Trudeau makes Saudi Arabia pull out all their citizens from Canada

>Trudeau makes Saudi Arabia pull out all their citizens from Canada
>then he revokes charity status of a mosque in Ottawa because they've been spewing Islamic fundamentalism (and they've coincidentally received foreign funding from an unnamed country)
>now he's mass deporting and banning Chinese millionaires from the country

What the fuck is Trudeau's endgame? Eventually there will be only whites left at this rate.

Attached: trudeau expelling chinese millionaires.png (583x236, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJJ8zbdVIiI
scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2158716/special-report-how-canadian-immigration-fraud-saw-860-rich-chinese
youtube.com/watch?v=zQV_DKQkT8o
torontosun.com/2017/10/04/trudeau-erases-jews-from-the-holocaust-again/wcm/5961a79b-1c4a-4438-a2b3-9c7ab3eee871
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he knows what's smart he's going to remove the enemies of the state before a war declaration. Time to white up boys

We're going to war Canucks

Are we going to win?

Why the fuck would Trudeau deport rich Chinese? They contribute so much more to Canada than other immigrants and even most white people.

>t. literal Chang

BASED LEAFLAND IS BASED

Canada can-do

Attached: 37671835_10156981428883115_3689117143346970624_n.png (818x960, 506K)

lol this is probably a fact no one wants to admit.

Attached: 1535251418932.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

fuck off gook you have no soul

I hope

Trudeau is undercover white Canadian nationalist and the moves before were just a LARP to get him into office securely.

Now he's doing Q/Trump level mindfucking like pulling the UBI experiment and removing Muslims
Based and redpilled

Attached: 1535523180201.gif (540x540, 1.26M)

You forgot your musical accompaniment
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJJ8zbdVIiI

If you kill your enemies, they win?

Even if we don’t we won’t take prisoners

Attached: 1931675A-5472-428A-9AC5-1B7EF9C7043E.jpg (750x1227, 233K)

doug ford pulled UBI

if he wants to die he is more than welcome to though i dont see a link

Found the uppity rice nigger

>They contribute so much more to Canada than other immigrants and even most white people.

Camping property in order to hide your money from the PRC while native Canadians can no longer afford to live in their own cities isn't "contributing".

>Stop reverse gentrifying Canada you goddamn Chinese bastards!

t. Trudeau

still no link

Shit landlording isn't benefitting anything
Most of those fuckers just wanna make bank to live large in China
T. Second generation Chinese american whose parents hate the CCP

its over ching lings

back to china u dog eaters

is this true?
if so i'm actually happy for canada

Knowing Cuckdeau this is probably terms of a trade deal. Terms that Trump demanded

If you lose, you win.

is he, dare i say, /ourguy/?

I fucking hate those new money Chinese millionaires
They buy Iphones in stacks
Who the fuck needs that many

MUH INVESTMENT CHING CHONG WING WONG

is there a link or is this fake and ghey?

The link is literally in the screenshot.

Surrender can be used as a weapon, accepting it can also get you killed in other ways. Here is something I shouldn't tell you or anyone, we accept surrender when it's in our interests, not for any other reasons at all. No philosophy or PC humanitarian BS. We play to win. - shhhhh! - it's a secret.

Attached: IMG_5082.jpg (703x1055, 107K)

He's not worried about non-whites invading Canada, he's protecting the Jews that are in control of the Canadian government from prospective threats from Chinese and Saudis.

Attached: 1531950636627.png (2048x1536, 871K)

im not typing shit you post a link or its fake

Bulk-buying for discount so they can re-sell it and grab the net profit.

Attached: 59blee.jpg (2048x1254, 601K)

You're either a retard or a phoneposter.

scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2158716/special-report-how-canadian-immigration-fraud-saw-860-rich-chinese

Wow, Trudeau....pretty racist bro!

Imagine Trudeau inadvertently being the savior of the western world?

Trudeau's endgame is to make everything shitty, he probably thought rich Asians would just ruin shit but instead they spent money and contributed so they've got to go.

Canada used to be the bluepill nation, now even Trudeau himself in redpilling.
Does this make the UK the most bluepilled cuck country right now?

its 860 people. they are like 1/3 of ontario your only big city. its also old . this ran last year

They dont?

Attached: 1533601110055.jpg (1402x736, 541K)

>Implying this is Trudeau
show me the proofs

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: trudeau BTFOs the chinese again.png (626x363, 42K)

>pretend to be retarded so everyone thinks leftists are retarded
it's the perfect crime

>Knowing Cuckdeau this is probably terms of a trade deal. Terms that Trump demanded

It's tit-for-tat right now. China cracked down and kicked out canadian sjw infiltrators a few weeks ago for spreading their gloablist anti chinese government rhetoric inside of china. Saudi Arabia told canada to get fucked. pretty simple.

ngl, I really want cheezits right now

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!?!?

Attached: 13124546_1627084547617426_8180904739843415038_n.jpg (600x480, 42K)

Attached: 1525677358715.png (461x585, 187K)

(((China)))

youtube.com/watch?v=zQV_DKQkT8o

>Investing your money in leaf government

And people say chinese are smart

This has been happening since before the trade war.

It would be perfect

Attached: 191be5ab212d00bb6407b0e88a66ca4123ec7178_00.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I can fap to this

Attached: 1525923578681.png (304x408, 175K)

Inflating the Vancouver housing market isn't contributing fuckall, chang. Get the fuck out of my country.

Jesus fucking Christ, this is legit, too.

torontosun.com/2017/10/04/trudeau-erases-jews-from-the-holocaust-again/wcm/5961a79b-1c4a-4438-a2b3-9c7ab3eee871

Attached: trudeau forgets about the jews.png (573x735, 221K)

Also, check out the comment section if you want to see what 1000s of shills look like.

fake news i.e. i just made this up check it out

Damage control.
Liberal leadership realized people are tired of their shit and are 360ing to hop back in their old shoes, but the NDP and some middleground conservatives have already filled them.

Except its not a fact.

As long as you don't kill your enemies.

>mass deporting and banning Chinese millionaires from the country
That's something i'm actually ok with. This way in 10-15 years i'll be able to buy a house after the market eventually crashes without worrying about Chinese millionaires buying all the houses at the lowest price possible.

Kys OP

Either we win, or we lose but all our enemies are dead. Either way, yes.

could limey colony Handover 2018 be put on hold...?

Attached: chinucks.jpg (1080x1920, 464K)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 792304795283.png (579x609, 1.09M)

I hope a lot more get deported.

Specifically the ones from the québec "investor" program that just skipped québec and moved directly to vancouver and Toronto.

Roughly 50 thousand of those mother fuckers.

WTF? I love trudeau now

>c*nada cucks on absolutely everything to their enemies
>acts like shitheads to their actual allies
>suddenly nobody helps them do stupid shit
>butthurt so bad, they stab their new frenemies in the back, and beg to be invaded

RIP in piss.

Attached: 1535605146825.png (1107x871, 354K)

>360ing
180, sorry i’m too autistic to let that pass.

You're alright cunt

Attached: strayacunt.jpg (1440x1152, 245K)

Is it possible that Trump bullied him so much that he grew a pair and became /our guy/

Newfriend

>getting rid of chink millionaire migrants

That's literally the only thing whites in Vancouver and whites in the rest of BC can agree on anymore

Kick the tires and light the fires leafbros, this is it.

Guess the polls came in.

>omg we now only have 99.5% immigrants instead of 99.8%
>fucking BASED

Source? I hope with all my heart this is true, but I don’t believe it.

What’s ironic is if he is doing this, it’s because the Chinese government wants its stolen money back.

Probably this

Fuck off the corrupt fuck chunks ruined Vancouver and they're probably going to try and fuck the rest of BC

You chunks are corrupt fucking criminals. I don't know (or care) about the rest of canada but it's a 100% fact that BC was way better before you cunts came

Attached: image.jpg (540x291, 70K)

you're new here, huh?

not without americas help. lol

How is canada better off now with 5 bazillion gooks than it would be without them?

>millionaire migrants

No they did ruin shit

Look at Vancouver British Columbia 1990 vs Vancouver in 2018. That was the chinks doing

God willing with the red chink menace gone we can bring back the social credit party and make things great again

Was Trudeau playing a long con this entire time? Was it all a ruse to fool the left and elite into a false sense of security?

Love you too

Attached: 1525787711109.png (1263x1063, 2.26M)

Kill chinks gang gang

Yeah, they contribute to your building bubble you dumb canuck.

its a old story with less than a thousand gone. you wont be rid of them. odds are your lefty government will force white people out and your to poor for canada let alone america so thats kind of the end of that

Damn those Crazy Rich Asians.

dude anything trudeau does is fucking stupid
rule of thumb
don't be fooled man. i fucking do this for a living.

Chunk the chinks 2018

>MFW BC is allowed to re instate the Chinese exclusion act

Canada is importing both a retard worthless underclass (muslims africans ect) as well as a rich and parasitic overclass (rich han chinese and koreans) they are trying to destroy the white middle class from both sides

well hurry up and do it so we can nuke you guys. your closer technically. remeber that time you guys had nukes under obama . all 4 of them. that was cool but now you dont

Glad to see aussies making a comeback.

It's a good move, the chinks in America are driving up housing prices, fuck off back to your own country until we can get our shitshow straightened out. The housing crisis is looming nice and large, just like the previous recession.

Probably to do with NAFTA