Brit/pol/ - wrath of the awaken Saxon Edition

>The Sun: British secret services, not Russia, assassinated Boris Berezovsky
veteranstoday.com/2016/09/10/the-sun-british-secret-services-not-russia-assassinated-boris-berezovsky/#_ftn1
>Athens 1944: Britain’s dirty secret
theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/30/athens-1944-britains-dirty-secret?CMP=fb_gu
>The British Mad Dog: Debunking the Myth of Winston Churchill
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-british-mad-dog-debunking-the-myth-of-winston-churchill
>Politician suspected of child abuse 'would spend evenings with convicted paedophile'
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/politician-suspected-child-abuse-would-3468158

Attached: F314853F-1211-437F-B754-38ADC19AC350.jpg (640x650, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OEkk2JvEMM
youtube.com/watch?v=5uOkpjPmjG4
m.soundcloud.com/triplekyu/dandy-in-lazarus
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/01/scotland-deep-fat-fryer-syrians-italians-fish-and-chips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TempleOS
youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Whpep3pVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get up you fat lazy fucks

Attached: 7C8AABBE-59EA-470C-ADEF-4828CBDCA3A6.jpg (589x453, 132K)

Wes Thu Hal!

I've been shitposting elsewhere since midnight.

Attached: 11138846-FE63-48A1-8B2A-F0CB5D8D0AB7.jpg (480x360, 22K)

not big in to poetry, but this was nice

Don't look at me like that, I do important things.

My life has meaning damn you!!

I’m not going to be happy if this thread gets 404

Attached: F609145B-95A0-4D02-A179-4F1C2D38FB20.jpg (654x436, 45K)

[...]I will, I will. But Lynn, please, have a word with the builder because the other day his jeans were so far up his backside you could more or less see his anus...There's Dan. Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Ohh, nah he's not seen me. I'll get him later...Daaan!...Fine.

>Saxon
Prepare for Spergery denouncing you for using the "wrong" version of the poem.

When you bongs do nigger music you do it pretty good actually

youtube.com/watch?v=3OEkk2JvEMM
youtube.com/watch?v=5uOkpjPmjG4

>gammons doing grime

Cringe

jew
kys

I usually wear cargo shorts when I work

>Britain is ready for a fascist leader, I think Britain could benefit from a fascist leader. After all, fascism is really nationalism. I believe very strongly in fascism, people have always responded with greater efficiency under a regimental leadership. Adolf Hitler was one of the first rockstars! You’ve got to have an extreme right front to come and sweep everything off it’s feet and tidy everything up.

David Bowie

m.soundcloud.com/triplekyu/dandy-in-lazarus

Attached: AFC68DD1-9231-4DF2-AE87-DF3B00BF2CF5.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>DA JOOZ

Attached: 49ECE3AB-055C-42F6-9FB6-33BB850E040A.jpg (480x360, 19K)

jew makes thread

Hello I hope you all have healthy erections today, a healthy willy is a healthy mind

There's another version?

Kipling's version was about his son's death in WW1.
The original line was "when the English began to hate."
Personally, I prefer 'saxon began'. It just sounds better.

Literally a pedo

>duh filename
ur a guid shiller to track enemy of hillary rotten clintun fucking george soros

Attached: 6E44F5BC-947E-4472-B12D-C4ED9EEA5ADB.png (645x729, 219K)

baby go ratatatata

Attached: 792063D8-8E58-4EF2-85BA-C56B7E2A5BCB.jpg (1242x988, 782K)

first for Norf FC

Attached: 1535568587595.png (457x514, 126K)

I'll molest your genitals

wot did ya say ya fukin POOF?

Attached: 1535566818379.jpg (1088x970, 155K)

I know you're shitposting on here, JR.
Show yourself.

*Turns up to your southern european costal town*

Attached: 1407104445187.jpg (526x348, 65K)

>blocks your brexit

Attached: 1469194979591.jpg (1600x900, 233K)

What sounds better doesn't matter, if you're putting Kipling's name on it, you use the poem that he wrote with the wording that he used.

Fuck you, Joan.

Attached: fatsister.jpg (1714x1070, 631K)

Attached: joanafraid.png (500x300, 191K)

It's one word, mate.

>a degenerate bisexual coke head with drug psychosis endorses fascism for purely shock value

imagine my surprise

bump

Attached: 1535574147292.png (730x621, 643K)

>veteranstoday

How is that different or better from just having a family?

Terry 'run glow in the dark CIA niggers down' Davis has passed away.

Press F.

Attached: file.png (474x355, 351K)

>Wonga completely screwed me over
>pink haired bitch with a half caste goblin in tow

Attached: chucklesinbritish.png (602x800, 582K)

F

Do we know what happened?

F.

F

TempleOS 5ever

jew

>Being ground to a pulp after stepping out in the Freeway in front of an 18 wheeler
>"Passing away"

I mean it's a delicate way to put it I guess

Source?

Also if that is the way he went, then it's not like he would have felt any pain.

1. We intend to sing the love of danger, the habit of energy and fearlessness.

2. Courage, audacity, and revolt will be essential elements of our poetry.

>tfw you realise that the "CIA nigger that glowed in the dark" who he brags of having run over was most likely some random construction worker in a high-vis jacket

3. Up to now literature has exalted a pensive immobility, ecstasy, and sleep. We intend to exalt aggresive action, a feverish insomnia, the racer's stride, the mortal leap, the punch and the slap.

4. We affirm that the world's magnificence has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed. A racing car whose hood is adorned with great pipes, like serpents of explosive breath—a roaring car that seems to ride on grapeshot is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace.

5. We want to hymn the man at the wheel, who hurls the lance of his spirit across the Earth, along the circle of its orbit.

6. The poet must spend himself with ardor, splendor, and generosity, to swell the enthusiastic fervor of the primordial elements.

7. Except in struggle, there is no more beauty. No work without an aggressive character can be a masterpiece. Poetry must be conceived as a violent attack on unknown forces, to reduce and prostrate them before man.

8. We stand on the last promontory of the centuries!... Why should we look back, when what we want is to break down the mysterious doors of the Impossible? Time and Space died yesterday. We already live in the absolute, because we have created eternal, omnipresent speed.

9. We will glorify war—the world's only hygiene—militarism, patriotism, the destructive gesture of freedom-bringers, beautiful ideas worth dying for, and scorn for woman.

10. We will destroy the museums, libraries, academies of every kind, will fight moralism, feminism, every opportunistic or utilitarian cowardice.

10. We will sing of great crowds excited by work, by pleasure, and by riot; we will sing of the multicolored, polyphonic tides of revolution in the modern capitals; we will sing of the vibrant nightly fervor of arsenals and shipyards blazing with violent electric moons; greedy railway stations that devour smoke-plumed serpents; factories hung on clouds by the crooked lines of their smoke; bridges that stride the rivers like giant gymnasts, flashing in the sun with a glitter of knives; adventurous steamers that sniff the horizon; deep-chested locomotives whose wheels paw the tracks like the hooves of enormous steel horses bridled by tubing; and the sleek flight of planes whose propellers chatter in the wind like banners and seem to cheer like an enthusiastic crowd.

Damn...no heroes huh?

Sounds like bowden + fast and furious

MUNCHY BOXES MENTIONED IN THE GUARDIAN

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/01/scotland-deep-fat-fryer-syrians-italians-fish-and-chips

Attached: DYbr2JmXkAEqKv-.jpg (900x1200, 248K)

If his death by truck is confirmed maybe it was all some weird symbolic paranoid death portent to begin with.

F

The manifesto of the Italian Futurists.. Bowden does a talk on Wyndham Lewis who led a similar movement in England at the time.

Attached: blast-wyndham-lewis-4.jpg (580x430, 40K)

Has this been confirmed? What are your sources?

Put down the munchy boxes and get lean in 15!

Attached: B268AA9C-F5BE-4026-854A-42DB17FFF5E2.jpg (1535x2048, 519K)

>rebound hard after breaking up with ex
>start messaging this girl who I used to know because lonely
>she pisses me about so much I block her on everything, was fed up with her shit after only three weeks
>5 months later she’s trying to add me on everything and messages my mate asking after me
>block her again
The absolute STATE.

normies baka

Attached: 8F6DEC10-9514-4DA3-9FBA-7AAC1D7151E1.png (801x577, 7K)

Go back to Germany you Saxon cunt, this is Celtic land

Nah man, far from it. Just don’t understand people sometimes. How obvious can it be I have no interest, and then she’s trying to message my mate. It’s weird.

> far from it
“I’m not like the other normies” t. normalfag
lol

>Davis died on August 30, 2018 in an apparent hiking accident.[citation needed]
References
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TempleOS

Last video before his alleged death: youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE

(all information taken from the Jow Forums threads)

Attached: 4357393090.jpg (599x838, 138K)

>talking to people and having friends makes you an outsider

>/brit/pol tells me london is shit
>spent two weeks in london
>came back yesterday
>back up north again
>it's fucking shit

Why did you fuckers lie to me?

Attached: FFFFFFFFUCK.jpg (700x700, 47K)

Yup, that’s how it works I’m afraid

The absolute state of you

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

Attached: terry.jpg (600x900, 159K)

If Terry's dead I'm going on a killing spree. It's what he would have wanted I think.

Attached: 1535775550526.png (600x745, 491K)

GUIDPOSTER

f

Nobody talking about the Sadiq Khan balloon?

No.

Because it's the embarrassing work of fucking mongs.

Attached: 6241598166_92835efa52_b.jpg (1024x768, 396K)

>can the middle eastern immigrants save us from the munchy box
>most munchy boxes are filled with kebab meat

Fucking hell

Explain.

Gammon you cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Whpep3pVo

Because people scoffed and laughed and derided the fucking mongs who made and flew the Trump balloon for going to all that trouble and now a similar bunch of mongs have ostensibly done the same thing.

Pic related is a Mexican kebab (Donner meat, chilli beans, peppers, onions, garlic butter, sweetcorn & jalapenos)

Attached: U9EIVarZ.jpg (720x702, 93K)

I reckon its fake and gay. That brit/pol/ phase of watching terrys streams was comfy

Attached: 1511034098126.png (563x448, 316K)

>left do something embarrassing
>lets do something even more embarrassing , that will the own the LIBS

Attached: ben shapiro ANALLY ELIMNATES liberal sjw femnist.png (1842x1036, 1.29M)

Looks like a shit produced by someone with stage 3 bowel cancer.

Didnt he say we deserved immigrants becuase muh empire?

This is really sad :(

He also told people to run over glow in the dark CIA niggers, take it with a pinch of salt, mate.

Attached: file.png (489x684, 425K)

Cant remember tbqh. Remember anons posting him masterbrew vids etc but not his reaction.

Calling fake and gay.

See:

>Have pressed feelings
>"I want to be a girl"
>"I want to convert to Islam and wear a niqab and be submissive"

FYI I'm not a tranny. I repress those thoughts. But they get stronger and this submissive culturally miscengenic thoughts are scaring me

I'm scared lads. Should I just self euthanasia? I feel like only a small part of me is sane most of the time and I'm desperately clinging to that rational, normal lad I used to be.

I don't know what happened to my identity, I don't know if it's the water. But I feel like I'm being changed not of my own will.

should I just self euthanise? The only non degenerate act I can think off before I go totally insane and fall prey to whatever psy op is being played on me.

I've never felt more mentally ill in my entire life.

Help me....

Attached: IMG_0236.jpg (850x565, 154K)

one thing that is making me suspicous is that i doubt his parents would know about temple OS, when suposudly they didnt have a good relationship with him

It might be fake, but it might be true. Time will tell.

Not quite but almost. As he always used to say "God's world is perfectly just."

Of course they knew he wrote it at their house and his da mentioned it on camera several times.

Lads please help.

I feel genuinely schizo and am afraid of my own mind

Havent checked but an user in one of the terry threads is saying the announcement doesnt exist

That looks fucking revolting.