JEW BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? IF IT WASN"T THE JEW, IT WOULD BE SOMEONE ELSE!

You are all living in fantasy land and believe if Jews didn't own you, NOBODY ELSE WOULD!?

Why do YOU support Jews 100%? Don't you want more money, and NEVER HAVE ENOUGH, but don't you use the "Aweful" Jew money to buy food, gas, rent, etc and what you work for more of? So why do you support Jews and why don't you boycott them? You can't now can you?

People WILL 100% ALWAYS BE OWNED BY SOMEONE! If Jews weren't over you, how would you eat, drink or get anything? You know, you'd have to cross someone's private land to get to the apple tree, fields where foods grown, or where the river has fish is right? So you'd be "OWNED" by that land owners now wouldn't you? So they control "Their" food, water, etc, or do you think you'll get it free, from someone elses labor? What if you "Owned" that tree or crops and put in years worth of labor to grow it? Would you let anyone come in and feed themselves at their will, and as you think is right?

So what options are their today instead of Jew money? Give a specific name and plan who you recommend we use for payment RIGHT NOW if not Jew money? See how you are brainwashed to endlessly complain, when their IS NO ACTUAL END TO IT? You live in dreamland inside your own mind and don't comprehend the next step if Jews were not in control of their money...

So why do you 100% support Jews right now by using their money? Like a drug, you want more and more Jew Money now don't you? Give me A REAL NAME or PLAN TO WHAT OTHER OPTION THEIR IS? None hey? But stay inside your own little brainwashed neverending mind control, and how you were trained to complain and chase something that has no end.

You WILL be "Owned" for your entire life, and only the "Controller" name and person changes. Removing the Jew from money will only be replaced by someone else, and you again, will be complaining about this new "Owner"

21st Century Paul Revere

Attached: 1532063239652.jpg (590x428, 59K)

Attached: Rotschild Mural.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Attached: ((((((Drumpf))))))))))).jpg (999x754, 207K)

he is too castled. with that much money he can protect himself and easily strike back from the grave.

You are God damn right it was voted down.

hello I am stephen paddock the space alien

i made this for your community

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-01 at 03.00.29.png (650x446, 111K)

The Jews have been shorting Tesla non stop. A new board crashes this bitch with no survivors.

Are you quoting Feynman?

lol

Attached: 1512710011174.jpg (2588x3480, 2.39M)

Shouldn't you be doing your show hannity?

damn twitter fags dont waste in time posting this bullshit...

I hope Musk starts a PMC because I'll join that shit in a heartbeat

Caligula's bridge of ships

No it's based on not only a native rite wherein the evil and good spirits hug at the end of a dance but also, of course the duality before transcending to the eye of God.

>blackrock
>blarock
>barock
>barak obama
so thats where all that stolen taxpayer money went. hes going to send niggers to the moon... space apes.god helps us all

When it says "investment fund" it means jews

>business in such a fucked up state they're shipping cars to the middle of the desert to sit uselessly just to meet production goals
>replace fucking moron huffing his own farts and creating terrible pr as chairman so company hopefully stops fucking hemorrhaging investor cash
>MUST BE THE JEWS

Attached: 1529243713585.gif (799x377, 294K)

nice try kike
would be a valid argument if all this didn't just all start the moment Elon went against the narrative
>

Attached: 1535667118283.jpg (1008x1500, 257K)

>would not have affected his position as ceo
>would have affected his position as ceo
FFS breitbart get your shit together

Attached: 1535736929683.png (810x570, 517K)

Been there done that. The jews will always fuck you over if you're not careful. Ever since I have been kicked out of my own country I don't hire any bergs, steins, cohens and other typical backstabber names anymore. Company runs a lot smoother too without any schemers in it.

Attached: 1535599896329.jpg (1000x950, 122K)

who the fuck is feynman?

This, the shilling has been constant, blatant and obvious directly after that incident. Really made me think...

he looks like a fucking coke head in this pic lmfao

“Blʌdi Dwōrf” Jεžôv nεvyr εgzystyd æftyr 1940⸮

Hyz kεrīr ʌp tu ðæt pojnt kæn/t bi εksplêjnd râšonoli, ænd ðεrfor mʌst бi dysmŷst æz æn onômoli⸮

>Яεdwαšĩng

Attached: Redwashing.jpg (630x840, 252K)

Musk is a charlatan.

Attached: 1535331575141.jpg (460x258, 45K)

>tfw you will never join Elon Musks SpaceX Marines and tactically operate with other white males and do sweet orbital insertions via BFR

wat

Attached: fink.jpg (400x314, 15K)

fuck off joan

Attached: joan2.jpg (1024x645, 95K)

Richard Feynman the quantum physicist.

Attached: project-tuva-bill-gates-richard-feynman.jpg (400x262, 35K)

Attached: BlackRock.jpg (1679x1049, 360K)

saturn monolith

2001 space odyssey

>must...serve...israel..

that stuff is just disinfo to make it look like something different than just being jews jewing

there's no substance or overall meaning behind the saturn stuff other than to make you look like a whacko conspiracy theorist

(((elon))) got btfo

May episode
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171996523

Aug episode
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181714305/

go home

no he did that aftertried to be cool. hired a bunch of jidf kikes to shill for a week straight after that may 17 post. lost his mind and business. cia trying to dump it off on saudis. insiders in la know and made off like bandits on (((elon))). short him if you want to make money.

He was a fine man
Who had a fine hand
In piercing the veil
Of the mystery for man

wrong

jews were the ones promoting that fag and keeping tsla afloat on bullshit pr releases

>he doesnt know who feynman is

whatever I'm bored of you all anyway

you don't deserve my genius
satan told me

I see screeching rhetoric charged with the desire to confuse and arouse emotion. I disregard your post, merchant.

you are stupid

it feels like I am on a planet with monkeys

I wish i was never brought here

What the fuck is wrong with those retards, Jesus Christ, there is no Tesla without Musk, those idiots are ruining everything

you disgust me

you arouse me.

this

gtfo spacenigger

meant for

>musk is anti-jew
>ignores him pushing for electric cars, driverless niggerdom, AI

wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binah_(Kabbalah)

Not with that attitude.

Attached: big_E.jpg (676x960, 53K)

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-01 at 05.12.59.png (400x325, 108K)

Attached: Chief Of Staff.png (518x371, 285K)

Elon should continue development of TempleOS

Great argument Schlomo. Now get back in the Oven. We haven't got all day.

Attached: 1477673558835.jpg (1600x900, 240K)

another jew

Attached: 1534855651223.jpg (250x255, 5K)

image related

Attached: merchant collage.png (1024x721, 306K)

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Never go public with your company my friends.