What did the UK mean by this?

what did the UK mean by this?

Attached: Untitled.png (731x393, 320K)

"hate speech is not free speech"
"also hate speech is whatever I want it to be"

They are in a love affair with Allah

Racist. If you guys throw up that balloon, I'm afraid I'm going to have to pop it.

with your spoon?

bin that pin, bruv

M8 do you have a balloon popping instrument loysense?

Leftist double think

You mean like you popped the last one?

Mate, I'm going to have to report you to the british authorities for that. People aren't safe with madmen like you running around with popping devices

May I see the form you filled out to request the application to get the permit for the license for the pin you are threatening to use to pop the balloon?

Oi mate u got a loicense for that pin?

You don't have the loicenses to pull it off.

Oi you got a permit for that loisence?

sometimes I really wish that western europe goes full communist. you fuckers don't know how bat it is. beside famine and other unproductive and corrupt shit that comes with... what do you think is the first thing will happen. the leftists who got the power will get paranoid thinking other leftists will want their power so they will start killing each other, to remove competition.

I would love to see the face on those useful tools when they get picked up and executed by their own "kind".

How do we pop it

Get a life bin that knife

Big cock

Stupid drumpfkins, the trump blimp had a political satire loicense.

Attached: kek.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Kek

This is the real reason US is so big on free speech. It isn't because we condone hate speech necessarily. It is because we do not trust the government to tell the difference.

The EDL was right and Tommy Robinson was too. But it doesn't matter because democracies elect their PM, huh you didn't vote for your leader?

Cheerio lassie, do you have a loisense for that pointy pinamabob tho?