You find yourself in a major city

>you find yourself in a major city
>you're brushing your teeth when you hear a loud explosion
>look out the window and the entire downtown area is covered in smoke and see more explosions
>you turn on the news and after 20 minutes they're getting reports that they were dirty bombs
>police are blocking the roads and the government decides to seal off the city
What are the first three things you do, and are you in any way prepared for something like this?

Attached: 1517676717334.png (764x422, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get guns (rip europoors), get family, go to basement, seal off door and windows. got enough to wait out a couple weeks.

>brushing my teeth
Premise ridiculous

>FEMA comes to your door and asks if you have any weapons
What's the response?

>you turn on the news
lost you at that part.
first course of action after looking out the window is to grab the extra ammo and ride out.
radiation only affects the weak.
;)

Get drink
Go on Jow Forums
Make a happening thread

Sorry Nigel, I wasn't thinking of subhumans when I made this thread :^(

>"Oh Scheiße, it's antifa they are back !
>take a knife
>buy as much kidney bean cans as I can bear
>barricade myself in my home

Attached: Antifa plundering a shop at G20.webm (656x360, 2.79M)

>Premise ridiculous
Kek!

Chaim Goldensteinblatt told me to fuck bitches n get money time to take what be mine 100 Get those reperations

Attached: 1505413600655.jpg (210x240, 12K)

remain silent with shotgun pointed towards the door.

how do you keep the chemicals from getting to you? do you think this is STALKER? alcohol won't protect you from dirty bombs

We know FEMA are staunch constitutionalists and would respect you for that and walk away. Well done.

>close windows and tape them shut
>Turn off ac or heat and close vents
>wear clothing to cover all skin surfaces and wear goggles and medical face mask
>hope and pray

I dream ab this shit and no I don’t mean in an edgy larp fantasy way I mean I have dreams and some daydreams if I’m bored about this type of stuff

Go on the back porch, roll one up, crack a cold one with the boys one last time.

Attached: 25909489-6793-4946-9367-7F25DF0799A7.png (380x349, 70K)

watch the movie Right at Your Door

>being in a major city ever for any reason

Attached: Kari.png (236x313, 99K)

>retreat into multilevel underground bunker
>live comfy for up to 5 years while listening to radio for any update
>release rats to surface on occasion to monitor for any biochemical issues
>resurface when safe

This

>get gun and car keys
>drive to store down the street and buy as much food,water, tape and plastic sheets from the hardware store across the street as I can,
>insulate windows and doors with plastic and fill all containers I have with water
>darken windows and barricade doors
>listen and wait until particles are at safe levels to leave(dunno how that is I should order radioactive meter)

where's your CNRB mask??

I live in Florida

During Hurricane Irma there was only one way in and one way out

I'd be dead locked here with the niggers or I'd be stranded on the highways trying to make it out of here

Not the best state to be in during nuclear war

RIP

>seal off door and windows.

If Airtight: Die of lack of oxygen.
- Else: Die of radiation exposure.

Smarter people leave the area.

>light a cigarette
>put on some Sinatra
>beat my wife

During the hurricane there were "electricians" going door to door. Suffice to say, it would be a fucking free-for-all

>What are the first three things you do
haha, ez pz

>Put on 3m full face gas mask
>put beer in cooler, bring to back porch
>Plant my ass in Adirondack chair, enjoy happening.

Kill my roommates, board and seal shit up, and Chlorine bombs.
>and are you in any way prepared for something like this?
Nope, but I want to live more than the next guy, so fuck the next guy.

So now you have two rotting corpses in your house, or two rotting corpses that authorities are going to find outside.

sixth post best post

Attached: ron paul official 2007.jpg (478x599, 53K)

Oh, my sweet leaf. If only you knew.

Only a deranged lunatic would immediately kill people minutes after hearing about a terrorist attack. You have an immediate problem that requires you to seal up your entire house and make it air tight in very little time.

So you kill your roommates, and now have to spend 30-40 minutes burying them, or leaving them out in the open for people to see, or better yet have them rotting inside your home where you need to survive for the foreseeable future, which isn't long considering CO2 is building up. Either way you're fucked, you either die or you live to wind up in prison.

Attached: 1535599942124.jpg (1161x869, 334K)

This

Wrap self in antiradiation blanket I bought from surplus
Put on gas mask
Go on Jow Forums
Maybe gtfo after an hour or so of posting happenings

He's implying he would be the one with the dirty bomb

>What are the first three things you do, and are you in any way prepared for something like this?
1. Grab popcorn
2. Kick back on a comfy seat or sofa
3. Turn on the normie news networks' coverage

Attached: poo-gasmic.jpg (750x500, 231K)

Also he's basically living in Fortnite

prolly do some lootin

prolly do some rape n stuff

knawmsayin?

kek

>FEMA
>staunch constitutionalists
Hahaha well done leaf, you're alright.

Attached: bruceglee.gif (369x271, 1.98M)

Is this seizing the product of labor

>you find yourself in a major city
I specifically never go to a major city. major cities are filled with degenerates.

>be nigger
>be nigger

Just take your iodine pills, you do have them don't you?

Jack off
Rape whoever is beside me
Bug out bag
Yes

> Grab backpack
> Fill it with as many canned goods as possible
> Grab weapon(s) and gtfo to border of city
> Wait until midnight when it's darkest and there's least amount of border security
> Sneak by during inevitable chaos
> Improvise from there, probably die fast unless I find a group and/or rob others

Attached: 700_FO47736491_677238c1dacbdcdf644e93611a2ecbea.jpg (700x467, 73K)

>Not already having tape and 6mil plastic on hand

Attached: 1516165121571.jpg (400x400, 15K)

seal windows and doors
start drinking my pee and rubbing it on myself
???
profit

>What are the first three things you do, and are you in any way prepared for something like this?
1) Check to make sure they weren't my missiles or bombs that went off. (If no, go onto step 2; if yes, yell at the kids for playing with my stuff!)
2) Gather wife and kids in the shelter
3) Wait it out; watch cartoons, old movies, games, play with kids and make love to hot wife in the evenings. When it's all over: bury the dead, loot what I need, prep the drones, rebuild and wait for others to come repopulate and bring in suitable kids my children's ages for proper traditional marriages. I deserve grandkids!

Attached: e7926b8e526b532b0af48d020fc95c3d.jpg (600x480, 98K)

/thread

This

"Dirty" bombs are BS ... the small amount of cheap radioactive material they could scatter is nothing to really worry about, and it is truly nothing compared to the radiation from a fission explosion. The biggest problem will be from all the people who freak out about it, so arm yourself accordingly.

tbqf a firestorm is far more dangerous than a nuclear weapon beyond the 8psi overpressure zone. Your house can be blown off its foundations by a Nuke and if you have a comfy basement and take basic precautions, you can get out w/o any more health concern than peeling a banana.

Your run of the mill firestorm will wipe you out in any residential basement short of a closed-circ blast shelter. Even then, your bunker could easily become your oven.
Better to survive the initial blast and leave the area ASAP.

I detain the military for violating the law.

They're bullshit as in they amount of people the chemicals or radiation would kill people would be close to nothing, but the chaos to come of that is retarded to think about, especially for people who would live closer to the initial blast zones.

fap.
Twice.
Then die.

1. eat breakfast
2. shitpost on Jow Forums
3. go check on my supplies, gear, and smile because i'm prepared
heh

Why hasn't anyone said this yet? Escape the city. It's impossible to completly seal a city in. If it was my city for example. There are mountians, and deserts that go on for miles.
>Pack a bag
>Grab Family
>Grab guns.
>Escape the city via a mountian or desert.
>Laugh at the all the sad fucks who can't leave.

Attached: yande.re%20466088%20sample%20hataraku_saibou%20karasu_kame_ex%20tagme.jpg (955x1500, 293K)

Do you try lick your own cummie? I mean, your going to die right away anyway, no one will have to know.

Based

Call my mom to tell her I'm okay and I'll survive, even if she doesn't hear me for a couple days. I'll make sure my sister does too.
Call my sister and tell her I'm coming to get her.
Grab all four of my guns and hop in the car.

dirty bombs aren't going to do much damage. they are radioactive material attached to traditional explosives. they will just cause a lot of mayhem. they will block the immediate area from being used anymore. there will be some radiation where it exploded, and some some radioactive smoke in the immediate area, but if you stay out of the city you will be fine.

>Go onto Jow Forums
>Make new thread "how can whites even compete"
>Crack open a vb

I have a gasmask with 5 filters, a ABC-suit (BW) and a Crossbow + smokeboms. Cant wait for fun

Hell yeah, another idiot that blocks the road in his car. You people are dillusional, or have never experienced a real disaster.

>crossbow

that's cute

I've got to get 23 miles to my sister. I'd be heading INTO the city, not out.

I'd probably loot shit and rape White bitches.

flashbangs, combat knifes and some real HE isnt cute ;)

Evem a crossbow isnt cute since the gaymens have kitchen knifes

Attached: ApexISIS.png (515x594, 27K)

go outside with sponge/soap to clean up.
checkmate dirty bomb

Get out of the city, police don't matter lol.

HERE WE GOT OUR SELVES SOME NIGGER KILLN MACHENISMZ N SHIET

Buy a moped or a motorcycle.
Or a horse.

sounds like what a jap or hapa would do.
baka dirty bomb, me crean you now

>go on Jow Forums and post about it before the Cable gets cutted or my phone gets shut down.
>gather all the neghbours around me
>start next Facist Regime
>convert the rest of the dome to my cause
>organize a Breakout from the sealed of City or die attempting it
>go to Valhalla either way

Attached: 1528198181191.jpg (736x1063, 144K)

I thought he was gonna eat the roommates.

Bunkering down would probably be your best option.

Fortunately dirty bombs are not that dangerous. There is usually not enough radioactive material to pose a serious threat and you cannot guarantee a consistent spread of deadly radiation. Dirty bombs are more effective at spreading fear than actual deaths.

If the government was closing down roads your best option is too grab your guns, some food and water, and bunker down in the basement. You probably wont be exposed to radiation in the safety of your home and being held up by police doesn't sound fun.

>niggers exposing themselves to radiation to steal televisions during a power outage right before an evacuation and demolition
It checks out.

Open Grindr (if the internet is still working) and offer up my boipussy for protection

Fucking leaf. Jesus Christ. It's CBRN, not CNRB. You will all get the fucking atomic rake

Attached: 1520807413339.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

i finish brushing my teeth. nothing i do will change the situation unfolding. then i finish my morning routine. then i check the damage. by then some of the smoke may have cleared. it may be worse. if it looks really bad since im in america its party time aka the killing grounds. there is no decent human being in america any more. i am the hand of god... my dick will determine the punishment

>seal the city
Why would they completely seal the city?
In a situation like this they'd stop people from entering and open all roads for outgoing traffic.

how do you feel about this feeling of inferiority because of your lvl of melanin ?!

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

Attached: tumblr_inline_nwznaq011T1t0ijhl_500.gif (500x284, 1.53M)

yes the explosion part is still devastating regardless of the bomb being "dirty" or not.

Not prepared I would be fucked

Load AR15
Lock up house, turn off lights, gather up canned goods and water
Turn on radio and start tuning

Where I am at, this event is more likely to be the civil war kicking off. So I'd not want to rush out onto the streets too soon.

This desu, most "mountain" areas are relatively easy to pass through if you just know how to walk efficiently and guide by your surroundings.

1-Grab my camping bag which is already prepared at all times with tent, gas oven and necessary stuff.
2. Walk straight north into the wilderness
3.Don't die.

masturbate
kill family
make off with valuables

>dress for the occasion
>get knife
>get water
>don't care about starvation, I got 10 extra kilograms to lose anyway
>stay out of the way
>if given the opportunity sneak out
>or kill a cop for the uniform/gun and sneak out

Dirty bombs don't have a huge radius of radioactive lethality. I would seal all doors and windows, sweat it out for a few hours and assess what the masses are doing.

I would fill the bath and all sinks with water. I would load my gun and monitor the police scanners and /pol.

Attached: rwds3.jpg (932x846, 245K)

Are part romanian by any chance?

>dirty bomb goes off in major city
Meaning a ton of niggers are about to die?

I'll have a coke than.

Attached: Pleased-Drink.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I live much closer to the edge of my city than the downtown area, so:
1. Pack van with as much shit as i can in 30 minutes
2. Get address of Marine buddy's father's property out in the country and try to meet him and a few others out there
3. Split ASAP with family

Doggos gonna get left here, too small, too yappy. I'd be assuming they would be fine when we return shortly because dirty bombs downtown likely wouldnt be much of a threat where i live, and the chimpout would be minimal.

Plus i am probably one of the poorest in my lower middle class neighborhood, got nothing worth stealing.

Stay the fuck inside
Fill tubs and sinks
Turn off ac and block vents
Cover windows with plastic
Stay inside 3-4 days while fallout settles
Move out of fallout/contamination zone
Follow evacuation instructions whenever possible
Don't panic

Where did that happen and when?

Hiroshima Aug 6, 1945.

No dude... dirty bombs don't kill people right away, it takes a few weeks or months for them to die.

And in that time, they go all z-day on you.

dirty bombs aren't good.

based