Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urban-armory.com/cart/proddetail.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_NeirtaaY
tanks-alot.co.uk/military-vehicles-for-sale/
armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

muh feels > your rights

those handheld pieces of shit like mac10s have zero aim. you end up with a target area like 20 feet by 20 feet

Mate taxation as performed by the IRS is unconstitutional, your boomstick choices are barely relevant in comparison.

Attached: 1468746189635.jpg (800x500, 97K)

people fear getting hit by DPS so fast that they dont have time to take cover and return fire.

Happened the same time as this.

Attached: 1512760626853.jpg (973x2426, 2.38M)

The Russians in the NRA wanted them banned.

Selective Service/draft is also unconstitutional.

because of white toxic masculinity

Gov't banned sale, retailers and manufacturers followed ban. People think IRS 1972 auxillary administration the BATF has jurisdiction over non imported autos.

SS here

I know this is overused but; BOOMERS!
We almost completely lost our 2nd amendment rights until we started to turn the tide in the late 90s. Hell you couldn't even carry a pistol in Texas until the 90s. It's possible that in the near future we can get the machine gun ban overturned.

Right now we have to annihilate the gun grabbers on the 3D gun issue. 3D guns are shit but it's an issue that is going to make gun control be utterly defeated.

true. but those uzis are /fa/ as fuck. like 80s action movies

Italians ruined it for everybody. Just like mass shooters are ruining guns in general now, even though we've always had guns.

I do remember an user saying the lawmakers push for the ban was specifically related to Clyde's use of a BAR, but that didn't seem likely to me, seeing as Bonnie and Clyde raided an armory for most of their guns, so gun control wouldn't have prevented that specific case.

would it be unethical to build the biggest baddest weapons in our garages as protest to show they cant stop us? if enough people marched on washington carrying diy 50 BMG machine guns it would make a good point

the vote was stolen, too.
there's a video of the votes being counted and he lied about the count

So when crazy ass wh*te boys start shooting up their school at least some kids survive

This guy actually read (parts of) the constitution!
> t. wishes he had one and wishes yours actually worked, good luck burgers take your rights back

Attached: 1496838024271.png (947x920, 882K)

we will try

please be joking
I don't need this raeg right now

Once we get Kavanaugh on the court, state AR/magazine bans will be struck down. Slowly but surely.

post that shit.

Because a complete 2nd amendment removal can only be done piecemeal.

The supreme court disagrees.

HOW DO WE GET FULL AUTO LEGAL I WANT $400 UZIS AGAIN DAMMIT!!!

(((supreme court)))

The Supreme Court is not the final boss. The Senate can overrule the Supreme Court.

This.
Nobody talks about it because (((conservatism))) is a sham that conserves nothing. Conservatives are basically the liberals of 10 years ago and (((conservatism))) is a meaningless term has roots in nothing, what a "conservative" is changes every 10 years. It's an empty ideology for empty people who stand for nothing.

Because of fucking hippies, that's why.

Good luck friendo don't take their shit, America was founded to make a clean break of things. It may have been co-opted but it still seems like the highest hope in taking humanity back from the brink. That, or a small mountainous island with an enormous amount of ordinance to hand. Have an inspiring picture.

Attached: andromeda edward poynter.jpg (1385x2000, 1.72M)

This. Couldn't have said it any better

When SHTF just break out the fast mods

Because of people who don't understand guns.
Firing in full auto actually reduces the lethality of guns. You can't aim for shit and if you're hitting nothing you're killing nothing. It's called spray and pray for a reason.

>why were full autos
Ronald Reagan was a fucking cuck

The supreme court is supposed to interpret the law and enforce it as it was intended. It's not up to them to choose how laws work or what they mean, that's up to the jerks up on Capitol Hill.

B0mbs are more effective that full autos and easier to make or get a hold to. Also, you touch the 2nd Amendment and you get touched.

this. modern politics are a kosher box (((they))) put us into. im a natsoc/christian fascist for life

Yeah, they're fun to use when killing nigger.

You realize this even playing semi realistic fps games

Aren't semi-automatic shootybangs slightly more complex while requiring more parts than a fully automatic shootybang?

Attached: i_am_the_senate.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>do as told, bin that gold

no, the differences are minimal. a conversion only takes a few very slight cuts

I normally defend the 2A, but niggers are the main problem regarding our gun rights. We need a white country for the bill of rights to be safe to implement.

Attached: 1448728654432.png (633x758, 30K)

>while requiring more parts than a fully automatic shootybang
depends, an AR/M4 platform in full giggle has more parts while an open bolt MAC10 is about as simple as it gets

CIA niggers loved Mac-10s and Mac-11s in their prime because it allowed you to get a whole lot of bang bang in a fairly small package. There are better guns now but there wasn't too much similar at the time they came out. Their use came in situations where it was impractical to get a bigger gun into the area or as a personal defense weapon. Imagine a situation like where you're in a car with 3 other people and your cover gets blown and you really need that small form factor and 1200RPM fire rate really bad.

They weren't banned by the federal government. First the government made people register them. Then the government made them expensive as fuck by closing the registry in the 80s, limiting the supply, which drove prices up to insane levels.

> fixes bowtie....

why? if they had access to cheap machineguns, rpgs, cannons, missiles, tanks, etc theyd go extinct
who can reopen it?

Somebody post that guide to making a full giggle STEN with basic tools in your garage out of sheet metal and pipe

As long as you get hits when you spray. Your shooting at people not terminators.

>tfw pic related is about to become SCOTUS' swing vote

Attached: kavanaugh.png (1238x756, 182K)

If we were going too have a real discussion on gun bans, then you shouldn't start it with a falsehood. "Full auto's" are not banned, automatic weapons can be bought and sold in many states. You are talking about the Machine gun ban, which restricts specific types of weaponry. While unconstitutional, it isn't an "automatic" ban.

Full auto is a huge waste of ammo. Now burst, has a military/practical function and I would like to see it made legal

Vote for the porcupine and not some idiot who only adheres to certain parts of the constitution and ignores the rest.
Remember,the founding fathers were libertarian

what if we made deliberately faulty guns in niggerhoods?
>AYO TYRONE IMMA SKEET DIS NEW PIECE ON DEM CRIPZ WATCH ME BUSSA CAP IN DEY AZZ
>Nigger blows his hands off

A general once said that the MAC series was "no good for fighting in anything bigger than a phonebooth" but the thing is sometimes you do have fights that happen in about the size of a phonebooth and in that situation they actually are really good.

apparently felonies don't matter seeing how antifa can do whatever they want and assault people.

Attached: 1535582486977.png (900x531, 243K)

it was a conspiracy by the nra, the government, and the fire arms manufacturing industry

you can make any weapon full auto in less than half an hour and a piece of metal the size of a chip clip

it drives to price of the arma lite rifle through the roof and makes the fully auto versions (m4, m16 etc) nearly impossible to own by normal people

No they can't,they get arrested,just that its usually after the rally.Wouldn't be a good idea to arrest a ring leader in front of all his angry supporters

Like a phonebooth mugging?

>what's the congo
I still see nigger there, but with RPGs/ Our main objective as whites should be to unite against the system and eliminate anybody in our way to make America white again, just as our founding fathers intended.

Gay casual sex encounter gone wrong more likely.

In a phonebooth because faggots.

>(((judicial mainstream)))
There is nothing I hate more than the federal judiciary. Judicial review isn't even in the fucking constitution yet these fucks can strip away our rights on a whim based on how they feel. I'm sure will tell me i'm glowing for saying this but if someone started assassinating leftist federal judges I wouldn't give a single flying fuck, they are literally a cancer on the republic.

*people will tell me

Amendment II
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>pic related

Attached: 10AAC6E6-8E71-44EB-8272-22E072D98753.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

because government doesn't want a problem when it comes harvest time. full auto in a sheeps hand tends to make harvest slower.

Attached: armenian_genocide_turkish_soldiers_heads_decapitated_400.jpg (323x400, 36K)

no recoil + no reload hack ftw

I think it would be effective for more people to start building homemade guns in order to prove that they can't stop us. But I wouldn't advise going full auto with that. These idiots think you can ban file sharing for 3D guns even though nobody has ever defeated file sharing. They have no idea that smart people can already build steel weapons at home.

Yup, full auto all the way up to .50BMG would slow things down, may be defeat them
>Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Eric Clanton only got 3 years probation for trying to murder multiple people. It was obviously premeditated and he only got 3 fucking years probation. wtf...

I really like that painting. Thank you.

Attached: 1535579768929.jpg (435x320, 45K)

What's weird is hardly anyone tries to get them legalized.

Most machinists can easily do it from block of aluminum.

Attached: 66C9E336-57C2-499F-982B-5910E9420CDB.png (1003x646, 131K)

>Now burst, has a military/practical function and I would like to see it made legal
An echo trigger can take care of that need.

50BMG full auto can do lots of damage to tyrannical government. Plus mag dumps are fun

i want this so bad! fuck the NFA
urban-armory.com/cart/proddetail.php
prod=mk19
i know, i wish i could have gotten the chance to stick a machine gun up his ass and pull the trigger

Attached: mk19.jpg.jpg (600x450, 294K)

full auto is honestly trash

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_NeirtaaY

Attached: uzi unmounted.jpg (480x360, 11K)

There's exceptions for "grandfathered-in" NFA firearms, and that includes "demilled" firearms.. so if you buy a demilled kit for a NFA firearm, and you reassemble it, it's still legal to own, but you basically need to be a professional gunsmith to do that.

anyways you fucking retards, nothing is stopping you from making your own full retard cartridge (aka money) wasters besides your own fucking ineptitude at machining
but then again if you were even capable of doing it you'd realize how fucking retarded it is and just make yourself a proper rifle in a properly powerful chambering with a proper length barrel to get maximum effectiveness out of the rounds that you're casting yourself
but none of you fucking faggots can do anything yourselves because you're degenerated retards

instructions?

Attached: E7D78E80-73D8-47A8-8047-1B04FC865A56.jpg (1024x595, 49K)

They are not banned. Anyone can own a fully auto matic weapon, hell, even a tank if you want. I got my eye on one, as soon as I can squirell away 300k, that beast is mine!

>not even remotely true
you can even get busted for the "intent to construct" nfa items.

Bill Clinton signed the bill to ban assault weapons.
George W. Bush let the assault weapons ban to expire.
Take your pick.

1.point it at the side of your head
2.AY SQUEEZE IT NIGGA
your tank will be castrated so you cant shoot it. just buy a bulldozer

because they were made to kill CIVILIANS.

>Friday night lights
Havent seen a thread glow like this in a bit.

You're right. Conservatives are liberals that dislike the outcome of their own values.

No, fully functional.

Ffs stop being so ignorantly paranoid
tanks-alot.co.uk/military-vehicles-for-sale/

how, i want a t 72 with a working gun

Or
armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm

Lmgtfy....lazy

You don't know what unconstitutional means.

no CIA nigger is going to suggest for any white american to make their own arms you dumb cocksucking CIA nigger, bugzapper yourself

>can't hunt with it
>can't target practice in the safety of a range with it
>can't defeat military grad equipment in the event of a civil war
Fully automatic weapons would only be used by betas in their uprising. Why pretend anything else? You fantasize about taking on the military all day, but you'll be faced with pic related when that day comes. They've saved the good stuff to use on their own people.

Attached: 1514682090116.gif (640x360, 2.08M)

They should remain banned.

>It's possible that in the near future we can get the machine gun ban overturned.
If Trump gives us back full auto fun times I will personally write Trump a thank you letter

>Republican
Uh-huh