Are black people the wokest?

Are black people the wokest?

Attached: 8040295A-2A5B-4875-8F46-B9A162EF0159.jpg (639x853, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You clearly have never had any interaction with a "woke nigga" online.
Its all Dunning Kruger with those beasts, so ignorant its stunning.
In short, blacks keep hitting the snooze button.

>retards with low iq who hate everything the media portrays as bad and believe everything they are told

>woke

yeah, no

Those are mighty fine words for a white cis male with privilege.

Yes

As opposed to Fox News viewers? Kek don’t make me laugh

"Woke" doesn't mean "aware of the true state of things" - it's shorthand for having bought into a highly stratified left-wing worldview that racializes everybody and then further divides them into subcategories based on levels of "privilege".

It's certainly a movement that divides more than it unites.

Why thank you, I do tend to speak eloqeuntly and with purpose, you should listin to one of many audio books. Hows it hanging larper?
And yes, we know you are larping.
Just board? Wanted some (yous) what posesed you to pretend to be an ignorant black negro on Jow Forums today?

R*ddit detected

>says media
>you think this excludes fox news
fucking retard

The least actually

does wokest and laziest mean the same thing? If so, yes.

Lol black women, especially the 'woke' ones like pic related love white boys and will fuck and marry them the first chance they get. Black women divorce white men at a lower rate than even white women do. They just tell themselves they hate white men because they feel inferior to white women and Asian women and know they can't compete for a good white man or a good black man for that matter.

They're entitled pieces of hypocritical shit that are butthurt the top 10% of black men want nothing to do with (rightly so)

Black women are fucking race traitors. They've been voluntarily sleeping with white slavemasters for years the "white man raped us" shit is a fucking lie told by the Black Matriarch to keep their black sons in line. They willingly took in GIBS from the government in the 60s, signed onto feminism and kicked the black man out and left him to die. They leach off the state and become welfare queens.

Everything happening to black women is just chickens coming home to roost. They can all rot in hell. Disgusting wenches and heathens the lot of them.

No, they're niggers

Women of all races are selling out their men in droves. Keep your head up niglet, if you 10%ters managed to acquire some land an enact some kind of eugenics, you might solve your problems but you don’t really stand anything to gain by staying in the white mans world.

I am a Sikh man in Canada and I have to say that black women are, without a doubt, the single most annoying group of human beings alive.

Sure, all groups have their annoying features, but black women live up to their negative stereotypes MORE OFTEN than the rest of the human race.

Even black men are chill and are not all as bad as Jow Forums would have them made out to be. Black women on the other hand are fucking annoying and I don't blame the cop when one can't take their shit and knocks one out.

Hello newfriend, I hope you enjoy your stay, but a friendly suggestion would be for you to lurk more.
Remember, youre here forever. I really dont care if you happen to be an alphabet bro either, all are welcome, you will turn.

Kys burger

Attached: 1E90A9D7-9E84-431B-B5CE-4B6F296E8112.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

>some land an enact some kind of eugenics

Yup. Carve out land, push white men, bottom tier blacks, gays, and black women out. Recreate a new black race with other races and abort the females if they get too dark

What a glorious dream

No, im afraid Im not going to do that newfriend. Sorry, I cannot self terminate.
So you actually in bongstan, or just using a proxy? How many people work in your office?

Showing any signs of social, economic, or cultural awareness among 'the black community' is associated with wokeness. That indicates there is still a lot of work to be done. The internet has existed for over 25 years; and much of the information about how hard we're getting bent over as a society has been available since. For comparison, wokeness is akin to tryhard.

Being truly woke is recognizing that black women need to be thrown into the sea

What about that nigger's fashion makes you think it has some semblance of self awareness? kek

Ỵ̻̖̕͢o̞̠̝u̪͖̮̦̞̞̹̥̰͢’̥̘͖͈̖̟ṟ̡̝e̛̝̝̭ ̷͓͙a̪̭̪ ͚͝f͖́u̱̰͞c̞̹͍͎̗̹͟k̯͉͖͙̘̜i͈͡n̢̙̘̟̣̺̪g̢͎̻ ̘̕ͅf̫̙̱̝a͙̪̹g̢͈̼̪̼̪͚̘̞̩g̡͇o͚̝͙͞t̶̙̱̩̳

Attached: 4AD2205E-1E05-4488-8F26-FEA14F7F09F2.jpg (452x798, 68K)

>Get too dark

High yellow mulatto nigga detected.

Dark skin Western black women are the spawn of satan

data mining thread.

>abort the females if they get too dark
Are you even a real black? Like darksinned? Why do you want to see your kind gone?

So, you get sheckles for just posting?
No relevant content required?
Are you on the b team? Do you want to get promoted?
Just lurk more newfriend, youll get that corner office someday.

Attached: shaun king of the blacks.png (567x1579, 290K)

I fucking hate kikes you moist custard tart. You’re the only new one here, go back.

Attached: 2887E5E4-FB21-4A09-8A0D-C6A3832A3D33.jpg (953x1024, 166K)

Based. The only people who have ever pointed a gun at me for no reason are the police.

Attached: 1535762447962-pol.png (851x324, 120K)

I believe in the old testament and the law of eye for an eye.

The amount of horror black women have unleashed upon their sons and daughters, their willingness to become concubines and bare massah's light skinned baby, getting wet and hot and bothered by being dominated via War Bride Theory, the thousands of black children they abort per year, the thugs they willingly fuck all of it must be paid back in full.

Hmmm. Me thinks you protest too much newfriend.
Just lurk more, youll understand. And let us know when you start posting off the clock, itll happen. I look forward to talking to you then.

Thank God she's black and will most likely be killed by a fellow nigger. Which the police will not shoot and kill.

Go back—->reddit.com

dey b da niggerist

>wokest
Yeah wokest....

Attached: woke.jpg (923x1024, 133K)

99% of blacks have literally no idea what’s going on

>HI JOAN YOU FAT BITCH

Fuck off Joan, you cow

Im afraid you keep missing the mark newfriend, while I am aware of that site, and from time to time find myself accidently there after a google search on various topics, I cant really say I know much about that site.
You keep bringing it up, you wouldnt be projecting would you?
Still, glad to have you here newfriend, your stay will enlighten you.

>a white cis male with privilege

Attached: white privilege in a nutshell.webm (202x360, 1.17M)

>Black women divorce white men at a lower rate than even white women do

Attached: interracial divorce rates.jpg (801x1064, 240K)

Saved.

You think she's still there today?

Trapped walking in place for all eternity?

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk

probably more woke than white people desu. they at least fight for something while white people just make racist remarks for no reason and are fat

She was making progress. Slowly but surely. I'm sure she hit the other end eventually. Maybe she did it deliberately for the workout.

>retards with low iq who hate everything the media portrays as bad and believe everything they are told

that's pretty much the definition of "woke" though.

That’s racist, sir.