Jow Forums is a CHRISTIAN BOARD

Jow Forums is a CHRISTIAN BOARD

Attached: 1534005869879.jpg (688x1024, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
biblehub.com/greek/4190.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums is a laic board.

christfags = kike controlled-zions

Jow Forums is a zionist board

All hail Cyrus the Great!

Attached: Cyrus.jpg (1000x548, 53K)

Watch out guys, some ones edgy as fuck.

Jow Forums is a secular humanist board. Second age of enlightment when?

best post

No.

But it will be...

Attached: Based Santa.jpg (403x318, 44K)

>illiterate low iq bant
>flag
please do better

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Attached: 1524038516787.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

Attached: 1498408533404.jpg (1694x546, 307K)

Best posts

Attached: 1527222753587.png (500x499, 311K)

I'm not sure I agree with this interpretation. The 'do not resist an evil person' part is a little misleading. There are a few different words that are translated simply as 'evil' in English. The Greek word used here is poneros: biblehub.com/greek/4190.htm

Here's Strong's take on it:
1. full of labors, annoyances, hardships;
also:
"From a derivative of ponos; hurtful, i.e. Evil (properly, in effect or influence, and thus differing from kakos, which refers rather to essential character"
When looking at kakos (which is defined as "properly, inwardly foul, rotten (poisoned); (figuratively) inner malice flowing out of a morally-rotten character ( the "rot is already in the wood")", we get another juxtaposition with poneros: "whereas poneros properly refers to effects), i.e. (subjectively) depraved, or (objectively) injurious"

The kind of evil we are being told not to resist is not the wild, destructive, objective type of essential evil we think of when we think of evil. It is the laborious, tedious, and annoying behaviors. A person slapping you (insulting you) is not evil in the sense of 'kakos'. Nor is a person suing you for your shirt or compelling you to work for them. These are the obnoxious, petty enemies you come into contact with daily. Are they your enemies? Sure. Are they evil in the sense of actively working against God's Will? Not necessarily. Throughout the Old and New Testament we are commanded to hate evil just as we are commanded to love what is true and Godly. We are not to be doormats, allowing ourselves, our people, and our nations to be torn apart. We are not to be tolerant of the wicked who seek to undermine our people.

From the first chapter of Titus:
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

Attached: 1535756068112.png (1380x511, 381K)

you're worthless and lost without taking the Jesus-pill

Attached: Jesus-pill.png (1280x809, 336K)

christians are degenerate faggot child molesters just like jews and muslims.

stop paying your priest to rape your kids and join us in the real world or die with all the other cultist freaks.

Saved

>browsing Jow Forums
>calls himself christian

Attached: 1528564092088.jpg (817x857, 63K)

Sorry user, I'm not Catholic, that went way over my head

What’s like to being a follower of retarded religion?

Unironically a fair argument

>Retarded religion
I literally understand everything now
Besides, do you hate Jews?
Jews hate white Christians more than anything
Convert for spite, take the real redpill user

You people are legitimately stupid.

You claim you are red pilled. You say you know that academia, media, entertainment, government, courts and every other aspect of our lives is perverted and antithetical to their original purposes. But you won't realize that the same thing has happened to the Church. What these cucks preach is NOT Christianity, it is Churchianity - a feminized anti-scriptural heresy. We were warned by Christ about those in sheep's clothing but who were inwardly ravenous wolves. We were told we would know them by their fruits. These Churchians, their tolerance of evil and blindness to the savagery of third world invaders has born rotten fruit: rapes, acid attacks, terrorism, disease, civil strife which *will* lead to bloodshed, impoverishment of entire communities, betrayal of vulnerable children. This list can go on for a while - we all know it.

Churchians are obsessed with taking small verses out of context. The story about separating the sheep and the goats in one of their favorites. Christ says to the sheep that they have done so much for him - fed him when he was hungry, sheltered him when he was lost, etc. The sheep say 'when did we do that?' He replies by saying whatever you have done for the least of your fellows, you have done for me. Christ says to the goats that they will depart from him into hell because they did not feed him when he was hungry, did not clothe him when he was naked, etc. They say 'when did we do that to you'. He again replies "whatever you did not do for the least of your fellows you also did not do for me.' These Churchians read that and think 'oh, we should let in millions of arabs and africans to tear apart our children and destroy our nations so we can be like the sheep because blacks and browns are surely the 'least of our fellows (DR3).' What they don't realize is that pic related is what they have actually done to the least of people - and what they have done to Christ. And they will answer for it.

Attached: Nice-terror-truck-attack.jpg (615x409, 37K)

+1 internets

PRAISE JESUS!

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk

Of course he is. Only a Jewish shill like would say otherwise.

Attached: 1535756049953.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

Attached: 1535756032047.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why did he cut that last line short?
Could've been bassed

nice d&c friendo

Attached: 1535756007440.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Jow Forums is an ancom board

Ðe pêntagræm-hæmmor-&-syckole lowgow ʌv bolshevizm yz ðe dyrekt thimatyk dyssendant ʌv ðe pentagræm-&-kressent šhield ʌv i5lam. Yn thēori ænd yn praksys, ðe 5ovjet kæmp trejsed yts lyneadge tu ðhi ôttoman kalyfat æz mʌčh æz ðe mõngol khâganat.

šharia “law” = kollektiviZatION

Hystorykalli, wyðh ičh mylytari vyktori, ænd ičh ńuw terrytori klejmd, bolšhiez hæv ekspænded ðe kαnsept ʌv “komjunal owneršhyp” tu pusi: evri pusi automatykalli bikejme everywone'z ænd anywone'z pusi, ænd–tradgikalli–everywone'z venēreol dyzeaze bikejme everywone els'z venēreol dyzeaze: [hεllstormdαcumêntary]dαt[cαm]

>Lεt Ðe Thēori Fyt Ðe Praksys

Attached: HammerAndSickleHorror.png (1200x400, 54K)

>worshipping a like
AHAHAHAHAHA

u tried

>worthless post
>ozzie
You're an abbo aren't you?

>A place for discussion
>Picks a side
No

Thanks spainbro, but the mutt meme is funny to me

Attached: ((((our)))).jpg (1694x546, 295K)

Agnostic at best.

nice try jew. reverse shilling

Unironically a bad reason to burn in hell for eternity.

Repent of your idiot logic and get saved!

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.22M)

But there is literally nothing to deconstruct.

Cuckianity is a joke at this point. Being a cuckian is equivalent to a suicide.