HAPPENING!!! INCOME TAX TO BE ELIMINATED

ONCE GOOGLE FACEBOOK AMAZON ARE NATIONALIZED!!!

Attached: 1518369402331.png (437x475, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE
twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1011713412596891648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tariffs will fund the federal government. Trump is gonna be the remembered as the most important person ever I think.

Attached: 1533332516519.png (721x896, 466K)

>monopolies are bad if the people in charge aren't sucking my dick, otherwise they're fine

Attached: muh free market.jpg (2400x1485, 1.05M)

Holy fuck.

Attached: 1510774684406.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

Oy Vey Goyim. This is a shoah of Jewish business superiority. Trump must apologize to Bibi for his behavior right now!

Attached: 1528539628183.png (1109x832, 480K)

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR

Attached: 1506466049324.jpg (1865x1843, 824K)

Point out where anyone in the thread praised them, you fucking kike.

Friendly reminder Trump is intentionally sabotaging the areas of the market that the US that allow of to exert financial soft power on the rest of the world. Likely to benefit rival nation's attempts to exert this influence.

oh fug

Did you have a seizure while typing? Run that by me again hoss

I don't want those glownigger spycorps nationalized, I want them destroyed.

Attached: 1531694650937.jpg (900x599, 104K)

There’s a still report video where he explains what trumps ultimately trying to do with tariffs and income tax. This was a month ago. Now I see this post and I almost came. Is the absolute madman going to do it? Will he liberate us from the tax pill? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
Inb4 link

Attached: 00379AEB-FAA8-477B-925F-A4B11E056170.gif (250x250, 467K)

Probably but I don't care

Attached: 1530048219124.jpg (3338x3309, 3.85M)

Damn right I did. RIP.

"the areas of the market that allows the US to exert financial soft power"

Attached: 1507583698365.jpg (1528x1080, 1.13M)

>armchair economist/geo-political analyst
Gee thanks shlomo!

dont fuck this up trump...Amazon is use the usa postal mail, and labor with little to know regards

Attached: 1525551679796.jpg (2152x1820, 2.19M)

So I hear democrats keep saying military supports the left. To that I say crats don't pay bills. Our fucking military was in shambles under Onigger. We had people doing fourteen hour shifts every day for months until Trump was elected. Fuck that shit. I enjoy sleep and Trump pays for me to do my job. Trump 2020 and beyond

Attached: 1507037668159.jpg (2236x2381, 3.61M)

HEIL

Attached: 1535074939991.jpg (796x2092, 738K)

Amazon should be a branch of the USPS

Hey man it's all good to admit you got suckered. Nobody is gonna blame you. I know plenty of good people who just wanted to try shake things up and voted for him and couldn't stomach Clinton. I was one. No need to try meme.

Fucking beautiful. Just... In the proper context of the word, fucking. Beautiful.

There's no way this will ever be real. It can't be. Pls be real.

stop trying to change the subject...these 3 company control the entirety of the usa stay on fukken point or get the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE

You know what they should make, if the internet is basically a new form of communication in America, like the telegraph, telephone etc, part of our natural infrastructure, they should make a virtual town square to place to localize communication, a digital public square, where anything goes because the government can't do anything, free speech just as people would congregate in a real public square, unless actual crimes are committed like threatening the president etc... bullying can happen (cause it actually can't, just log off or ignore it) do you get arrested for teasing IRL no just walk away, can you imagine the natural order that would happen, what it would evolve into the hierarchical structure in this digital square of discussion, the most power idea's and most mature and serious real deal stuff would rise to the top it could be incredible as far as social evolution, entire government could fall and rise. Just imagine.

Massive if true.

Attached: 1534907163899.jpg (529x399, 45K)

he promised isolationism freemarket fags and boomers in disarray lmfao

MY FUCKING DICK

>a-abloo tech companies are letting people say MEAN THINGS about the president, we need to BREAK UP THESE MONOPOLIES
>ignore these other ones though they're fine

So you’re suggesting that this is all a plot by the (((((good goys))))? I mean it’s possible. But other than the acknowledgement of Tel Aviv as Israels capital and bogus air strikes trump hasn’t shown any signs of goyim mind control:

I don't have to imagine, I use Jow Forums

If he did this he would be the madman we elected. He could essentially dismiss the federal reserve....

(((SCHAKE)))
>every time

I know exactly why I have this boner.

Attached: 1534309535206.gif (286x208, 211K)

Only 1 obstacle left.

Attached: 1510054116865.jpg (2588x3480, 2.39M)

What about the fact that most areas have only 1 ISP option? Isn't that a monopoly?

Yeah but they donate to Trump so it's ok

Epic meme brackets. But it's not really a "plot." Dude's clearly compromised, be it piss tapes or whatever it is. And so are a few high up R's. Probably agreed to work with Russia on election or some shit. But unless the Mueller thing is big enough to get them too, Trump will finish term most likely. Also he recognized Jerusalem, not Tel Aviv. But I figure that shits just a typo.

but Jow Forums is mainstream, i mean as "standard issue" as the USPS for sending mail.

lol. He probably wants lobby money for his pocket and nothing will happen.

>implying social media doing Orwellian levels of censorship, thought policing, and new speak isnt a major issue
>implying this isn’t the beginning of a monopoly killing spree starting with the communists of Silicon Valley

Attached: 62BB75D0-BF82-42FB-AA90-A2C934CC9381.jpg (480x792, 56K)

lol yea if he gets close hes gonna get assassinated by a "lone wolf" anyway

Trump can suck bbc. He's constantly calling shits like big tech, ANC, media and the like...But he never actually does anything!
He's a cock tease.

Attached: nuke.jpg (1483x1000, 227K)

Not to mention that from all people, these CEO's are getting the biggest benefit from his corp tax reduction.

Attached: 1519968067053.png (2000x2000, 829K)

1. destroy the economy and hyperinflate the deficit
2. increase the deficit extraordinarily leading to eventual default
3. rampant tax crimes leading to even more deficit increase
4. Even more deficit
5. EVEN more deficit
7. Sounds good
8. Constitutional law is a misnomer. There is always interpretation for things that did not exist in the past. There is no "constitutional" reading of how to legislate technology that was incocievable to the past
9. Sure, assuming this is some how made bipartisan and includes caps on election donations, PACs, lobbyists, etc.
10. Non-sensical. Changing how things are backed does nothing to reduce the deficit. If anything this increases it yet again by restricting solvency AND unnecessarily complicating and laboring over administration issues.
11. Okay
12. It being constitutional has no bearing on it being right. This is why slavery was abolished.
14. Financial privacy... And yet there's no IRS and supposedly more monitoring of elections. How do you reconcile these contradictory things? And even if you did, this would (again) increase the deficit from inevitable tax evasion and exploitations as well as constant political corruption in DIRECT conflict with the goal of transparency.
15. "re-education" to tell judges how to interpret law the "right" way. Wow, that can't possibly go wrong at all! Lets make government way smaller. Btw let's also dictate to judges how they should judge things correctly from the top-down. This is smart and "conservative".
16. Yes. Very good.
17. This goal is mutually exclusive with the one above it since there will inevitably always be nations at war. Unless there's a massive humanintarian aid and diplomatic outreach program that AGAIN explodes the deficit.
18. Wew. This basically just vindicates the exact thing i said.
19. "sonic healing" and "anti-gravity" exist and yet they haven't already been used for cheap space travel and consequence mining of VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED rare-metals in the asteroid belt.

>He could essentially dismiss the federal reserve....
OY VEY! HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING SO ANTI-SEMITIC!

Attached: Merchant, DC.png (789x611, 1.35M)

bump

And THAT is why they've spent the past three years trashing Donald Trump. They're terrified about busting their obviously illegal monopolies.

how can you sustain federal govt expending through protective tariffs when you're in a fucking trade war? wouldn't less imports lower the budget since it would depend on tariffs (imports)?

i'm no fucking economist by the way

what you point out in that picture, aren't monopolies you fucking turbonigger

>Abolishes federal income tax
>State income and sales tax increases 6-10% depending on state
>Most Jew companies will go, "Oh look, the goyim get to keep more of their shekels, let's inflate the prices of all our goods x2."
2025 Ford Fiestas are gonna be 40k USD cars. Just watch.

You slash the size of government dramatically so that you don’t have to pay all those taxes.

>Assuming Kikebook and Glowoogle ever made any money.
These are state controlled private companies funded by black budget CIA/Mossad/MI5. There is no revenue to take.

but wouldn't that have considerable consequences? i mean, if slashing the govt is no biggie then why hasn't it been done years and years ago? i reckon the govt serves a purpose?

>muh soft power
I don't give a fuck about the rest of the world

The fuck nonsense are you on about?

IT'S HAPPENING. CAN YOU FEEL IT?

You're proud that you're being stupid? Alright I guess.

its funny, shills with leaf flags are so much more invested in the US than their own failing economy. weird. almost like...they arent real leafs.

lol sperg

>leaf flags are so much more invested in the US than their own failing economy.

Cause it's the same group that use proxies every day in threads like this.

I WANT TRUMP TO CONQUER MY COUNTRY
DO IT!!!

WTF EVERYTHING FREE NOW?!

BASED DONALD!

i cant believe this man is actually going to do it, hes actually going to dethrone the kikes

Revenge for demanding his tax returns.

>big if true

Attached: 1535256413559.gif (880x670, 2.43M)

Attached: 99483488443.gif (329x232, 794K)

??
The big three literally rule the online world and laws are finally catching up to them.

Expect an internet bill of rights soon. Hopefully the big three oligopoly will collapse and new competition will rush in to level the playing field

Attached: 1510703613948.gif (245x169, 1.56M)

ok so now show me where Trump actually says this.

Nice sneaky JUST edit there for BiBi

Thats fine, you dont have to buy an inflated ford fiesta. You have to pay income tax though

>2.2% of GDP
My dick is diamonds

>Hopefully the big three oligopoly will collapse and new competition will rush in to level the playing field

Funny how quickly the other side is now arguing for more big gov't.

Me too.
We got jelly belly and slime spines in our parliament and its been that way for almost 2 decades now.

twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1011713412596891648

>He could essentially dismiss the federal reserve....
wut? that has t obe down through congress

He'll back out on it like every other thing he says

Attached: 1534794711209.png (663x715, 202K)

The absolute salt in the feed. These people have become so disconnected with all cognitive reasoning.

Attached: 1529790723081.jpg (1242x946, 224K)

YOU GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK

Attached: 1461171344020.jpg (400x400, 46K)

ah, there is a video, nice

a mere rubber stamp

>Kellog's Nutri-Grain bars
>Kellog's Pop-Tarts
>Kellog's Eggo Waffles
>Are owned by Kellog's!

Attached: 1530322652396.jpg (307x352, 25K)

Are you fucking cunts on acid?

Attached: 12814650_ori.jpg (553x613, 18K)

don't think so. They get their charter through congress.

Bill of rights means less government
It says what the government and citizens cannot do. But then you're a retarded democrat who thinks our rights come from the government and that we're not just born with them, so i'm wasting my time

HEGEL COULDN'T DO IT

SCHELLING COULDN'T DO IT

>largest, most advanced, most expensive military on earth
>shambles

Attached: Brs0Ds2CMAAb_vn.jpg large.jpg (1784x892, 183K)

HHHHHNNHGGHHURRGHGUHHH

GRONGALD DdDrGrUUUUUUUPFHHHH

Attached: 1535300609318.jpg (350x647, 323K)

Until another monopoly occurs lmfao

We exert a soft power at all times by simply being the greatest nation and having the greatest economy in existence