Why doesn't Mexico fix itself so people stop leaving for my country? Can Mexico be fixed?

Why doesn't Mexico fix itself so people stop leaving for my country? Can Mexico be fixed?

Attached: mexico.png (600x404, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What you call Mexicans aren't Mexicans, they're Hondurans, Nicaraguans, Costa Ricans, Guatemalans and El Salvadorans pretending to be Mexicans so if you send them back they don't have as far to get back into America.

lol viva la burger!

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk

can we just bomb those countries then?

pretty much this

I agree with those trips

Mexico can't fix itself. It has a very long history of being total shit and even when it achieved independence it was a total mess beyond all possible repair.

Fun fact: all those are regions are part of the ex-failed state that was once Mexico

Attached: 800px-Mexico_1821.png (800x728, 108K)

they are fixing themselves by sending all the vagrants to our country

Remember when the US used NAFTA to flood Mexico with subsidized corn, causing most of their corn farmers to lose their jobs? I wonder where those Mexican farmers went...

If anything, they're slave labor the Democrats desire to mow their lawns/clean their toilets. Illegal voting is also another huge benefit the Democrats get from admitting them in.

Attached: la-fg-migrants-caravan-closer-border-pictures-019.jpg (2048x1365, 406K)

Everyone should support the destruction of NAFTA

Based and Redpilled

Statistically, around 45% of illegal immigrants apprehended end up being Mexicans.

>mexico
>growing anything
all of their money comes from oil or drugs

Yeah, they came to Iowa.

they’ll never fix mexico unless you kick them out

it's on purpose essay, spanish crown is at war with gods real children. and i ain't speaking about fake jew kikes, they are goats and not children.

gedi / jedi GOATS.

go - at, your ass.

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Mexico.jpg (800x457, 55K)

What about those vaquero cowboy Mexicans in the north? Are they completely cucked or are there a few mexican patriots who will fight corruption in their country?

Literally the main problem is cultural. Corruption is part of Mexican culture. They bribe and pay people off for everything. I would say 40% of the country gets payed in cash to avoid taxes.

Fucking Mexicans as sooooo good at messing things up for themselves and blaming people around them

Attached: known_memes_refreshed_by_me__mega_rage__by_zcoogerchannel-d5omvff.png (894x894, 178K)

We're actually a net receiver country, so go eat shit kiwi.

Attached: net-migration-rate-world.png (680x298, 89K)

We are governed by Masons.
That is why Mexico is what it is.

They need hardcore reforms.

IQ. Mexico will fix itself when there is a military coup and they get a legit free market dictator like Pinochet to fix their shit