Southern Jow Forums

A thread for talking about the politics and anything related to the southern states and how to protect them.

Attached: Rebel.jpg (2550x1645, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alabama reluctantly reporting

>Losing Team

TN user here.

Reminder that the confederates were un-american democrats.

Tennessee here. We need to help people in Georgia and Florida organize on county-level, local de-facto separatism and communal resistance in the event of Abrams or Gillum (or both) winning the governers' races there.

Mississippi reporting. This state fucking sucks. Why do you want to defend this is beyond me

>the confederates were un-american democrats.
>Confederate States of AMERICA
> The CSA officially abolished all political parties; it was a de facto non-partisan constitutional Republic like George Washington had hoped for.

What part of Mississippi? If you are ever in Biloxi, visit Jefferson Davis' last home at Beauriviere.

Store up on guns. If we need to secede in the future we need enough guns to hand out to everyone so the more you stockpile the better.

Sometimes i want to move to georgia to help that state. Dont want to see it get lost like virginia

GBO

I can't muster a give-a-damn for Georgia, sorry.

Its one of our fellow states.

Y'all legit have the best seafood in the country.

Fuckers all the time wanted to steal our water rights. Fuck Georgia. Too many cops as well and Atlanta deserves to be nuked from orbit. If there were no beaches I like south of Georgia, I would never set foot in the whole damn state. If you are looking for southern unity, I fear you will find only disappointment.

You protect Dixie Land by declaring its independence from the yankee degenerates, getting the nogs back onto the fields and shooting all illegals on sight.

Thread theme: youtu.be/IUjLE_N1Cuc
VA user reporting in, boys

Attached: 1533164115581.png (639x563, 271K)

How's the whole "rising again" thing coming Cletus?

North Carolina reporting in. You boys catch that lightning storm last night? Most beautiful storm I ever saw.

North Georgia needs to be a focus in terms of breaking away/secession. I've met some great fellow pro-whites from the Wiregrass down in South Georgia, but there are just way too many blacks there demographically.

Nope, this time we expel the niggers. A free CSA will be for Southern whites and red Indians
of the Five Civilized Tribes only.

SC is here.

Attached: Rebel_Flag_South_Carolina_shaped_sticker.png (550x417, 53K)

Did Houston ever dry out?

Attached: TGM (63).jpg (600x423, 53K)

He always looked like such a pussy with that corn cob pipe.

Attached: nazi (62).jpg (285x477, 46K)

Obligatory "nuke NoVA" post.
t. NoVA

What up red squirrels.

Georgia should be perfectly fine, it's almost always voted Red. Florida is kind of a toss up, but I doubt that nib will win simply because he's pulling the same old tired liberal song and dance.
All of your major cities are now either in such a bad state of disrepair that they're either Detroit levels of completely fucked or on literal fire and y'all are fleeing in droves to the Southern States. We don't have to rise up, you're on your knees begging us to unfuck the Country like you morons did.

>Nazi bestiality

What did he mean by this?