Can we please go back to the timeline where QAnon is a LARP?

I still don't buy Q, but seriously, what is are the chances he just makes up that Hillary is "Alice" so far ahead of time?

The emails from today have Hillary's codename as 'Alice', and Q posted about it almost a year ago now. It's too specific to be a coincidence.

Attached: 1535769280890.jpg (1079x2442, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Story_of_Ah_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q user is a mossad psy op not a LARP. OP is a jewish shill. Most likely he'll be dead before the end of september when Bibi conscripts him and he gets his face blown off.

No

>Q user is a mossad psy op
you're off by a bit.
both mossad and q work for me.
sincerely,
war

>tripfag worship

Attached: 1514892831659.png (587x654, 277K)

None of your shitty predictions happened, war. You're pretty weak.

Q IS FAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=b50tXRxlbGk

>what is are the chances he just makes up that Hillary is "Alice" so far ahead of time?
So far ahead of time of what? What happened that validated this?

it is far more likely to be a military-intelligence op than anything. Republicans are basically a front for the military.

dumb fuck. The rabbit hole is as cliche as an apple a day keeps the doctor away you douche.

The latest email dump has Hillary called Alice.

ISRAEL IS BEHIND IT. I don't care what fucking deflections you try and spout you fucking faggot. Israel is behind it.

The emails release today have Hillary's codename as "Alice".

Attached: 1535747412041.png (811x599, 72K)

>if I repeat it enough times people will believe me!
Whatcha doing there rabbi? gotta shut it down.

Oh. I see. Well now, that is interesting.

Calling me a rabbi when I say Israel is behind it? Do you know how fucking stupid you look right now?

That's what I thought too initially, but he is clearly referring to Hillary SPECIFICALLY as "Alice" and saying it's her "signature" i.e. codename.

Can we get back to the timeline where no one here even mentions Queue?

This is all I can see when I read that creepy shit.

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 8K)

jewish tricks have no power here, schlomo.

I love that CNN interview of those QLarpers at a Trump rally.

>There's no evidence to show that Q is an actual person or group
>B-B-B-BUT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST HE ISN'T WHAT HE SAYS HE IS

Shows you how moronic Trump supporters are.

I don't know what the chances are but fuck it.

Attached: AmericaFuckYeah.gif (600x300, 263K)

You just can't help yourself but to project, can you?

q predicted this

This is what happens when you destroy tradition and organized religion. A lot of people are born with FAITH, the god gene. Withot religion that impulse doesnt disappear, it gets redirected. Some worship Globohomo Universalist communism, some worship Trump with Q as his prophet.

>America should reconsider a monarchy - assuming Madam Secretary will accept the post' :-)
>My take is that I am just so proud to know the most influential American on the planet.....and still want her as Commander-in-Chief.
>Another 'adventure' behind 'Alice'....acco mplished perfectly.
>Monarchy ? Hmmmm, so how many campaign volunteers will we need for that one ! ? Will find them :-)
wew

Attached: hillary rodham clinton.jpg (2000x1000, 179K)

Yeah, Q is rather cringey and QBoomers are idiotic, but what is your explanation for this? He's clearly saying Alice is her codename/signature, not using it as a metaphor (in which case I could accept that it's just a cliche). It wouldn't make sense for Hillary to be Alice in Wonderland as a metaphor in the context that he's using it.

Attached: qsonkill.png (1664x786, 119K)

what the fuck

Q = Qadaffi there, not related to Qanon

Ah, okay. The date threw me. Thought it was a recent email. Now I realize that's the release date.
Nevermind, I'm a fucking retard. As you were.

does this mean Huma is Toto?

Attached: 43534534544.jpg (208x208, 12K)

looks more like one of the flying monkies desu

Ok that's weird. Im getting spooked.

So, does this mean we have to apologize to all the boomers who have been supporting this from the start? I'm a little disappointed it wasn't a larp desu senpai.

Q is a LARP, but that doesn't mean all of his info is incorrect. A lot of the accurate info he has spread, all of the stuff that his supporters use as proof, is stuff that Jow Forums figured out in 2016 and early 2017.

Attached: pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com..jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Q is a Chinese nationalist \ hacker

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Story_of_Ah_Q