FBI Arrests All 5 'Extremist Muslims' Connected To New Mexico Compound

"The defendants, Jany Leveille, 35, a Haitian national illegally present in the United States, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, Subhanah Wahhaj, 35, and Lucas Morton, 40, are charged in a criminal complaint that was filed earlier today in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico," the FBI said in a statement. "The criminal complaint charges Jany Leveille with being an alien unlawfully in possession of firearms and ammunition in the District of New Mexico from Nov. 2017 through Aug. 2018," the FBI continued. "The criminal complaint charges the other four defendants with aiding and abetting Leveille in committing the offense, and with conspiring with Leveille to commit the offense."

Story is everywhere, just google or bing it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 10.49.06 PM.png (751x658, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6Z6q8RjBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based. Thank you Chris Wray

So, are they going to get around to what happened to the children and the terrorist training camp?

Is this just to save face or are they actually going after these 5?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk

Why let them go twice.

BASED AND REDPILLED

I think Chris Wray wants to suck Trump's dick so he doesn't get fire.

Think he's just actually doing his job, and to think he hinted at retiring...

Upgrade >
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6Z6q8RjBs

I'll bet Trump made a phone call to the fbi when he heard these guys were set free

They let them go, then re-arrested them???

The state let them off on a technicality.
Then the feds nabbed them apparently.

Yeah I'm sure "doing his job" was just what the FBI was doing when half their higher ups were trying to fix the election for Killary

Didn't the glow niggers already destroy the site?

Just a question, do you blame the entire department for that or do you think those were individual actions?

Seems a lot like damage control to me folks. Keep your eyes on this shit. I bet they're going to let them.go free.

What department? The fucking HEAD of the FBI was trying to blackmail the fucking president, leaking shit, trying to influence investigations, exonerating a criminal, not conducting a proper investigation, etc etc. God know what the rest of the deep state faggots were doing with those illegal FISA warrants.

Hey, they did something.

Attached: 1bcc39d.jpg (640x492, 32K)

>Why were they teaching the kids to shoot schools with AR-15s?
to get the AR banned
massive gun grab and removal of Trump would turn USA into venezuela in 10 years, would be happening even faster if hillary won.

These. If there's some national mass shooting event with sub-saharan children using AR-15s, I think it's time we disband the FBI instead of "banning muh guns".

Well I'll be damned, the feebs doing something worthwhile.

Yeah, but then we'd get to have a good blooding while I'm still the perfect fighting age.

The children weren't all black retard.

>implying they released the identities of the children

>arresting people of color
FBI CONFIRMED HIJACKED BY RUSSIA

>to get the AR banned
Honestly, how in the actual fuck can any false flag etc get an AR-type sporting gun banned? Even here in Cucistan they are everywhere. I have a bushmaster, if they ban that..wew..I have a mini-14, a mini-30 and a half dozen chink SKS's, all 'semi' equivalent weapons' Running on a BAN EVERYTHING PEACE LOL platform is suicide. These people just want to get shot

The entirety of the FBI is trash. Those niggers violate the rights of Americans on a minute by minute basis, and every last one of them who choose to continue to do so should be brought up on criminal charges. Alphabet agencies are collections of humanoid parasitic trash.

Wasnt the glowniggers but i did read that either local or state police rapidly destroyed the site. No idea why. This whole story is really fucking weird.

based and red pilled

I watched Eraser today, had it in mind that members of the same department might still be worth a shit

Attached: eraser-5429773728ae3.jpg (1000x562, 186K)

>mfw Haitians

Attached: 1532645200372.jpg (960x674, 95K)

I honestly dont give a shit about the ar 15. Go ahead and ban the platform for the pussy ass anemic .223 round. Big whoop. What worries me is when they start memeing real rifles as "sniper rifles" and want to go after actually effective weapons. I guarantee that is next. Watch for the media calling hunting rifles sniper rifles.

Also... More conspiratorial, but what if this is to go after law abiding quasi-militia groups of people, training their children, understanding the nuance of major demographic shifts, and that their children will literally be 'under fire' due to the color of their skin? Think about it, if these shootings go through, it provides both sides of aisle ammunition to go on their own platforms: gun bans for the left, and major immigration control for the right, but grants the government more power over peoples' ability to protect themselves.

Probably watching them to see if they outed others.

HOLY FUCK GUYS 5 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / MUSLIMS DID SOMETHING BAD

HOOOOLLLLLYYYY SHIIIIIT

WOOWOOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOOWOOW

keep digging.

like the oklahoma city bombing in response to the militia groups forming after waco

>FBI Picks up Their Toys and Goes Home

>what is shifting the Overton window

Attached: 1518930010205.jpg (166x249, 3K)

WTF, now I love the feds.
All jokes aside, they are probably pissed their next "ban guns" mass shooting was stopped.

Attached: 1528618244231.png (1041x613, 348K)

>"arrests"
>implying it isn't a reacquisition of known assets with a debriefing on what to say

>what is actually accepting glownigger propaganda that a fucking .22 is the end all be all of cartridges and scares the shit out of the government
Tactifags are so fucking annoying

That judge deserves to be fucking SHOT dude

This proves she was inept and made the wrong decision, i am actually really proud of the glow in the dark ones for once. If they keep doing this ill lick their boots too

Save face.. one for possession and the others for.. helping get possession.

No terrorism charges. Total bullshit, they were plants.

When the feds surround a compound full of white people on weapons charges they burn it down with them inside.

ALSO.... Isn't it weird how Alex Jones was deplatformed before all of this came to light??

FBI need to have cointel removed from their scope and a more capable and less politicized agency/agencies take up the slack.

No no no the fucking prosecutor needs to be shot for bungling a case of this magnitude. The judge didnt do anything wrong, as much as i hate to admit it. These fucking prosecutors get so fucking lazy and just expect the state to accommodate them

>she was inept
No, she knew what she was doing
To be fair I will give the feds a chance, they might be just putting these slam dunk charges down so they can sink the biggest stuff later

Attached: 1499179005523.png (735x541, 544K)

If convicted they all face a maximum of 10 yrs... this is bullshit. they found a childs remains. where are the murder charges?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 11.35.14 PM.png (679x415, 380K)

Now you conspiracy tards know why the local fucks let them go.

Attached: nod and wink.gif (508x280, 2.52M)

this. very strange. I thought it was related to the midterms but...

Attached: 1535584279098.gif (270x360, 719K)

Because Alex Jones told HIM about it.

Attached: 1529969257699.jpg (320x267, 20K)

I wish

>conspiracy tards
>implying the "conspiracy tards" were wrong
Why are you insulting people who were right? Why are you using the language of the enemy? Do you even realize the mistake you made? Think, user.

bump. so many /threads in the catalog right now. this is actually big news

thanks, at least someone made this thread.
>liberal judge throws murder/kidnapping case out
>the New FBI gets the word from Trump to kek and destroy these cock roaches.
Well done!

No. The locals were told to let them go so the FBI could operate without the hassle.

Doesn't matter. A judge is just going to release them all in a week anyway.
Justice no longer exists.

Justice doesn't exist when the deep state fucks up this hard. Just look at Las Vegas.

>Deep state
Why are you using the zionist term for JEWS?

charges for that were thrown out. Not sure they can recharge if they were dismissed. This seems to be why feds are taking a different route, one that they are familiar with, and will not have any trouble bringing to trial, in a federal court. New Mexico is full of retards and corruption.

>don't be paranoid, goys.
You're fucking nuts. That judge threw out kidnapping, man slaughter, child abuse, charges that would have ended in life sentences. The fed charges are not life sentences, they are gun charges.

but now that I think about it, with those sever charges being thrown out, they may not be allowed as evidence in the gun conspiracy case, thus the public will never know what was really going on in that dusty compound.

And it is a bit to much for coincidence that there was that caged kid pedo search squad scouring the desert looking for shit like this. How many threads were posted about that? There must have been a dozen or more.

The same FBI that visited the Parkland home months before the shooting and visited him again before the shooting? I'd like to believe that the feds are going to do what's right, but history has shown otherwise.
Because it's not just jews. How do you think the jews were able to infiltrate so easily in the first place? OSS became CIA. Imagine would would happen when your country's spies decide that they deserve a bigger piece of the pie because they are doing the dirty work, despite making the agreement to be disavowed and forgotten if they fail on their mission outside the country at the beginning when they took the oath.
Now imagine those people linking up with others like them. From Mossad. From KGB. From GCHQ. From everywhere. A shadow Government.

Wew. The slide is real. Hit a nerve did I? Bump

Why would he retire? We’re just getting started.

Wray threatened to resign after Attorney General Sessions Jeff Sessions pressured him to fire Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. Sessions eventually fired McCabe days before he was eligible for retirement over findings by the Justice Department's Inspector General that McCabe misled investigators about his interactions with a reporter in 2016.

I remember that article coming out but why the overreaction?