I think "central banks" (private corporations in control of countries) are a mistake, and should be abolished

I think "central banks" (private corporations in control of countries) are a mistake, and should be abolished.

Change my mind.

Attached: 1530141238433.jpg (596x440, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knP46vFilOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>are a mistake,
Wew

No one (except unironic neoliberals) is going to disagree with you. Giving (((central banks))) the ability to print money from thin air creates inflation and depresses real wages. End the Fed; price war now.

You're correct.
Monetary reform precludes social reforms, and the longer we allow central banks to control global-scale policy by manipulating FIAT currencies, the longer they are going to be able to obscure the root of their power by pushing social degeneracy to disorient the rest of us

>Change my mind.
Reddit is that way, kiddo.

ya moneys all fucked up , but the people that have it all wont let you change it. not without a fight......

Attached: 1515462233786.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

The mobsters in the fed own your military, if you try to break the fed ww3 will happen.

The swiss central bank got caught investing in stocks using their made up phony money, btw. How is this allowed? Just further proof they are basically corporations out to make profit for their stockholders (the Illuminati)

youtube.com/watch?v=knP46vFilOY

Attached: 1528252641568.png (349x491, 203K)

You're opinion is based on the false premise that central banks are private corporations.

In reality, the USA is the only country to have any private equity at all in its central bank. In all other countries, the central bank has either been in the public sector from the start, or has been fully nationalized. It would make sense for the USA to fully nationalize the Fed, but insane anticommunist paranoia has prevented it.

You are correct. No need for abolishment, just start encouraging the use and acceptance of non-((()))'d cryptocurrency. (BTC 'was' a good choice, but that's been (((subverted))) and deliberately crippled so that it can only handle ~4 transactions/second making it non-suitable for mass adoption)

>the central bank has either been in the public sector from the start, or has been fully nationalized

Oh so the Swiss people will get a nice paycheck from all the profits obtained through this ? Whoa, I love central banks now, so #based.

It will go into general government revenue, but effectively yes.

When neither the private sector not the government are putting enough money into the economy to keep the population employed, QE is needed. Investing in stocks (with REAL fiat money from the central bank) is a form of this. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with it.

>with REAL fiat money
>fiat money
>REAL
>FIAT "MONEY"
>REAL

Attached: pepe (2).jpg (718x349, 106K)

Yes, it's hard for the gold bugs to comprehend, but fiat money (money that value is derived from the need to use it to pay taxes) is real and is technically superior to all other forms of money.

are/were both work here dumbass. stay in school

Preachin' to the choir son.

The Fed isn't a private corporation. It's chartered by Congress, subject to oversight, and can be modified or dissolved by Congress. The chairman is a government employee appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. The board of governors are all government employees. The Fed operates for the public benefit, not for the benefit of its pro forma shareholders. Its profits go to the US Treasury.

>(money that value is derived from the need to use it to pay taxes)
Did you know how the Federal Reserve Act works?
The income tax collected, unconstitutionally I'll add in the American's case, goes toward the IMF which the British crown owns and the interest on treasury bonds which are the birth certificates of Americans.

None of what you just said is true.

true. but I bet there's a few (real) users left on Jow Forums that haven't looked into it.

The sheer amount of info is so massive that "looking into it" it's just being a noob.

Attached: RCO062_1464438351.jpg (823x1349, 330K)

bump

Attached: 1532341486284.jpg (1035x713, 268K)