I come to my vacation in U.K and see all these filthy pajeets and sandniggers. Why is the U...

I come to my vacation in U.K and see all these filthy pajeets and sandniggers. Why is the U.K (especially London) infested with this filth. I never see them at history/art museums only at busy shopping centers with designer goods like gucci or Louis Vuitton. I'm genuinely curious about how this country turned into total shit. It seems that anybody can become U.k citzen

Attached: 1500981096429.png (645x825, 219K)

When was the last time you saw niggers or spics at an art museum here (other than chimplets and tacolets bussed in by a school)?

Attached: Simpleburger.jpg (805x450, 54K)

Pajeet British Citizen here, my grandparents fought in both World Wars for the British Armed Forces.

Yeah nah, fuck right off you nigger worshipping faggot. We are rightful citizens loyal to her majesty.

Meanwhile you burgerclap cities are 90% foreign and only contain 10% descendant of original British colonizer class. Over 50% of these are nonwthies.

Fuck outta here you piece of shit burgerclap moron, you are probably of slavic heritage.

Suck my dick nigger.

PS the US immigration system under Trump is far FAR more loose than the loosest British immigration system under Blair.

Also why the FUCK would we go to the art museum LOLOL

We are Brits, only tourists go to those you faggot. Absolutely hate "White nationalist" faggot types; daily reminder you are hated everywhere except Jow Forums.

Just LOL at you morons who descend from serfs trying to imply the countries that were built by the high IQ traditional Rees Moggy types.

the mistake was not glassing all of Asia

Trips of truth
Also kaise ho

Based Ghurka

nice bait

go home, brown man

it’s part and parcel of living in any big euro city.

and yes i’ll never ever visit this shithole again.

Attached: B1FDEC28-077C-4DB8-B80E-1B1D12E48071.jpg (1024x741, 87K)

You conquered us in 1945, dismantled our empire and imported your civil rights ideology into us.

Good lad. Pajeets are ok-tier, loyal pajeets are it's-fine-tier.

Attached: 1531300921368.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

roll for pajeet

roll

>I come to my vacation in U.K
as a speaker of a foreign language?

>burgerclap
>colonizer
>yank flag

about as convincing as op tbqh

>we are brits
no you're not, you're an indian. you will never be english. Hang yourself.

I think we should annex London, since wo own most of it.

you're alright brown-fren

Attached: staceeeey WITNESSSSS MEEE.jpg (900x700, 69K)

Go back to plebbit

Pajeets are fuck off we're full tier.

>vacation in London
Unless you're an orc why would you do that?

>vacation in U.K
Thats where ya dun goofed

Please stay where you are

You are not British and you never will be.