Will tattooed/pierced people be allowed into the white ethnostate?

Will tattooed/pierced people be allowed into the white ethnostate?

Attached: officer soy.jpg (750x563, 38K)

I never understood the concept of making it known to everyone that you belong to the lowest class of society

there is no such thing you wanker

Military tattoos only. Hang the rest.

should tattoos be allowed?
no

should an exception be made, only for him?
yes

Lawns don't mow themselves Leaf.

yeah idgaf. hes a spic tho so no

No. they can go live in the fucking jungle where they belong.

op’s oneitis is fucking a guy with tattoos

I'm not sure whether or not I should report this topic.

It's total fucking dog shit, and just as stupid as a "Is X degenerate?" or "Are X white?" topic.

Yes because some of us got tricked.

Look at his eyes. Full psychotic break. I have no idea who in the Mesa Arizona police force thought giving him a badge and a gun was a good idea, but it cost an innocent man his life.

No.
Weak genes.

having seen fucked up folks that mans gone. Whats hilarious is i have only seen that stare in ancoms and white nationalist .They are broken lots of people

tattoos are a convenient mark of the stupid

Yes you faggot shill.

Tattoos prove to the masses who is or isn’t a jew

PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND GET ON ALL FOURS

Yes, but as the working class. Shit posters are the rulers and intellectual class.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7K)

FPBP

Sure, whatever. Facial stuff is disgusting, of course. But that guy should swing from a lamppost.

Why attribute to politics what is more simply explained by poor mental health? He didn't shoot a man in the hallway of a motel because of deep phylisophical beliefs, he had a break with reality then shot the shit out of a guy.

To be noted, Mesa's PD has a horrible reputation in the metro Phoenix area. For an area satturated by Mormons, I'd have expected a higher standard.