BREAKING LONDON TERRORIST ATTACK

LONDON TRAIN TERROR: Vicious Migrants SLAUGHTER Young Teens For SANDWICH, Security Told to Stand Down! (BLOODY ATTACK)

WATCH: youtu.be/Xy-KjkpS4h0

Source: twitter.com/TrumpsXmasList/status/1035711041387278337

Attached: BLOODY.png (1642x916, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z--CfWutyA
twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1035712878123175938
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga2JOtRkdj0
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=FpCecLan8OU
youtu.be/6kFbiNyeS2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks Sadiq Khan!

Attached: Sadiq Khan refugees welcome.jpg (774x578, 88K)

Looks par for the course to me, what's the problem OP? Modernity not agreeing with you too well?
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z--CfWutyA

Attached: 1534808433251.jpg (648x1282, 270K)

I asked the mayor if it's safe twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1035712878123175938

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 7.22.27 PM.png (610x257, 83K)

Thanks Wayne, how's the presidential run coming along?

isnt this just a fistfight? why title it 'slaughter'?

I know those two. Their names are Part and Parcel.

Is everyone on this train a literal vagina? Nobody did ANYTHING.

this lmao

They didnt have a loicence to intervene

Looks like two faggot hipster rapefugee apologists got a heavy dose of what diversity really is.

SANDWICHES BTFO!

good
fuck white urbanites
they deserve worse

Attached: devil.jpg (422x408, 102K)

kek

Do I need to take off my wig?

Attached: A6682F01-6C05-4325-B24A-244F5C5305E2.jpg (600x450, 52K)

The only person with the balls to break it up is a black man. You brits really are fucking pathetic.

Yeah mohamed atta was assmad over a sandwich and hijacked a plane without premeditation the day after. Not a terrorist attack, muzzies being muzzies.

Sad thing is they will still defend these animals till their death.

Attached: 1523839536922.jpg (960x960, 120K)

>Thanks Wayne, how's the presidential run coming along?

I'm having fun. I'm trying to get Patrick Little to be my VP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga2JOtRkdj0

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 1.38.50 PM.png (1142x935, 739K)

CHIMP OUT INCOMING......THERE IT IS

Zing. xD

Attached: 1526965775532s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

What if I told you, that's just how we are.

Special note: the rainbow shirt.
as PJW would say: "Let that sink in"

It's ok, the migrants had a slaughter license.

Attached: brit bong licence gif.gif (633x600, 176K)

LET THEM FIGHTTTTTTTT

Tye dye shirt wearing faggot white liberal cuck got what was coming to him for being a tye dye shirt wearing faggot whiteliberal cuck. White libs are my worst enemy.

Why is it that English people can't speak fucking English? In the U.S. aside from people in the Deep South and people from New York and Boston we pronounce words phonetically, the way they are meant to be spoken. I can't understand a damn thing they are saying. It's like listening to ghetto American nogs talk.

Webm

Attached: 1535742735747.webm (270x480, 2.93M)

White or Wrong you never lay a hand on a White Person, you fucking coon, YOU will be the first to go!

clearly tie dyes first fight

This. And the denim dungarees too.
If he didn't want to be smacked down like a bitch, he shouldn't have dressed like a poof.

staged af
and what fucking language is that

You avin a steffie me old china? Aint our fault you cant parlez the queens own

lol at those two white kids on the left conspiring to take back everything.

your account is blocked btw, you have to actually click a "show more views" to see your tweet.

Fucking kek the sandniggers in the seats are like "not this shit again".

>Two niggers and two faggots throw down over someone throwing a sandwitch
OP is clearly trying to slide something.

The absolute state of this town

Attached: britbong-englandistan.jpg (634x313, 67K)

>TERROR ATTACK SLAUGHTER
>apes with british accents so clearly grew up there being apes
what? Fuck off OP

ty

wayne stop it kill yourself

Attached: killyourself.jpg (640x640, 28K)

Attached: part and parcel.png (928x791, 1.08M)

I'm white jackass. Non whites wouldn't act up if white libs didn't let them. White libs are race traitors. In war traitors are worse then your enemies. Grow up.

can you show me a screenshot of this?? that is insane

Hmm ok

YOOOO FINALLY NIGGERS STANDING UP FOR THEMSELVES! BASED!

>when you use to be called Great Britain and now you are called thumbnail britain.

Attached: spoonuprisingknightsbridge2016coulourouized.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

TWO FAGGOTS AND NIGGERS FIGHTING IN A WHITE COUNTRY
>REEEE MUZZIES
>STAPAH IZLAM

>instant_deafness.gif

Fuck off with that title. Have some modicum of class you thread baiting faggot.

It's funny because when I read what you wrote I think I can actually decipher your meaning but if I couldn't see it written and only hear it spoken I would have no idea what you were saying

It might be the end of me if I ever witness this shit personally, as I will do something bad.

Then again, I don't use public transportation because it's full of evil nogs.

Holy shit, I’m gonna be living around that region in the next few weeks (it was reading out destinations between London & Birmingham like Warwick & Leamington). I’m a white woman and lemme tell ya, I can’t fucking fight. I shouldn’t have to. If that nig came at me the way he did to that poor man I’d be done for. Sos - England.

>Nigger female tells her to sit down
>Girl eventually sits down
>Nigger female attacks girl
>Guy steps in to break them up
>Nigger man runs forward and punches him in the side of the head
White people need to get with how niggers fight. Not just dirty bullshit like that, but the way they brainlessly wail both arms around as much as they can, as quickly as they can. It's stupid, animalistic bullshit that's easy to punish, but if you're not trained it'll catch you off guard because it's the complete opposite of intuitive. It requires you to behave stupidly with no technique or regard for effectiveness or your own safety (ie: like a nigger). If you aren't much of a fighter and some nigger starts wailing away at you like that, your only chance is to to the exact same thing right back, even faster, even harder. Don't think. Just knock that street ape the fuck out.

TITS OR GTFO

Wow it's way better to stand in a crowded box in a cave with a bunch of loud entitled fucking niggers than it is to travel freely in my own vehicle. If you aren't neck-deep in the genetic trash bin of cosmopolitan cities, you aren't LIVING!

Attached: imagine a world with no niggers.jpg (1600x1000, 935K)

Enjoy the enriched muslim semen

> two lefty commiecucks get culturally enriched
fucking kek
> N-NONWHITES ARE B-BASED
kek so how does it feel to get fucked up by the shitskins you protect so much commiecucks?

Can't get more british than the blonde couple that changed seats to avoid confrontation.

How are you meant to do that if you’re a woman tho. We’re weaker. And pussies in this country don’t intervene when they see fights in public regardless of gender

The british killed millions of evil nazis in the name of liberation for this!

Ok let me teach something...

t's a secret so don't tell it to anyone...

If you kick someone between their legs they will experience crippling pain or maybe even death. Slapping people on their eyes will make them step away on reflex. Also punching someone under the arm pit might cause severe pain and health issues.

That white dude look like an insufferable cunt. Also, why doesn't he fight back - doesn't he have any survival instincts?

that would be racist, he doesnt want to go to jail

and liberal twitter wants to defend animals on public transport.

Also, this goes to prove that whites should not ride public transportation

He was confronted by a superior BBC

What should he have done?

the chances of witnessing a daytime street/train fight here are about zero. you need to stop obsessing over shit that doesn't matter
>lived in the worst parts of south london all my life

Kicking someone in the balls isnt secret ninja magic user. In fact in england its keenly encouraged, we built an entire culture around it.
Well, that and going to the toilet

he lost the survival instincts watching Netflix(tm) and drinking Onions(tm) everyday

LOOK HOW WEAK WHITE PEOPLE ARE FOOKIN WANKERS

The irony walked right past you it seems.

Why are you posting all these bs click bait vids "redpilled"? If you wanna shill your channel, just say so. Now enjoy your sage.

WHO FROO THA SANDWITCH????

Its half past 4 in the fucking morning and i've got the shits. Give me a break

Those accents are fucking horrendous. Imagine having to listen to that all day...holy shit

If that was america both those black people would have been shot to death either by the white sandwich throwers or the cops.

Attached: 1524266516337.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

worthless info. 90% of people just freeze when confronted by violence. most martial arts is shit because it can't teach anger. i have seen fit, well trained guys bottle it when taking on a guy with that nothing to lose look in his eyes. never pick a fight with crazy.

the video on twitter of the two whites wrestling with that """""urban youth"""" on the train in San Fran has about 1 million views. they are calling for the whites to lose their jobs because the youth dindu nuthin

but leftist twitter won't give a shit about this

if in doubt, or if you are surrounded, if you are being flanked, if you find your self on the ground, or if your standing ..... attack, and I dont mean "attack" ... i really mean AATTTTAAACCCKKK",
fight with everything you've got, bite, gouge eyes, kick thier balls
if its at all possible get a weapon (any man with a weapon is twice as dangerous as a man without, my old drill instructor used to say....)
but you have to attack ..no matter what the situation is, you absolutely must put them on the defensive, or you will lose, and there is no honour in losing, only in winning, and it doesnt matter how you win. do you believe anyone who lost a fight ever said "Well at least I lost honourably!". You have to hit them, you have to keep hitting them, you have to hit them fast, you have to hit them often, and you have to keep hitting them! and dont stop, even when they go down, stomp thier fucking heads! dont stop until you can escape or he doesnt move (and you can escape means they CANNOT pursue!)

but most importantly, and never forget this ... carry a weapon, a bic lighter in your hand is a set of brass knuckles, a rolled up newspaper is a nightstick, a cane, an umbrella, better yet carry one of those short handle 8oz small hammers, completely legal, and absolutely lethal! sharpen the claws, put a drawstring through loop (doubles as a garrot)

but ffs ... fight back, bash thier fucking skulls in, and always with niggers ... fight first, as soon as they start mouthing off, smash thier ugly nigger faces. when they are mouthing off, they are sizing you up, and if you dont bust a move, or show weakness, they will swarm you like a pack of hyenas
if your punching, go for adams apple, solar plexus or temple, or jaw
if your kicking, go for the balls
also
arm pits and groins are extremely painful shots

and thier eyes, never forget to get an eye when you can, that almost always stops the fight

Attached: smallhammere.jpg (1200x1200, 86K)

How else lows watching monkeys fight.

bump

anons should see this. it needs to spread

Attached: alex_colville_1967_pacific.jpg (599x600, 70K)

you could say it's part and parcel of living in a big city

Probably this. It's just so hard to fathom that some people(alot of people) choose to live this way. Being week, letting other man walk over them, not even fighting back when their life is at stake. What if the black gentleman wouldn't have stopped kicking? If his first punch, or the kick when the faggot was down, would have hit bad; then he could have died without even have put up a fight. His girlfriend(?) was beaten bloody and he did nothing. It's just so hard to understand how one can live and act this way.

Ban Sandwiches!

>an umbrella
How very english

Have these people been identified? If not then we should investigate.

see this:one of the great secrets taught to infantrymen .... how to go from dalai lama to raging bull in less then a quarter second

you have to get mean, not just angry, but mad dog rabies mean! totally ballistic, showering your opponents in a flurry of hits

hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=FpCecLan8OU

I saw no blood

and that's a good thing

Attached: 1421090351776.jpg (336x480, 29K)

"Today's Active Self Protection lesson brought to you out of London. We're going to talk about empty-handed skills and transitional spaces."
youtu.be/6kFbiNyeS2M

Attached: asp.png (1109x587, 526K)

No you won't. There's a reason no other h'White person helped them.

>it can't teach anger

Sure but we're learning it ourselves.

all good advice in theory but ultimately useless because most people have too much fear in them. I tell people that the best weapon they have is good manners. even the toughest guy will respect an apology or a polite response. because once that first punch is thrown anything can happen. only idiots provoke shit for no reason.

Attached: 1535584760491.jpg (634x588, 58K)

>most martial arts is shit because it can't teach anger
I did Tae Kwon Do for years. If anything, it made me less angry. It was a two hour class, four times a week, heavy on the calisthenics. That much exercise made me really difficult to rile somehow.

fuck all the people on that train. what a bunch of pussies.

Ah yes. Feel the enrichment.

Active Self Protection - the fat cuck who can't bring himself to say "Staying away from a ghetto full of violent niggers is an excellent preventative measure that beats using a firearm hands down."

Staying away from violent niggers is an excellent form of active self protection. Always remember this.

Lol

Just pathetic, what an absolute shithole

Attached: BD33A353-9A85-43E0-8D0A-072E4389063C.jpg (400x253, 52K)