SOUTH AFRICAN STUDENTS WALKS OUT OF TEST DUE TO QUESTIONS BEING TOO HARD

>sowetanlive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-08-29-limpopo-university-students-walk-out-from-difficult-test-session/

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-125454.jpg (720x1185, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/the-utility-of-white-bashing/566846/
youtu.be/Xdo3YixDLdk
friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2016/10/14/cape-town-student-says-science-must-restart-since-it-doesnt-incorporate-african-black-magic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guess you get a 0

Let me brush off my 30 year old boomer stories and just say I remember in college when my whole class was failed because we didnt do a project correctly. Those were the days *sip

>white hand
hmmmm

Niggers ooga booga about the racist white concepts like science and math. How could whites ever even think for a second that niggers are people?

Foundations of Wakanda are being built there.

OP is not a Fag, this is real. It is very funny stuff, why is it not all over the News?

well i guess i'm not hiring anyone from Limpopo University

Limpopo
>Lim Poo Poo
>eat a da poo poo

Some things never change

LIMP POO POO

If one person fails it's the student, if everyone fails it's the teacher. Maybe the test really is "too hard" because the professors and course materials did a terrible job at conveying relevant information.

Your professor must have had tenure and didn't give a fuck anymore, because if the whole class failed they're obviously a really shitty teacher.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/the-utility-of-white-bashing/566846/

Academic culture rewards retardedness because ((the powers that be)) find it interesting and encourage it. It doesn't matter that walking out on a tear because it's too hard is anti intellectual, a black person doong it because muh racism is "transgressive" in all the right ways

Seriously, this article cracks the code. Don't know if it's really useful to know this or not, but it appears that liberals aren't actually stupid they just fetishize trangressing against poor white people's values and don't actually believe anything they say. They just parrot shitlib nonsense because it's the only way to get senpai to notice you on a college campus

>if everyone fails it's the teacher.
If a significant portion fail it's the state's fault for regulating the school to admit unqualifiable darkies.

OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGGA WAT

Africa: Walk out of test
Asia: Protest not being able to cheat
Europe: Test interrupted by truck
North America: Can't afford
South America: Starve, eventually eat test

Straya: Surf's up cunt

Pacific islands: test is nuclear test.

>North America: Can't afford
Wot?

He's saying college is too expensive to get into in the first place over here.

Not a bad thing when the competitive job market involves going north in grade six to mine cellphone materials

Thanks. Brainlet here obviously. Good list in that case.

Test was so hard it also made them behave like filthy apes?

Molymeme was right

Attached: 1488910637310.jpg (471x430, 68K)

I took pre cal 2 and was one of only two people in a class of 18 that passed

they're not sending their best.

Attached: 1535702622236.jpg (318x159, 8K)

Very nice post

Attached: 1535770618575.jpg (749x923, 121K)

You can't teach that which can't learn.

>Minister of Basic Education
>Basic
>BASIC

No wonder their "university" students chimp out over a multiple choice test being "too hard".

youtu.be/Xdo3YixDLdk

>This is news

Attached: wood butthurt 2.jpg (969x1525, 607K)

Good one, thankyou

niggers

> These are the questions on the test

Socrates and Aristotle beez racist. They use logic instead of black magic.

Attached: greekphilosophers.jpg (1080x923, 72K)

I'm a teacher in SA and you'd be amazed (or maybe you wouldn't) at how many students (blacks) leave high school with a high school diploma, literally unable to read, let alone think.

Basic Education Department handles up to High School. Higher Education Department handles University stuff.

The only goal of the Basic Education department is to make the pass rate of school leavers higher each year than it was the year before. To that end, any number of shenanigans take place to fudge the numbers, and they throw a big party about it to congratulate themselves. If it was finance, what they do to the numbers would be fraud.

The pass requirements in the last year of school, per subject is
>Must obtain 40% in your Home Language.
>Must obtain at least 40% in two other subjects.
>Must obtain at least 30% for three other subjects.
>Can fail one subject, as long as its not Home Language.

Only 75% of our Grade 12 students achieved this in 2017. Furthermore, if you factor in all the students that dropped out between Grade 10 and Grade 12, the number drops to a 37% pass of the group that started in Grade 10.

Then the Department of Higher Education comes along. All they care about is promoting Black Excellence, so they only count and publish the numbers of how many black students get into university courses. Passing is a different matter. So they flood the easy subjects (philosophy, political science, sociology) with as many nogs as possible in First Year and call it a job well done.

Its almost like they're genetically less intelligent than whites...

Also forgot to mention - Limpopo is the niggest of our nigger provinces.

I don't understand how you can stomach living so many lies. I'd have molotov'd the blackest maternity ward I could find by now. Living among the common North American pavement for just two years was enough to give me chronic rage issues post-'awakening'.

I got 99 and 102 percent in 2 semesters of pre calc. Slept most classes and learned it all on Khan Academy and youtube. I spent more time memorizing medical terminology and learning advanced chemistry those days. Didn't even refer to it when learning derivatives and integrals. I really don't get the point of hyping that up as super difficult shit when it's as simple as algebra eighth graders learn.

> I really don't get the point of hyping that up as super difficult shit when it's as simple as algebra eighth graders learn.
Education has veered away from learning to catering to the lowest common denominator, because people "can't be left behind" or something.

>Write a one-page essay (with legible writing and attention to punctuation)
>legible
>attention to punctuation
Why isn't this already implicitly assumed in handwritten work anyways?

I think education reform will be big in 2022 and 2024. High school will be much less authoritarian since learning on a computer tailored to the individual student is far superior to any "teacher." I fucking hated school, getting up at 7 am was like getting shot in the head everyday. It should have just been a place to make friends, play sports, and learn from famous speakers.

Attached: 1528311861592.jpg (753x800, 156K)

if you look on twitter they've embarrassed even their fellow bantu
sad!

de black magic can send a lightning
can western moderneety explain that

that video tho

Literally high school tier

Bullshit.. When a literal boomer, teaches you, you can't expect much from it.

Tests completed by people with less than 93 IQ should be considered obvious and courses that educate people to do these test should be replaced by a book for self study.

Tests and courses, that are not completed by people with IQ more than 115 should be checked on corruption and schooling methodology.

Schools and univercities, that have only 105+IQ in their graduates must have more state-funded places on their popular courses.

Schooling is a spook

>briefly
>in short
>legible writing
>attention to punctuation
lol

never was taught this myself but it can easily be googled at home for a preview essay

>should be replaced by a book for self study.
people with low IQ arent very enthusiastic about self study.

I was in uni a few years back, and some Nigerian just arrived new to the course. He was installing software for programming, and started complaining that he was taking too long, he asked me to look at his laptop. I looked at the installation menu and it said hours to go. I wondered why it would be taking so long and started to check what apps he had open.

I opened his web browser and he had at least 40 tabs active to various web pages. I told him they had to be closed while installing a major software installation, so I closed the browser. Then I noticed he had another browser open with as many tabs open in it, I was telling him he had to close it, and he stopped me saying to leave a youtube video open that he wanted to watch, so I closed all the tabs apart from the video that was paused.

This guy was in a MSc degree in engineering, like wtf? How could you be so computer illiterate and get from Nigeria to Europe to MSc level of computing?

fokof Renaldo

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING???

There are asshole teachers who will give an exam full of shit that was never discussed in class and not shown in the program.

They do exist and it should be a crime.

You can show up every day, take notes, pay attention, memorize and understand everything they want you to know but still fail when they put unrelated shit on exam.

lol. I'm in 9th grade and I could answer that

not sure about this..

To understand the situation in South Africa beyond the headline of the article, you must understand our context.

These students arrive barely able to read and write conversational English, let alone academic work. Furthermore, up until now, they have been pushed through with minimal effort by the state, no matter how extreme their failings were.

Now that they are in university, they are faced for the first time with work that is not automatically designed around having them pass - where they have to apply themselves and do work in order to succeed. Faced with such an incomprehensible thought, they fall back on their default response to any hardship - protest action.

Negroes here will protest, which often is thinly veiled rioting, over any hardship or issue, whether it is of their own making or not. They have been taught to do so by their parents and their government. Black people here will do things like destroy food that was donated to them because they are upset about something minor, and then have another destruction party when more food is not given to them immediately.

Blacks here will burn down the one fire station as a form of protest against there not being enough fire stations.

The students in the article did not simply "walk out." They started tearing up papers, hooting and hollering. Some ran into other test rooms and tore the papers up there. They are infants masquerading as adults.

People like to complain university is a scam and all, but I can't imagine what it must be like in Africa, which has no institutions of higher education worth their shit I can think of.

>be white
>Told every day since birth to get muh education
>So much pressure you get least one sorta mental disorder before you're even an adult
>Work hard at college for years
>Still get some shitty job at Subway
>Ohshit I'm 40 and have no kids/even a wife
>Die alone at 45 from heart attack

>Be nigger
>Enjoy life
>Fuck education
>Have sex with white girls while whitey at work
>Influence whitey kids
>Divide and conquer

When did you guys learn education is a Jewish trick and the literal only way of ever making any sort of comeback is going more tribal/survivalist compared to materialistic gains?

I am willing to bet the answers to these questions are clearly defined in the text or given during lectures (and presumably written in the students notes) most tests for things someone is unfamiliar with are hard, especially in college when you just try and wing it for a subject you're unfamiliar with. Maybe it was a language barrier issue? Just trying to be objective here.

No, some institutions are necessary to civilization which is not a spook unless you're a primitivist.

Not much teaching going on in Moldova anyway, so I guess you can't expect much from that either.

> people with low IQ arent very enthusiastic about self study
That is your own assumption.

We had these test in philosophy class for the French baccalaureate (final year highschool)

>not getting a trade
It's like you want to fail at life.

100% this

Attached: 1535375106608.jpg (960x564, 107K)

>if everyone fails it's the teacher.
is this how stupid people justify their shitty grades in school?

Link to the test anyone?

Is this University tier seriously!?

Attached: 1518294536492.jpg (726x960, 114K)

>checkbox test
>difficult

philosophie de Huwhite mans poizen

>white guy: It's not true
>All niggas laugh: at him like he's retarded

Wow. I fucking hate everyone in that room.
friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2016/10/14/cape-town-student-says-science-must-restart-since-it-doesnt-incorporate-african-black-magic/

thanks for almost making me choke

I assume the essay is a simple matter of "X was influenced by Y but expanded on his ideas in this way, and they both drew on Z's work. This was a good/bad thing because..."

Mr. POPO say dis test too hard!

And in universities around the world.

Attached: B8FA0F25-C321-4EBA-88ED-9D9305BE6913-516-000000DF28A388A2.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

I don't know if they've done it yet but they want to drop the pass mark for school down to 30%. That means you can graduate high school knowing less that a third of the material.

Is it even possible to be white in South Africa and not wish you still had apartheid?

You can get 30% just for showing up, so theoretically you could graduate without having learned a single thing.

>kerdasi amaq

Kaffirs out