Thoughts about Switzerland

Attached: images (1).png (384x384, 762)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJSdmTTT4Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First aid.

Needs to be razed to fix the world.

they could have made the bottom rectangle a little longer, instead its just a flag that says "i stand for nothing spiritual" hence the reason their only known for banks, chocolate, watches and cheese

absolutely no culture

I'm neutral about it

>claims to be neutral
>flag clearly indicates they are positive
????

Medic !!

A model nation and even though it has one of the highest foreign born populations it's okay because most of them are from the Balkans, Portugal and Turkey . As long as there's no niggers and Indians and Switzerland is still one of the highest gdp per capita having countries I think it's fine.

Hermits.

The oldest neanderthal settlements in Europe still inhabited today (Pestera cu Oase is the first one, but no one lives there now, maybe in a few years).

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJSdmTTT4Y0

We're overrated. Everyone I meet oustide of Switerland think we are some sort of white paradise. While it might be true for our rural zones, and even then not all of them, our cities are just as shitty as Germany or France's are

> cities are shit

At least you have cities with electricity and a sewer system there. Some shitskin low IQ countries don't have that.

i don't know about the country, but the flag is a big plus

Attached: image.jpg (553x484, 28K)

Way too many niggers and sandnigger.
Moreover, we host the World Jewish Congress.
Our government is fulled by Marxist traitors and politicians elites who seek to reduce our rights of votes and wants to make Switzerland a EU country.

Mountain Jews, deny their german-blood. will be annexed since they don't want to be anschluß'd.
They also make better Chocolate and Ovamaltine is the superior bread spread. fuck Nutella.

Is Romansch a meme? I assume yes.

About 0,4% of Switzerland can talk it.

My grandmother was Swiss, and her uncle helped fund the nazis which got him banned from the US. Can you explain why the world Jewish congress is held in the old country?

*NatSoc. Moreover, it was funded in Geneva, that's why. They also have infiltrated the Bergier Rapport to spit on Switzerland's reputation and to steal goyim's banks money.

aids

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk

Clocks, chocolate and yodeling...

They make a fine multi-tool pocket knife.

Do German and French people mostly get along? I never hear about the German cantons wanting to separate from the French and Italian ones like you hear about Belgium.

>Balkans
>Turkey
>okay

You realize that Italians are one of the native ethnic groups of Switzerland right?

Fuck, misread Indians as Italians

Nope, we don't get along at all.

French and Italian part of Switzerland are from latin culture and mostly left-wingers. The Germanic part are from germanic culture and are most right-wingers.
Switzerland is a defensive military union, that's why we are "united" and we are all against the invadors,including the (((EU))). Without that, the country won't last long, and our traitorous politicians work hard to make us a EU slave, for their own little elitist interests.

Does Switzerland have free speech?

this guy gets it

Nope. You easily can be a political prisoner in the name of "hate speech/revisionism/negativism"

Like pic related.

Attached: Hero.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Their flag is a big plus