No one would pay attention to her if she didn’t have tits

Women are literally making careers out of repeating ideas and arguments men have thought up and made on camera. If you pay attention to any of these e-thot roasties them you are a betamale.

Attached: 83CC1685-F240-4FAC-B9DB-8C5AAAF00669.jpg (399x399, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BJvhCEkD8mQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=huthry6acfuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So who was talking about South Africa before her?

>repeating ideas and arguments
>10,000th time this thread has been made

>constantly complains about how white women are never on our side
>bullies the few white women on our side

no one. Lauren discovered that all on her own. On a whim

>our
>coalburner

Literally everyone since Mandela

Ashton > Lauren

Attached: ashtonkek.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

murica

>having more people openly discussing Jow Forums related topics in a non-sperg manner is somehow a bad thing.

Attached: 5232.jpg (2048x2047, 527K)

shame there were never nudes leaked. i just like tits. never listened to her tho i dont even know what her voice sounds like

>Women are literally making careers out of repeating ideas and arguments men have thought up and made on camera.
Bro, coming up ideas and arguments is important. You know what's also important? Spreading those ideas.

If some girl is willing to use her sexual value to help draw attention to save white people, then she's doing a good thing.

Would she be happier getting a husband and raising a family? I think so. Would it do as much good for the white race? I doubt it.

Attached: 1364602794300.png (1000x1000, 227K)

This.

Also, Lauren is a young female Stefan Molyneux. She's easily bullied, but besides that's she's VERY useful, there's a horde of young zoomer girls trying to be just like her. Someone like Lauren Rose is the beginning of that, even though I suspect that's Larkens statutory rape girl.

She needs to eat, you know.

For fuck's sake... just be glad a chick like her is on our side. She does way more to red pill the normie shitheads than 10000 Jow Forums boys.

> Lauren Southern
> Tits
Not enough to count. Who cares, she's actually done something to help western civilization besides shitpost.

IGNORE ANTI-LAUREN DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILLS. They are Chinese Bots.

>this thread again.
>repeating arguments argument
If she had original ideas you would be complaining that women have no place in politics and cannot be leaders. It's good they just parrot what men say. We want our subversive ideas to get attention. Women are attention whores who bring the ideas attention. Everything about this is good, and basically
You're a fucking shill.

>our

>our

and women don’t have a place in politics

This

Who cares? As long as my side's message gets across

She reaches audiences like normies and women who otherwise would give no time or thought to a conservative man expressing our views.

>and women don’t have a place in politics

Who said Lauren is in politics? There's the actual halls of power -- the thrones, if you will -- and then there are the messengers. Lauren is the latter. I agree women shouldn't be the actual ones in government, but I'm happy so many Right girls are cute and popular on YouTube. Take a step back and realize chicks are the bait to catch the fish. We need 'em or else we're starving, boys.

that bitch is crazy as fuck

Exactly. What normie is going to listen to trust the word of mongolids like Millennial woes or JF when they could be persuaded by Lauren Southern saying the same type of shit instead? Lauren doesn't go full 1488, but her optics are perfect for the role she plays as an ideological bridge. (Meanwhile the real shit is showing up in their video recommendations after normies start watching her and molymeme.)

Attached: DgcLSBWVMAYXN3h.jpg large.jpg (1624x1279, 286K)

no one said that. learn how to read a thread

Her SA documentary has redpilled thousands, you are NOTHING compared to Her

you dont have a place in politic memeflaggot. go kill yourself

She doesn't really have any. Also is the size of a guy so probably a trap.

Attached: 8cf8a6e.jpg (810x1440, 279K)

Yes I am nothing John Snow.

Attached: b8f2617.jpg (1080x1921, 211K)

>post about attacking one of the few visible redpilled women

Staahp

Attached: manspreading legend.png (1024x683, 1.27M)

She's a good entry level redpill and she's great at reaching out to normies. Her documentary seems to have been a big success, hopefully her Europe one will be even better. There is no point in punching right. Women aren't men, they contribute in their own way. The fact that women are coming to the right in recent years is a good indicator that we're winning.

Attached: 1535734238744.png (851x324, 120K)

>mfw every rightwing ethot is a coalburner

Attached: pepe-big-laugh.jpg (258x245, 12K)

1.6 millions of views. Wonder how many of that are bots.

I fell for the $200 monthly "supporter." I did so for 16 months. The first few months she practically stalked me to schedule a time for our 15 minute monthly Skype chat. I fell for her even more. I checked her amazon wishlist 50 times a day just so I had a chance to be the first person to purchase the newly added item that she needed so badly. I knew she was hard at work on the South Africa docu so I didn't mind missing out on our chats for several months. Finally after about 6 months and no contact with her, I gave up. I was so depressed and lonely I decided to paypal $100 to Laura Loomer. I left a simple message along the line of "I know how you Jew broads love money, I'm working 10 hours tomorrow and I'd love to have you drain my wallet some more!" She messaged me a few hours later and immediately put my worthless goyim ass in place and demanded more from me. I love having a Jewess completely control my finances now.

Nope. I'm more of a pussy/cameltoe kinda guy.

>Wonder how many of that are Finns.
ftfy

We don't need women "on our side" we need women who are submissive and willing to follow.

"Hey guys I had this orginal thought pop into my mind: I think Lauren Southern is overrated in spite or her having done more for the cause in a couple years than my useless ass will ever achieve. Also, I really expect 23 year-old journalists to be top-notch philosophers churning out mind-blowing new ideas on a daily basis cause I'm a moron".

How about you brick yourself in the face.

Attached: 183795.jpg (406x402, 53K)

t. insecure faggot who can't handle actual women.

To be honest i have no fucking clue what she says.

I just ignore her and let Finnknight defend her.

As it's his real calling. all the other bitches just latch onto his pure feelings.

I would literally let every SINGLE person that replies to this post FUCKING waterboard me for however long they wanted

Just to sniff ONE (1) of ashton burdy's farts.

Yeah she really blew the lid on that whole apartheid thing

>hurr durr you can't handle a real woman
Women don't belong in politics, women having the right to vote has gotten us to the point we are now aka mass immigration and more liberalism. The only thing a woman needs to be on our side is anti-feminist and anti-SJW, leave the rest to men.

Attached: 1383083799440.jpg (616x462, 27K)

You are aware that there are younger people in this world who may no in fact know about that already and you should not judge people's contributions based soley on what you happen to already be aware of.

Yeah on the other side of the coin you wouldn't hate someone doing what she does or saying what she says if she didn't have tits. Meaning you only dislike her because she's a woman. So it's both sides.

Not true, just being thicccc made it easier for her to pull an audience. Her message is sincere enough,

We know, she knows and she knows we know. So what's your point?

I talked to a 15 year old a few months ago. I said that right now, it seems almost impossible that North and South Korea would reunite, but everyone thought that East and West Germany would be forever separate and they eventually reunited too. She replied
> omg hahahaha I didn't know Germany was ever separated :3 wierdddd

These trad thots and their army of based trumpfag reporters are a cancer and a hindrance to any movement they latch onto

Attached: 1512341348589.png (700x639, 309K)

> I want less people on my side to take on the world.

Destiny the manlet has completely destoryed her in a debate.

Shut up retard.
Laura southern has been NIGGED
They are alt lite civic nationalist that are just cashing in on the whole alternative movement that peaked in 2016
Now that the alternative movement is slowing down they are becoming more and more loose and open with their true beliefs.
And if they were for real they would wear a dress instead of a pushup bra and spansex

Attached: DQaT743UQAA1EWC.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

>our
>obvious shill

When are you retards going to realise you have no effect because leftwing morons don’t make compelling arguments, instead they behave like faggots and tell people not to like someone else for retarded reasons. It doesn’t work on real men so I’ll guess you’ll never understand

Learn how to not be a retarded leftwing beta male
Mfw you’re just another leftwing retard with shit coloured skin who wishes a white woman would have sex with you

makes no sense though she helped push the south africa stuff to the mainstream even if she stole the ideas

she do that before or after being redpilled?
if after, i dont know why you hate on her for opening her eyes.

>white woman from Canada does more for white people than all of Jow Forums combined
This is a fact you losers will never accept.

Change the filename Joan

We call betamales "followers" and most people are them. We need based hotties to get our message out.

Kind of like you repeating the same old kike d&c arguments.

Jessu overtakes.
C'mon guys
Even Dubbs for Jessu odd dubbs for Lauren.

Attached: 1532229649722m.jpg (819x1024, 85K)

True

But isn’t that the glory of it? Nobody WOULD be paying attention. Boomers like beer, guns, god, rock’n’roll, and titties. She got their attention. What’s wrong with that?

>Greetings my fellow Nazi alt-right Magapedes, I used to think X but now it's time to disavow [mainstream rightwing personality] because Y

Attached: 15346230567554.jpg (1119x1119, 358K)

Obligatory request for her hula hoop vid on insta with the Frank Ocean song.

Why no Varg? LET’S FIND OUT

Attached: 150562B3-3957-4B1F-B17E-E94D218183DD.jpg (208x206, 14K)

Patrician taste, lad.
instagram.com/p/BJvhCEkD8mQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=huthry6acfuf

Based.
I love you people.

They're not that big.
Plus she has a nice ass.