Looks like dollar beer is back on the menu ontario boys

Looks like dollar beer is back on the menu ontario boys.

For 6.60 you can get a 6 pack of Loon Lager

Attached: 20180831_223008.png (717x1425, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck did you cucks fuck up your beer prices?

Attached: EastCock.jpg (333x499, 60K)

So, literally not a dollar

Canadian beer in the states is 6 bucks a 6 pack. Seriously what did you do to fuck that up?

I approve of sin taxes, and I say that as a smoker and a drinker. Though the fucking taxes on cigs are seriously making me consider trying to buy off the res.

At a 711 in America I can get 2 24oz cans of rainier, or pbr... 4 bucks. Buck a beer, at a convenients store. God bless America

So you decided to tax your alcohol to make ends meet. Good for you. At least the muslims wont mind and that is all that matters.

So how much is a case of Molson now?

Attached: gallery_enlarged-1012_lisa_ann_palin_04.jpg (760x1140, 372K)

>Prince Edward County
Belleville shit

One of these bad boys are $1.25. I love getting drunk without going broke.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

thats not that bad, In new york city there is a supermarket across the street that sells $1 24 oz bud light/ regular budweiser, but its shitty beer

I would love craft beer for $1/12oz can

Attached: 1480496747059.jpg (1224x816, 47K)

THOU SHALT RAKE

Beer sucks

So does your mom

it looks like beer is more expensive than a blow job now

>not living in Ontario

Attached: 400.png (400x300, 153K)

come on buddy, beer is ancient and generally well received. plus you maple mexicans have a reputation for stronger beer.

Canadian beer sucks

.10 cent deposit on each can or bottle.

You're an idiot then. Sin taxes often end up costing the tax payer money and pushing more people into social assistance and bankruptcy. Anyone stupid enough to buy $20 worth of beer or smokes is someone who will spend their last dollar on it. It only gives the government more money to piss away while raising the cost of living on everyone, even people would be responsible anyway.

FUCK BEER I RATHER DRINK WHISKY

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk

kids these days and their """music"""