Seriously, is Jow Forums being raided? Half of the active threads right now have "Joan Donovan filenames"...

Seriously, is Jow Forums being raided? Half of the active threads right now have "Joan Donovan filenames". And they're filled with off-topic posts that look like they've been posted by bots.

Attached: hmm-2716706.png (500x566, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-corbyn-populist-difference-13158401
archive.fo/Q7mtp
old.reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/9bvkqa/an_update_on_the_fireeye_report_and_reddit/
express.co.uk/news/world/1006646/Facebook-Twitter-Mark-Zuckerberg-social-media-accounts-Iran-Russia-Cambridge-Analytica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, we're being raided. Who is Joan Donovan and what role is it playing in this raid?

Yeah, I guess they're going to spam us to death.

When aren't we being raided? I'm more apt to notice quiet spells as the out of place thing here.

Joan Donovan is a monstrous 500 lb woman who works for George Soros and CFR among others. She has some videos on YouTube in which she discusses how she is going to bring down the alt right by silencing our voices on the internet.

Attached: gardenslug.jpg (1060x400, 121K)

Worse than usual, maybe. Hadn't noticed the filenames, but good catch. Is it bots?

Thanks. So is it a coordinator of these attacks, or just a Soros mouthpiece?

Nerdiest thread on Jow Forums rn

The entire thing is crap.....they announce these file names then everyone starts using them as though you are witnessing some research conspiracy. It's just leftypol fucking with you.

Well, then, at least it gives us something to do and adds a bit of drama to this board.

yes we are being raided
also kys joan

>Seriously, is Jow Forums being raided?
You dumb nigger. Half the fucking posts on this board are shill/raid posts.

One of the Co- ordinators of the attacks.

anything that is left in plane view is fake.....why would this tub of gak make it known that they are using this filename? If they are doing research that needs to be stealth they will just use typical filenames.

Jow Forums and Jow Forums are being raided with Dominican shilling.

That much I know.

Or maybe you are all retarded.

Attached: C275B7D0-64F6-4864-B54A-E68E983A789C.png (851x324, 120K)

Don't wish death on her-
I hope she goes on the Venezuelan diet.

Usually means we will wake up in a different world in a day or two.
These raids are generally information sharing suppression.

It’s how apple devices save images you dip.
Fuck you people are so gullible.

Attached: EC761C6C-CD6D-4212-86CF-01ECDDAFECF5.png (633x758, 23K)

Bump

I bet she lurks and flicks her disgusting landwhale bean every time someone calls her a fat piece of shit. Fats tend to be the most degenerate sorts of masochistic whores.

Apple devices. If people wanted to not be detected they could change the fucking filename.

The reason they don’t is because that’s just how apple devices work and they don’t have som ulterior motive.

Attached: BF3BD1DC-D5B7-47AF-B6E3-B5E8E3ED8C53.jpg (1066x600, 73K)

Most Apple users are Lefty Libtards.

Sage or report garbage threads, and, just as important, briefly explain to newfags why a one-line question or solicitation for "thoughts" or personal information, or emotional arguing, or certain phrases, is not legitimate.
>take my survey
>redpill me on X
>be honest / real talk / serious question
>hey you guys, when you really think about it, haven't you always been a loser?
>[instead of talking about politics, I want to get to know you, Anonymous]

Not going into how retarded that’s is, but recognize that not every apple user is part of some conspiracy against you.

Looks like we are being slid hard to hide all the Hillary Clinton email revalations. Like her going by the name of Alice and QAnon predicting that. Like her staff and her wanting to switch the government to a monarchy with her as the queen. General BS like that.

Filename is how iPhone stores its images, isn't it? Using GUIDs. That's what I read here on the boards.

Almost every single person I have met irl with an apple phone is a Libtard.
And I meet a LOT of people.

Lets not ignore that threads that support pedophilia and posts of the same kind are also at an all time high

So what about the other part? Does using Apple products make you a thoughtless faggot whose posts are automatically off topic, as though the Apple device itself were ruining goodness and churning out pseudo-intellectual dreck ... oh, ohhhh, yeah, I get it now.

Then stop hanging out with poor people.

Regardless, this filename shit is the best troll since Q. You people are hopeless.

This fucking meme is worse than Q. It’s choking threads.

you're witnessing the ending phase off the degeneration of pol

Can someone please explain to me (a brainlet) what's with the "GUID" filenames ? What happens if I reply to threads/posts like that ???

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-corbyn-populist-difference-13158401
>Now let's consider the fact a video DID emerge of Jeremy Corbyn saying exactly the same things about a different minority in 2013.
>The leader of the Conservative Party s/aid nothing, Labour MPs who spoke against him were called traitors, and members of that same minority announced publicly they were happy to vote for him.
>For the many, not the Jew (Image: AFP)
>There are two truly terrifying things about this. Well, three if you're Jewish. The first is that what Corbyn said has shocked nobody, and the second is that in response, people are moving their views closer to his.

archive.fo/Q7mtp

I wouldn't be worried about a woman who looks like Peter Griffin in drag.

First they came for "Iranian/Russian state-sponsored content" on Leddit and Normiebook:

old.reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/9bvkqa/an_update_on_the_fireeye_report_and_reddit/

express.co.uk/news/world/1006646/Facebook-Twitter-Mark-Zuckerberg-social-media-accounts-Iran-Russia-Cambridge-Analytica

Attached: HanoiHilton.png (500x666, 522K)

So, worse than bots.

HEHEHEHEHE

Attached: 7BF4CB7D-0E85-4CD0-AF6D-446773F5B1B0.jpg.jpg (680x444, 36K)

>supporting Apple's faggotry by buying their shit as a status symbol
Yeah, nah. Eat a dick.

This. They're censoring Americans, but normies would object to that, so they create this verbal dust cloud based on nothing and say that they're censoring "Russians," which normies accept. This whole "Russians" thing is a way to delegitimize and silence Americans they don't like.

That's exactly what an apple user would say.

If you reply to those or others (eg, one line writing prompt OPs, surveys, and appeals for information) you're giving data to our enemies. But nothing in an immediate sense.

>don’t buy the product you like
>muh free market

ALERT ALERT!
SHES IN THE FUCKING THREAD

When a company's as pozzed as apple liking their products makes you a faggot.

Imagine being this manipulatable.

*amongst