Trump BTFO. Carrie Underwood releases Powerful New Song 'Love Wins'

>Carrie Underwood Calls Out ‘Politics and Prejudice’ in Powerful New Song ‘Love Wins’

youtube.com/watch?v=LKi7WYasA6w

>Carrie Underwood has released a new song off her upcoming sixth studio album Cry Pretty. “Love Wins” is the country vocalist’s apparent commentary on the sense of divisiveness consuming the United States.

>“Politics and prejudice, how the hell’d it ever come to this / when everybody’s gotta pick a side / it don’t matter if you’re wrong or right,” go the lyrics, written by Underwood with Brett James and the album’s producer David Garcia.

>“I do think that we as humans are inherently good and we need to remember that. Because we’re different, that doesn’t make somebody else bad, it just makes us different,” Underwood recently told country radio. “We wanted that song to be hopeful and to maybe make somebody stop and think about that.”

>“Love Wins” is one of two songs on Cry Pretty that nod to political issues — “The Bullet” is a commentary on gun violence. “Love Wins,” especially in its title, also underscores Underwood’s support of gay marriage. In 2012, the singer told the British newspaper The Independent, “As a married person myself, I don’t know what it’s like to be told I can’t marry somebody I love, and want to marry. I can’t imagine how that must feel. I definitely think we should all have the right to love, and love publicly, the people that we want to love.”

Attached: 0ddff1615a1d94665faaeaec837946d2.jpg (1280x2454, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUFT35S7Jb4
youtube.com/watch?v=p1oL37ycONQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Country music is dead. I miss the good old days of whisky drinking music.

>I do think that we as humans are inherently good
HAHAHAHAHA OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1532912704232.jpg (1972x1090, 752K)

Anyone wanna rate my book collection?

Attached: C3D3C83E-43E7-438C-8EC6-5767BCD8DBA3.jpg (1535x2456, 1.04M)

Indeed, my love for Trump wins.

>“Politics and prejudice, how the hell’d it ever come to this / when everybody’s gotta pick a side / it don’t matter if you’re wrong or right,” go the lyrics, written by Underwood with Brett James and the album’s producer David Garcia.

That took three grown adults to come up with.

Attached: 6DB747E4-7FA0-41EC-9802-FD2F56873748.png (472x470, 304K)

don't worry Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line will carry on the torch

Attached: DaisyUnderwood.jpg (1280x2454, 615K)

Better to be far right than far wrong.

Attached: 1529244478525.png (386x386, 110K)

emotions in general are nothing compared to raw facts. Love is one of the worst emotions nature gave to us. Gynocentrism's a bitch.

90% of the shit during the last 25 years is trendy saccharin crap.

Pop country really sucks.

STOP THIS!

>[violently steals from your via taxation and murders you if you dare take to arms if you resist State regulations over every aspect of your life]
>hahaha like why you gotta be so divisive man hahaha why can't we just be friends and agree man hahaha

Fucking centrists.

Attached: i_would_never_racemi.gif (350x545, 2.95M)

please do not market on Jow Forums

remember that Options field guys!

Who?

My god those are great tits.

she won American idol season 4

t. 2000s fag

OMG total change of heart now I want to ensure the demographic extinction of my own people!

Carrie Underwood POWERFULLY #resists Trump Admin's hate, proceeds to racemix with Migos on stage

Attached: 1535743717615.jpg (403x577, 62K)

Literally who

Fuck off Joan

Attached: 1535719115151.jpg (582x455, 143K)

>globalist babylonian whore who pretends to be a country artist uses her fame to push an agenda
WOW WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED THIS
>it dont matter if you're wrong or right
>IGNORING THE KEY WORD: "RIGHT"
this is the same type of nigger-tier garbage democrats push on people

>FGL will carry the torch with their faggy rap country
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>lives around other white people of the same culture
>"hehe people are naturally good!"

Attached: 1497816058677.jpg (461x439, 34K)

Why is this person shitting up our board with things that are not BTFO's? SAGE

>Why can't we all get along
Literally this fucking thrash.
youtube.com/watch?v=RUFT35S7Jb4

Attached: 1ca3ccaad18ffb8710caebf0c67a9dbe.jpg (889x1280, 234K)

Look up this stupid thot when she was on " Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" then tell me if you want to take advice from her then.

FGL are country legends brah.

Attached: florida-georgia-line-tribute-wives-holy.jpg (1080x802, 321K)

It's meant to be a shitposting thread faggot, how about having some fun.

Attached: square up nigga.jpg (1108x1478, 224K)

This looks great.
10/10 photoshop skills.

But now the whiskey ain't workin' anymore.

Attached: Travis Tritt.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Who?

Attached: Gab.jpg (1000x563, 63K)

>be country star
>come out as niggerlover

What could go wrong

her white husband and white son

Attached: mike-fisher-carrie-underwood-inline-fa6cf224-4e3c-49bc-81de-3995177966c3.jpg (1500x1083, 1.07M)

Being opposed to the government redefining the institution of marriage doesn't entail that one would prevent two people of the same sex from doing anything in particular. The "denying their love" cliche is horseshit.

this is my favourite fgl song

youtube.com/watch?v=p1oL37ycONQ

The fuck does she know about love? Love is just a salespitch for a person like her.

If only we listened....

>muh faggotry

I’m so sick of these (((people))).

Ethnicity: English, some Scottish, Irish, and German

I unironically hate these people with a burning passion.

I hate how the most spoiled, privileged people choose these infantile viewpoints that only they could have possibly be naive enough to hold, and then they have contempt for all the rest of us who get absolutely fucking raped by the powerful because we don't like it and we don't want to continue being raped and replaced. I wish a nigger would rape and murder her on live stream so her fans could blame me as a white male.

>write a song about people being pointlessly divided
>people pointlessly divide themselves about song
:thinking:

You think I care about some pop "musician" who got plastic surgery and tried to tell her fans that she fell down the stairs?

>it don’t matter if you’re wrong or right (wing)

She's /our girl/

It died with Chris LeDoux.

I have to agree wholeheartedly. I would literally love to see them soaked with gasoline and set on fire.

fuck off faggot and listen to wheeler walker jr

this is so stupid it hurts me physically.

Attached: 1513787522104.png (720x644, 224K)

never heard of him

i hope more women run countries haha, i don't give a shit anymore

She's not wrong. People generally aren't hostile to one another without sufficient cause to be.

External pressures and influences are what breeds conflict between peoples. whether that's poverty, (likely justified) racism, or (((other causes))).

If this was truly aimed at Trump, I'd give her a stern lecture while raping her tight asshole

there may be good in all humans, but we all have the potential for evil.
Are most women dumb or too trusting? I can't tell; I've heard similar consistently from family, "I just don't like the idea of there being bad people"