Antifa is protesting George Soros now because he stopped paying for their violent protests

Antifa is protesting George Soros now because he stopped paying for their violent protests.

twitter.com/Jamierodr10/status/1035686624389210112

Lol

Attached: george wheres our money.png (941x981, 901K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jamierodr10/status/1035686624389210112
twitter.com/hollywoodantifa?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=y_O4kDakKO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Where's are money
>are money
Public education at its best

Attached: IV6jiyi.gif (328x188, 1.43M)

>where's "are" money ?

I need some real evidence of this.

paying protesters is not against the law

The video in the linked tweet .. has audio.

Cool

I always knew those derps were payed. I would argue with them on facebook and they would just repeat the same lines and not understand why I called them stupid.

I watched, its legit and this is hilarious

siri?

The U.S. will live on in (((our))) hearts, long after it soon disappears...

Attached: the_art_of_war.jpg (500x500, 113K)

Shit that's amazing.

Attached: 1509578541947.png (1200x675, 593K)

Black Lives Matter did this when he cut them off.

yeah but its sleazy and pretty much exposes you to be a non organic political psyop. nobody will take you seriosly and why should they? your a worthless hack with no principles

They were PAID?!

Attached: Heresy.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

Communists complaining about not being paid.

They are just hired scum touting TV bullshit and throwing poo.

>leftists are reasonable logical people who use rationality as their guiding principle in life
wrong

They're taunting you idiots

if they are its not funny because their interests align perfectly

This is the biggest story of the weel

>twitter.com/Jamierodr10/status/1035686624389210112

This is literal fake news.
This group is Hollywood Antifa, which is a troll/parody group that makes fun of Antifa through counterprotesting and trying to out-Marxist the Marxists.

.twitter.com/hollywoodantifa?lang=en

fr they were only pretending to be retarded. haha get it?

It is if they're vandalizing shit, which Antifa is prone to do. It's called inciting a riot, and that is most certainly illegal. If it's in direct opposition of the government, it's an act of war/treason.

Apparently the video is from mike bivins I'd normally say its fake and staged but the guy is always on the ground at these protest. It could be irony but it's not good optics either way.

Every city which had to deal with an antifa protest should send the bill to Soros for the extra police presence and damages

>They were PAID?!
You are surprised?

Attached: 1507091538380.png (621x598, 132K)

you think that's proof?

Wait so they got all those people together in washington to troll in a city where we've seen hordes of antifa? Idk mane..

Isn't this from last year?

Clearly this is satire. They are making fun of the opposition that claims they are funded by Soros by outright claiming they aren't seeing that money.

If I'm right, you are being entrapped.

Hilarious. I love it when people get together, and false flag goof on these faggots. We should be doing more shit like this.

Maybe not. But when caught, it is political suicide.
Think about the damage done when LGBT is tricked into defending pedophelia, or black civil rights refusing to back Claudette Colvin because she was a degenerate thot at the time.

Attached: confused 20.jpg (680x680, 120K)

So they are mercenaries? I guess they do believe in a bit of the free market. Quick, someone start a crowd fund to hire them.

Attached: 21st Century Hessians.gif (354x528, 151K)

is there any evidence this isn't a false flag?

Death to soros and kill the kikes. Done and done.

Fuck the jews

kike ass fucks

Antifa aren't just protestors, they are a terrorist organization.

This is just the patriot side doing the chant while someone records the antifa. Nobody, not even antifa, would be retarded enough to do this.
Still got a small chuckle out of me.

Attached: TotalLoneBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 860K)

This is old.
I remeber seeing this like a year ago

Are you dumb? Don’t remember Berkeley? Protesters only showed up because they were busses bringing them in

>this video is from over a year ago
>its sarcasm
Dont make us look stupid, boys. It gives normies a reason to anchor down with retarded lefty ideology, and then our redpills are rendered useless and become cringey memes in their eyes.

It's not actually just Jews
It's everybody funding them

Thanks for stopping by, radical alt-lite civnat

It’s obvious sarcasm you fucking retards holy shit. The twitter replies are filled with some of the dumbest fuck boomers on earth, I’m starting to get tired of being associated with these stupid fucks.

Attached: D132B9B0-5032-473A-BBCA-BC83E34EF874.jpg (258x245, 25K)

"Where's ARE money"...
Literal fucking retarded wastes of sperm.

>Clearly this is satire. They are making fun of the opposition that claims they are funded by Soros by outright claiming they aren't seeing that money.

Possibly, but the only way they can prove they don't take his money is to open up their books for all to see. What a fine day that would be.

it was obviously pro-Trump protests BEHIND the cameraman doing that chant to mock the antifa group.

Protocol 12.

A C C E L E R A T E

>shills ITT saying its fake

Where's are money

Looks like the Revolution is off boys.

Now we must push even harder to completely silence them

Attached: 1471954139692.jpg (817x1199, 586K)

Fuckin' hay makers for days, bro.

this goes further back than you realize
youtube.com/watch?v=y_O4kDakKO4

>The moment Antifa came into being, Jow Forums screamed SOROS
Oh look, Jow Forums was right again

Attached: 1521457853885.jpg (884x803, 95K)

That's just a conspiracy. I'm part of antifa and never got paid.

t.non yorkshire lad